Mr. Kwon Jiyong

Wedding Dress

Chapter 8 – MR. KWON JIYONG

 

Min Hyorin’s POV

 

“What do you think?” he asked. I looked at the red car before us. It’s a Porsche Panamera Turbo, an expensive sedan.

“It’s one hell of a car.” I commented. I saw him smirk.

“I’ll take it.” He said and the car dealer gave him a huge smile. He’ll buy it?

“Okay, I’ll arrange the papers sir.” The dealer said.

“You got fed up with the Lamborghini?” I asked him.

“Nope, the Lamborghini is my favorite.” He said and looked at the red car. “It’s not for me.” He continued.

“Huh?” I looked at the car and at him. “Don’t tell me that’s for your new girlfriend.” I asked and he chuckled.

“It’s for Chaerin.” He said.

“For Ms. Chaerin?” I asked.

“Yeah, she’s graduating next month.” He said.

“So it’s a graduation gift.” I said.

“Yes.” He said.

Ms. Lee Chaerin. I always deposit a huge amount of money on her bank account every month. I also take care of her school expenses. Every month, I send new clothes, a bag and a pair of shoes at their house. That’s one of my jobs as Mr. Kwon’s secretary. Whenever we’re on a business trip abroad, he always makes sure to stop by in boutiques to buy her items. It could be a watch, a pair of shoes, a bag, clothes, and the like. And I must say, everything costs a good fortune. Well, she’s his wife after all. I just don’t know if Ms. Chaerin is lucky to have him as a husband. Nobody knows that his married aside from me. All they know is that he’s Kwon Jiyong, the CEO of Kwon Enterprises, a business tycoon. Every business people envy him. He’s a rich bachelor. He’s over the top. A mogul indeed. But, he’s not just popular in the business world, he’s also an infamous Casanova. He changes his girlfriend every month. After one month of relationship, he would instruct me to buy something for his woman, a thank you gift for having fun with her, and a sign that their relationship is over. That’s why I don’t know if I should envy Ms. Chaerin for having a super rich husband or feel sorry for her for having a player husband. I think it’s both. I just don’t know why he’s playing around with women and yet he’s married. I don’t know if Ms. Chaerin knows anything about her husband being a Casanova. I bet she isn’t aware, or else they’re no longer together, right? I should say he’s a lucky bastard. I take care of everything for him. His business and his own personal business. That justifies the good amount of salary he’s giving me. Well, he’s just being generous, I think. Generous to those people good to him. Generous to his women. And, generous to his wife.

“Let’s go.” He said.

“Yes sir.” I said and followed him.

We made our way to his car and get on. I must say, I’m one of those lucky girls who get to ride on this expensive car of him.

“You have three hours vacant before you’re next appointment.” I said checking his schedule.

“Okay.” He replied.

“I assume we’re not going to Kwon Empire?” I asked. He smirked. Kwon Empire, that’s what I call his company building. It’s true. He really created an empire and he’s the king.

“I still have three hours free.” He said.

“Yes, sir.”

“We’re going to YGE.” He said. To YG Entertainment?

“Mr. Kwon, can I ask you something?” I asked. He glanced at me.

“What is it?”

“You have hotels, supermarkets, department stores-“

“Are you going to mention all of it?” he asked. I laughed.

“Well, you have those, but, a record company? It’s not like you’re into music.” I said.

“I love music.” He said.

“Well, everyone does. But, I’m just curious. Why did you invest in an entertainment company?” I said not taking my eyes away from him.

“To maximize profit. YG gives me a good return on investment.”

“That’s what all of your businesses do.”

“Well, that’s the purpose of it.”

“You already own 50% of the company’s shares. Do you plan on taking over YG?” I asked.

“That depends.” He replied.

“Depends on?” I asked.

“I can see you’re really curious.” He said. Well…

“Well, you can say that.”

“Is that the only thing you’re curious about?” he asked. Well, there’s something that I really want to know. But…

 “Are we going to YG to meet the CEO or to see your new girlfriend?” I asked and he smirked. I’ll just ask him about it some other time.

“We can have both.” He replied. And there goes his infamous player smile.

 

 

********

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Hi Ms. Sandara.”

“Hello.”

“Good morning Ms. Dara.”

“Good morning.”

The sound of my stilettos could be heard as I enter YG building. I took my phone and dialed a number. She picked up after the second ring.

“Hi Bommie.”

[Oh, hello.]

“Where are you?”

[I’m at the studio. Where are you?]

“I’m on my way there.”

[I heard Kwon is here.] She said. My eyes widen upon hearing his name.

“He’s here?”

[Yeah, you didn’t see his car at the parking lot?]

“. Why didn’t he tell me he’s coming?”

[To surprise you, maybe?]

“Aish. I’m hanging up.” I said and hang up.

I took my compact mirror in my bag and checked my face. Okay, I’m pretty. If he’s here, maybe he’s at the office of the CEO. But why didn’t he tell me he’s here? I took my phone and dialed his number. It took him how many rings before he picks up.

[Yes babe?] He greeted. I can’t help but smile upon hearing his voice.

“Where are you?” I asked.

[You, where are you?] That seductive voice of him makes me…

“I’m at YG. You?”

[Yeah, I can see you from here.] He said. Huh? I looked around and there I saw him. I made my way to him and hugged him.

“I miss-“ He cut me before I could finish my sentence by claiming my lips. He’s kissing me. He bit my lower lip making me moan. We’re kissing passionately. I don’t care who are looking. I don’t care who are watching. I’m kissing this man before me. Who cares?

“What are you doing here?” I asked in between my hard breathing.

“I’m here to see you.” He said pulling me closer to him. His eyes, those seductive eyes of him. Hypnotizing me to only look at him. And his lips, his lips that casts a spell on me whenever he kisses me. Claiming me and telling me that I’m his. I would do anything for this man.

“Are you here to ask me out on a date?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“Are you free?”

“I can cancel my schedule today.” I replied and he smirked. That smirk of him is one of my favorite.

“I have an appointment.” He said.

“Can’t you cancel it for me?” I asked and placed my hands on his nape.

“I can’t.” he said. Aish.

“Fine.” I said and freed myself from him.

“Are you mad at me?” he asked. Mad at you? How can I be mad at you?

“Yes.” I said and he smirked.

“You can take it out on me later, babe.” He said.

“Are you seducing me?” I asked and he gave me that seductive look of him. He always looks seductive. Damn.

“Am I?” He asked and pulled me closer to him.

“Yes.” I beamed and he chuckled.

“Good.” He said.

“I love you.” I said and looked straight into his eyes. He just smirked.

“See you later.” He said and gave me a peck on my lips. He made his way to the elevator and off he goes.

Kwon Jiyong. I know I already like him the moment I laid my eyes on him. Well, who wouldn’t? I thought he’s a new artist or a model when I saw him talking to the CEO that day, the first time that I saw him, but I learned that he’s one of the major shareholders of the company. He’s infamous. He’s a business tycoon. Seoul’s richest bachelor. I was so happy that day when he asked me out on a date. Like who wouldn’t be happy? Everyone wants a piece of him. And I must say, I’m a lucky girl. I heard that his past relationships only lasts one month. Well, I’m going to break that record. We won’t just be together for a month. I will make sure of that.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

D x