She Dyed

Wedding Dress

Chapter 18 – SHE DYED

 

Chaerin’s POV

 

He put on his wrist watch and stares at his reflection at the mirror. He’s wearing his classic black tuxedo with no tie. How could he be so y? This man is illegal. Seriously.

“What are you doing?” he asks.

“Watching you.”

“You find me entertaining?” he asks and I nod. He smirks. I’m leaning against the door of his walk-in closet with my arms crossed as I watch his every move.

“So this is your new hobby now? Watch me get ready for work every morning?” I nod and he chuckles.

“You want me to give you a ride to work?” I asked.

“I have a car.” He said and took his phone on the desk and put it in his pocket.

“I’ll be your driver then.” I beam and he just gave me a look.

“I have a driver.”

Aish.

“I can be your driver from now on. I have a car, you know.” I suggested and beamed at him.

“And I have mine too.” He said and moved closer to me.

Aish. Seriously? He doesn’t get it, does he?

“Can I go to your office then?” I ask. Should I put some aegyo? Maybe it’ll work in this situation.

“And what will you do there?” he asks crossing his arms.

Yeah, what will I do there? It’s not like I work there.

“Do some errands for you?” I said.

“Like what?” he said and tilted his head.

“Umm… make some coffee for you?”

“I have my assistant for that.”

“Audit your financial statements then?”

“I have my auditor for the job.”

“Then give me a job then.”

“You want to work in the company?” he asks.

“Yes.”

“But there’s no job vacancy for you. I told you.”

“Then find one for me then! Aren’t you the boss?” Seriously, this is pissing me off.

“You really want to work in the company? You can just stay here.”

“Stay here and then what?”

“Be a housewife. Isn’t that what your job really is?” he said tilting his eyebrow at me.

Ugh. Seriously?

“Jiyong, do you know how hard accounting subjects are? Do you know how many books I carry and read every day? Do you know how difficult our exams are? Do you know how difficult the board exam was?”

“Nope.” He said blinking at me.

“You have no idea! After being able to get a degree and a license, you just want me to stay here and be a housewife? Seriously?”

“Did you just shout on me?” he scowled.

“No , Sherlock.”

Now I’m pissed. Seriously? After years of hardship he just wants me to stay in the house? I want a job. How could he?

“Listen.” He said and put his hands at the back of my waist and pulled me closer to him. “Why do you want to work so bad?” he asks staring down at me. Why is he so handsome?

“To earn a living? For us?”

“That’s my job.” He said.

“But I want to work. I want a job.” I said staring at his oh so handsome face. Will I ever get used to this? He sighed.

“Fine.” He said.

“You’ll give me a job?”

“I’ll think about it.” he said.

“Really?”

“In one condition.” He said. Oh?

“What is it?” I said and he smiled.

“Kiss me.”

My eyes widen? Kiss him? Oh sure. ^____^

 

 

********

 

 

What now? Heol. I’m stuck here in the house. Should I call Minzy? We could hang out together.

I took my phone and dialed her number but she can’t be reached. Maybe she’s busy.

Now what should I do? I need to do something. This is boring.

I looked around my room and saw my keys on top of the drawer and I can’t hide my giggle. Now I know what to do.

 

 

********

 

 

I entered the lobby and approached the woman who’s professionally dressed in her uniform at the information desk.

“Hello. Good morning.” I greeted.

“Good morning, ma’am. How may I help you?” she politely asked.

“I’m here to see Mr. Kwon. Is he here?” I said and the woman raised her brow but immediately retreated it and smiled at me.

“I’m sorry ma’am but do you mind if I ask your name?” she said and I smiled.

“Chaerin. Lee Chaerin.” I said and she checked something on her desk.

“Do you have an appointment with Mr. Kwon?” she asked as she scanned her big notebook.

Of course I have! Will I be here if I don’t? Tss.

“Yes.” I politely replied.

“I’m sorry ma’am but I’m afraid your name is not on the lists here.” she said.

“I know.” I said and she tilted her eyebrow at me.

“Sorry ma’am but you can’t see Mr. Kwon.”

“Excuse me?” I asked. Is she trying to piss me? Why can’t I see my husband?

“I’m afraid you have to make an appointment first, ma’am.”

“What? But I need to see him now.” I insisted.

“I’m sorry ma’am but I’m afraid that’s not possible.”

“What? Why?”

“I’m sorry ma’am. Security!”

“Excuse me?!”

The guards approached me and was about to grab me but I stepped back.

“You wouldn’t want to do that.” I said and pointing at him.

“Sorry ma’am but you should go outside.” Says one of the guards. The scene here catches the attention of other employees inside.

