Victoria's Thoughts

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 

            I was in my dreamland as I heard my manager knocking on my door. So I stood up immediately and open my door.

 

“Vic, there a press conference for you and khun this afternoon, you need to attend and clear the issue” my manager told me with a neutral reaction. What should I do, As if it’s not my first press conference but I’m very nervous. My manager left our dorm because he needed to attend some meeting at SmEnt. My members were all sleeping. WE don’t have any schedules this morning so they were enjoying their time sleeping. Then I heard my phone rang and I smile to myself thinking that its khun.

 

“Hello,” I said and we start the conversation with our happy face. We know already about the press conference and I can tell that he is nervous also but he didn’t want me to know because he is a man. We hang up the phone cause he said he wants to be ready for the press conference He also said he will fetch me later.

 

            The time comes as I heard a knock on our door and it was him Handsome as ever. I hug him tight and he response to my hug. He kiss my cheek and I was blushing.

 

“Qiannie, are you ready?” He said while smiling but I can see nervousness in his eyes

 

“I’m ready, let’s go” we walk down and I was shocked because in there van s were also there except for wooyoung because he have a secret date with IU.

 

“Hello, Victoria-Noona” s stated.

 

“Hello!” I gave them response. Along the way we chit-chat some stuffs to forget the press conference until his manager said

 

“Were here,!” all of us look in the window and saw reporters are waiting inside. Khun and I were holding each other’s hand till we enter the room and camera’s flashing everywhere, I can’t see clearly but khun is helping me. And we sat in front then the press conference starts.