Happy Times

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

I hold Victoria’s hand while we wait for mom.

 

“SURPRISED” we said and my mother gave us a very shocking expression

 

“Qian, Khun!” she said while she hugged us.

 

We both hugged Mom. After she released the tight hug.

 

“Yha, I thought you guys will be arriving tomorrow” Mom said while she put two hands on her waist

 

“Hahaha, we got you Mom” we said after we look each other’s eyes.

 

“Anyways, lets go inside, Everybody will be surprised” Mom told us.

 

“Wait,I will call Minjae’s cousin” I said while I signaled him to come near us so we can unload the baggages.

 

I introduced Minjae’s Cousin to my Mom.

 

We all enter the gate and after entering. Cherleen who is at the door run towards us and of course she hug Victoria first before me.

 

“Unnie!!!!!” she yells while she hugged Victoria tight

 

“Hey hey hey, watch out, Baby is inside her” I said to cherleen who is hugging Victoria. After she released the hug she bent down and talk to Victoria’s tummy.

 

“Hey little fellow, I’m Cherleen and I’m your father’s pretty little sister” she said.

 

“What, pretty little sister? I never told you something like that” I said while I pretend that I’m confused.

 

“Hey! I miss you!!!!” she finally said and also hugs me.

 

“Miss you too, Little sister! I said between the hug and unruly her hair.

 

“Hey, Brother!” Cherleen said as I released the hug.

 

“That’s enough, lets go inside! I will cook dinner for you, we are already done eating and its almost 8 ” Mom said as we enter the house.

 

Victoria hugged my Grandma as well as my father, Yanin and Nichan. They all wanted to know about her pregnancy since they are all gathered in the living room.

 

While for me I went straight to the kitchen and look for food. I’m hungry. Ooh, I forgot Victoria needs to drink her vitamins.

 

Good thing Mom is almost done to our food. Mom invited Minjae’s cousin to eat now so he also can take rest and go home.

 

While we three are eating. The topic was about are silliness and her pregnancy. Our diner didn’t take so long since Minjae’s cousin need to leave already. I accompany him to his car, Nichan and Mom also accompany us to thank his gratefulness.

 

Back at the house…

 

All of us are talking, catching up some stuff and our gifts are placed under the Christmas tree.

 

Its 10:30 already and I yawn.

 

“Mom, can we sleep already? I’m too tired and Qian needs to rest now” I said while I stand up and stretch my body.

 

Our clothes are now in my room. My room was reconstruct ever since I’m married.  It became so spacious and my bed was now bigger and there is also a cabinet for Victoria.

 

“Goodnight” We said as we went towards the room and enter it.

 

I immediately lay to the bed.

 

“Yah, Khun! You need to change first.. You sting” Victoria said while he hit my back with a pillow.

 

“Hey, You hit me!!” I grabbed a pillow positioning to take revenge.

 

“Aaaahhh” Vic said with a little scream and both eyes closed.

 

Instead of hitting her of course I will never do that since she is pregnant. I grabbed her waist and pulled into a hug.

 

We never say a word to each other we just enjoy the hug.

 

Victoria releases the hug first.

 

“Change now, so we can sleep!” she said while I follow her order

 

After I changed clothes and its Victoria’s time to change I went to the kitchen and prepare her milk.

 

I’m back at the room and exactly Victoria is now sitting and drying her hair. I handed her the milk

 

“Drink it” I said “I will dry your hair for you” I grabbed the towel and slightly combed it.

 

It took us 15 minutes doing that thing.  We both now lay in our bed and…

 

“Goodnight, Honey” I said while I kissed her forehead before I lay beside her.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

As I open my eyes, I saw Khun is slepping but the rays of the sun slowly approach my face. I checked the time and its almost 7 am. I decided to rise first so I can take a shower and change into a comfortable clothes.

 

After I took a shower and change clothes, Khun is still laying in the bed and the exact time is 7:35. I decided to wake him up.

 

“Khun, Wake up! Lets go downstairs” I said while I pull the blanket. Good thing he wakes up immediately and his daily routine he kisses my forehead again and talks to the baby inside me.

 

“Goodmorning Baby”he said while I signaled or perhaps dragging or pushing him to take a shower already.

 

It only took  20 minutes for him to take a shower and changing clothes while I was arranging our clothes so it will be organized.

 

We both head to the garden where all of them are eating some bread at the table. They always ate breakfast outside.

 

“Good morning” we said while we take a sit at the vacant sit.

 

“So how was your sleep” Mom asked us.

 

“Its so good to rest after a long flight” I answered Mommy Vera while Khun is the one who put a food into my plate.

 

“what’s your plan for today?” Dad asked us while he takes a sip of his coffee.

 

“WE can go around, I want to spend time with you” Cherleen blurted out

 

“Okay, we can go to some mall” Khun said while he takes a bite of the bread.

 

“Yehey” Cherleen said while both hand clapping.

 

We’re done eating and decided to leave the house by 9am. We will also head to the mart to buy some ingredients for the Christmas Eve tomorrow.

 

Only three of us, Yanin and Nichan cant come because they will have a Christmas Party to their work for today and they need to prepare.

 

At the mall…

 

“Unnie, thanks for the bag and shoes, you gave to me last night! And there is another gift again from you” she said while we walk at the mall. I’m in the middle of both of them.

 

“You should be thankful to me also, because if Qian didn’t use charms to me I would never accepted the fact that she will be buying a lot of gifts to you” Khun said and again the two sibling tease each other again by sticking there tongue out.

 

We didn’t walk so far because of my condition and I easily get too tired. Finally, its almost 12:30 pm and we all decided to eat at the nearby restaurant. We ate steak and some kind of dessert.

 

Then Mommy Vera just informed us that we should be at the house at 6pm so it cant be too bad for the baby.

 

We buy some dress for us to wear at the Christmas eve. We decided to wear a Red in color clothes. Khun is nagging to us that we don’t need to wear something like that. I also insist him to try some polo shirts and indeed she looks really handsome when he wears red.

 

Its almost 5 pm and when we were about to exit to the mall..

 

“Nichkhun??” a girl said.

 

Who is this girl?

I will put some girl named only, she doesn’t exist,

Is the girl a ? 

Thanks for reading