The Story Of Us

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

                   “So it went like this,  Last night, February 13, 11 pm we were at sm town rooftop, we were just there. Chatting while looking the stars. It was getting late its 10 minutes before Valentine’s Day. Khun wants us to go down because he said that they have a schedule tomorrow so I follow him and bid goodbye, he don’t want me to go down with him because he said it can be tiring for me he also said to get my bags already so I can go home too. While I was in the practice room to get my other bags the lights turned off. I was shocked so I used my phone to get out of there and while I was in the door, rose petals and candles are on the floor, I started having Goosebumps. And I follow the direction of the candles and rose petals laying on the floor and it ended in the rooftop. As my eyes grew big I saw khun waiting for me and there was a table with candles beside him. And as I walk music starts “I’m in love” I don’t want to blink my eyes. I was so happy that time and as I come closer to him he asked me to dance with him.” I said, while my members are so engrossed to my story.

 

“I can imagined things” Sulli  blurted out.

 

“Sul, I told you, DON’T SPOIL THE STORy!” Krytsal angrily said

 

“Go on Vic-umma”

 

“ We danced, and the song was coming to an end s appeared holding a paper and they showed it, it says “WILL YOU MARRY ME?” and khun was the one who holds  the “me” sign. I was shocked tears start to flow and of course the much awaited answer I said “I DO”. As he walks towards me he hugs me tightly and fireworks started. s are crying behind I heard Junsu and Junho says they envy khun for having his soulmate. And that ends.”

 

“ How romantic, especially the firework part”

 

“ Khun appa is daebak!!”

 

“How I wish were there also”

 

“ We have schedule that night, “

 

You can tell that my members wish they were also there “ Someone record the whole event I also didn’t know that when I was walking to the rooftop Wooyoung is following me behind to record the moment, Khun said that they all planned it,”

 

“ I want to watch the video”

 

“ Me too.“

 

“ Okay, I will call khun to meet us so I can show you the vid,”

 

“ Omma, how can you marry at this time? You were both idols, and People don’t know your relationship” Amber said worrily.

 

“ Right, I think it’s time to tell the whole world about your relationship”

 

“ But how?” that question really makes me think

 

“ Hold a press conference”

 

“ Cool, holding a press con to show their love. Daebak”

 

“ We need to plan that also before we plan our wedding but first, we need to discuss to our parents personally, although we told them already via video-call,”

 

“ They are the first to know this right?” Sulli said while coming back from the kitchen

 

“ Of course! Were planning to meet my parents in China because this Saturday were going to china right, for k-pop concert, so that’s a great time to talk to. About his parents, they were planning to come visit us in Korea.”

 

          Suddenly, Victoria’s phone ring! And it was his manager...

 

“ Hello, oppa! I have news for you”

“ I also have one also, you better be ready for public explanations” manager said, but about what?

 

“ About what?”

 

“ Just check it out its now all over the internet”

 

“ Okay, Will check it now. Bye!” I ended the call, now I think I knew the reason for my public explanation.

 

“ What did he say?” Luna said as soon I opened my laptop

 

“ About news that’s all over the internet, we need to check that out”
 

 

          Vic opens her laptop and search her name. Vic was in shocked so were the girls because there are these pictures of her and khun holding hands while walking in the street, Khun even kiss her at one of the pictures. They were shocked because khun and Victoria were wearing disguise how come paparazzi know.

 

“ Oh Oh! Something’s going to happen” Amber said,

 

“ What are you both going to do??”

 

“ You need to call khun-appa now”

 

“ Okay okay, I just need to take a deep breath.” Relax Victoria Relax, I told myself

 

 

At 2pm’s dorm

          All of them were chatting about what had happened last night when khun proposed to Victoria

 

“ Hyung, you need to feed us because we help you with that event” Chansung said while eating banana

 

“ Right, We make that event successful”

 

“ If we’re not there to help you, you may fail.” Taecyon said proudly

 

“ hahahha. I can imagine his nervous face” Junho said while reminiscing the scenes

 

“ Hey boys, stop that it makes khun’s ears turn red. Hahaha” Minjun said

 

“ Okay, I’m thankful for all you, I will treat you all for dinner today”

 

“ Yes, I want to eat sushi.”

 

          Suddenly his phone rang and it was Victoria...

 

“ Its Victoria-ssi?” Wooyoung ask

 


“Tell her to come with us.”

 

“ Okay, sshh.. I’m gonna talk to her”

 

“ Hello, Qiannie?” yeah I call her Qiannie, what  do you care. Haha

 

“ Khunnie? I have news for you.”
 

“ News?  Is it good or bad?”

         

Then wooyoung interrupts,

 

“ Your pregnant? Hahaha” Wooyoung who is eavesdropping said loudly and that makes s laugh.

 

“That’s not it, have you search your name or news today? If not, please check it out” Victoria said. And Nichkhun who is curious as ever ordered the boys to check some news about Him. And the boys were shocked to see the trending news. Its all about him and Victoria Khun went to them and speechless.

 

“I didn’t expect this to happen so fast, just relax, for now go to sleep my love and as soon as think an idea, I’ll call you, bye bye. Goodnight” Khun said to Victoria

 

“Okay, don’t think too much, bye”