Arguing, is it bad thing?

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Nichkhun’s pov

    Today is going to be a busy day for all of us. We don’t have Schedule and we all decided to plan our wedding today. I pick up Victoria in their dorm

“Good Morning, Qian” I gave her a forehead kiss because she looks really beautiful today. Wearing jeans, a pair of sneakers and a plain shirt with a beautiful necklace.

“You look pretty today, you look blooming. Maybe because you’re marrying a man like me” we laughed about what I said. I told her that our parents are on their way to a restaurant and later this morning our members will also arrive.

“So, it’s better that we both go to the wedding shop to see gowns” Vic said while smiling. “I’m excited to wear gown and try it” smiling happily. “Even you’re not wearing gown just simple outfit you look gorgeous no matter what” then I pinched her cheeks. “I love you qian” “I love you too, Khun”

We were chatting inside the car while we headed to the restaurant where our families are. “Goodmorning, Khun Qian” my mother greet us

“Good morning” we greet them happily.

    We sat there for hours planning. Sometimes we argue for something but I think we ended up to the best until...

“Khun, I want to be a fairytale theme” Vic said with her bunny eyes

“I want to be a Thai Chinese theme, I want to be unique” I said to her.

“But, I want to be a princess that will marry her prince.”She said

“But that’s common”

I think my words hurt her because she stood up and went to the counter and ordered some chocolates. I knew when she was mad or irritated when she eats Chocolates. I felt guilty all over my body. After she paid the chocolates she just went to Cherleen. I stood up and went to her but she just ignored me. She was talking to my sisters. If I was talking she just eat or drink while not meeting my eyes. She stood up once again. That time she needs to go to her appointment because her manager called her to come.

“Mom Dad, I need to go already. All of your plans are great. I think I need to go to the shop with you Mom, Its better to go with you and of course you to Mom Vera” she said to the both of them. I was behind her but she didn’t dare to meet my eyes.

“Lets Go Qian, I will bring you there” I said while I hold her wrist. When we arrive outside the restaurant she immediately take her hind off mine. And just sit on the car and she didn’t talk. I was just shocked with her reaction. I enter the car.

“Hey, Qian what time I’m going to fetch you?” she didn’t answer. “What do you want for dinner?” I ask her again but as expected no answer at all and then “Ya, BUCK” I’m scared that time because she will call me BUCK when she’s mad. “What’s wrong? Okay, I’m sorry; we need to take care of the issue now.” I said but “Stop the car” I was dazzled because of her scary expression I stopped the car “ If you want to have a unique wedding, find another woman” then she leave the car and standing trying to find a taxi.

 

And then…..Suddenly

 

 

Sorry for these chapter, 

 

Diagnosed by asthma so I cant update GOOD. 

Next Chapter will be Victoria’s POV and what happened Outside the car.