I immediately took my phone and dialed his number. I got an answer after the 2nd ring.

[Chaerin?]

“The lady here doesn’t want me to see you and the guards are kicking me out. Do something!”

[Wait, what? Where are you?]

“I’m here at the lobby of your building. Jiyong they’re kicking me out. Help me!”

[What the .] I hear him say and hang up.

Now everyone’s looking at us.

“Ma’am, let’s not make a scene here. We should go outside or we’ll call the police.”

“No!” Police? I just came to see my husband!

“Chaerin!”

“Jiyong!”

I run at him and hide at his back.

“They’re kicking me out and they said they’ll call the police.” I said hiding at his back.

“What the are you doing here?” He said and I look at him. Is he mad at me? I think I’m going to cry.

“I just wanted to see you.” I said and his expression softens.

“It’s okay. Everything’s fine.” He told the guards and they nodded. “Let’s go to my office.”

 

 

“What exactly are you doing here?” he asks crossing his arms leaning against his table while I sit on the chair in front of him.

“I came to see you.” I said.

“And why?” he said tilting his head to the side.

“I just wanted to see you.”

“You created a scene there. You should’ve called me beforehand and not just barge in here.”

“So you’re telling me that I have to make an appointment first before I could visit you here?” I said raising my brow at him. Seriously?

“It’s not like that. What I mean is at least inform me. Look at what happened earlier.”

“Yeah, you should reprimand those guys.”

“They’re just doing their job.” He said.

“So you’re reprimanding me instead?”

“I’m not reprimanding you.”

“Seriously?! Don’t you want to see me?!” I said raising my voice. How could he be like this to me?

He stood and was about to come closer to me but I got up immediately.

“You know what? Fine. I’ll just get out of here. It’s so obvious that you don’t want me here.” I said and made my way at the door.

“You’re so childish.” He said.

Me? Childish?

“I came to give my husband a surprise visit. I didn’t know it could be so childish. My apologies.” I said and got out of his office.

Seriously? How could he be so mean to me?

I hastily went inside the elevator ignoring Ms. Min’s smiling face who I think is about to greet me. Sorry but I’m pissed right now.

The elevator halted and I hastily made my way out. The lady from earlier looked at me but I just ignored her and so with the guards.

I’m never coming back here!

 

 

********

 

 

I glanced at my phone but it’s silent. No texts or even a call.

Seriously? Shouldn’t he be apologizing to me? He should be calling me right now. What the ?

 

I took my phone and dialed Minzy’s number but it’s still out of reach. What is she doing?

I dialed another number and I got an answer immediately.

[Chaerin.]

“Oppa, where are you?”

[I’m in my apartment. Why?]

“Stay there. I’m coming.”

 

 

********

 

 

“What’s with the sudden visit?” He asked and handed me a glass of juice. I’m here at Youngbae-oppa’s apartment. It’s not my first time here so I already feel at home.

“I’m pissed. I’m mad. I hate him.”

“Him? Who?”

“Jiyong.”

“Your husband?”

“Exactly! He’s my husband and yet he’s treating me like this. Seriously? How could he be so mean? I just came to visit him. He should at least be happy right? Hello? I’m his wife. Every husband will be happy if they see their wife, right?”

“That’s why you run to me? Because your husband ignores you?” he said and I looked at him.

“Oppa…”

“Minzy’s busy so she can’t be with you, and that’s why you’re here.” he said. I just stare at him. He smiled. “At least you think of me when nobody’s there for you.”

Op.. pa…

 

 

********

 

 

What was wrong with Youngbae-oppa? It’s like his not his usual self. The atmosphere earlier is different so I need to get out of his apartment. He’s acting different lately. It actually started when he learned about Jiyong. Is he still mad because I didn’t tell him about my marriage?

 

I roam inside the shopping mall and looked at the displays. Should I buy a new bag? Or a pair of shoes? Or maybe new clothes? But I already have lots of them. I’m not hungry so I’ll just eat later. Window shopping then?

I passed by the stalls, the book store and the like but I don’t feel like buying something. What to do now?

I made my way to the next floor and something caught my attention. I smiled and made my way inside.

 

 

“What would you like to do with your hair, ma’am?” the woman asked.

I’m inside this posh salon and scanning the magazine.

Let’s see… What would I like? Well…

“I want to cut my hair this short.” I said and pointed at the hairstyle of the model on the magazine. “And I want you to dye it like this.” I smiled at the woman and she returned the favor.

“Very well ma’am.”

 

 

“Wow. You look even more gorgeous, ma’am.”

I stare at my reflection at the mirror.

“You think?” I asked and she nodded. I smiled at her. “I like it. You did a great job. Thank you.” I said.

“It’s my pleasure ma’am. I would love to do your hair again.” she said.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Lydia, ma’am.”

“I’m Chaerin.”

 

 

********

 

 

I’m hungry so I decided to grab some food. I didn’t bother to check my phone. Who cares if someone called? I don’t care. I don’t!

Now which is which? American? Chinese? Italian? Japanese? How about Korean? Well, let’s go for Japanese.

I entered the Japanese restaurant and choose a table when I bumped into someone.

“Oh my gosh. I’m sorry.” I apologized.

The girl I bumped into looked at me and smiled.

“Chaerin, right?” she said. Huh?

“Yes? You know me?”

“Of course I do.” She laughed. “Nice hair. I almost didn’t recognize you.” She beamed.

“Thanks.” I said. Who is this woman?

“It’s nice to finally meet you. Who would’ve thought? I’m glad I chose this place.” she continued.

“Ah… Yeah.” I don’t know what to say. I don’t know her.

“You’re alone. Where’s Jiyong?” she asked.

Jiyong? She knows him?

“Umm.. he’s busy.. at work.” I replied and trying to remember who could this girl be. I really don’t recognize her.

“Aww, poor Ji.” She commented and I just look at her. She’s skinny and quite tall. She’s pretty. Is she a model? I noticed she’s short-haired too.

“Oh, I have to go. I still have to meet someone.” She said.

“Oh. Okay.”

“It’s so nice to meet you. Send my greetings to Jiyong.” She said.

“Sure.” I said.

“Till we meet again. Bye.” She said and turned her back making her way.

“Excuse me.” I called.

“Yes?” she asks.

“Who are you?” I asked and she smiled.

“Kiko. Mizuhara Kiko.”

 

 

********

 

 

I parked my car and made my way inside. It’s 10 in the evening. Jiyong should be here now.

 I made my way upstairs and entered my room when I found someone standing near my bed. Speaking of…

“Chaerin?” he asked. He’s holding his phone on his ear.

“Hey.” I greeted and put my bag on the couch.

“You’re not answering your phone.” He said. Is he mad?

“Sorry.” I said.

“You cut your hair.” He said. Oh, he noticed.

“Yes.”

“It’s short.” He continued.

“Yeah.”

“And you dyed it.” he said. “Blonde.” He continued.

“You like it?” I asked.

“Why?” he asks.

“What do you mean why?”

“You look different.” He said.

“Is that a compliment?” I asked and he moved closer to me.

“Maybe.” He said and stares at me.

Oh come on Kwon. You can’t just look at me like that. I’m still mad at you.

“You know, I was heartbroken so I decided to have my hair cut.” I said. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“I broke your heart?” he asks. Gosh, why does he sound so y? And he looks so y.

“Yes.” I said. I need to remember that I am mad at him. I can’t just fall for his iness. I know this trick.

“I should make it up to you then.” He said and kissed my neck. Oh myyy…

He runs his hand on my back and his other hand on my hair. He stares at me with his eyes that look so dazzling and I know it’s dangerous. He’s dangerous.

“Tell me, how can I make it up to you, wife?” he asks so sweetly and kissed my throat. Oh no…

“Ji…”

“Yes, baby?” he asks and grabbed my behind. My eyes widen and his lips met mine. We were kissing and I felt him lay me on the bed. He put his hands in between my head and kisses me once more. He bit my lower lip and I moan allowing him to enter my mouth and together our lips and tongues dance as he takes the lead. How could this man be such a good kisser? His lips traveled from my lips to my jaw and onto my neck. He run his tongue and kissed my neck and I can’t hide my whimper.

“I like your hair short.” He says and something hit me. I remembered the girl earlier.

“Jiyong, who’s Kiko?” I asked and his eyes widen. He stiffens.

“What?”

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

D note:

Hello guys! It’s been a while. ^____^

How are you? Did you guys miss me? Did you miss this story? I really hope you do. ^____^

I’m so sorry for the very late update. I am so busy in school. You know, I’m a college student and about to graduate soon… SOON ^____^

By the way, do I have Filipino readers here? I know I have. ^^ Who went to the BIGBANG MADE in MANILA? I did! And I saw GD in person, and TOP, and Taeyang, and Seungri, and Daesung, up close. Kyaaahhhh I’m sooo haaapppyyyyy. It was the best night ever. ^____^

Anyways, I didn’t mean to update this late. I hope I still have readers here. ^____^

For those who waited for this, thank you. For those who are still reading this. Thank you so much. I love you all. ^____^

 

 

D x