See You again, Thailand

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Time really passes by fast. This evening we will fly back to Soeul and tomorrow until the New Year comes artist are so busy because of our year-end schedules. For me, my manager and my company suggested that its not good for me to work and stressed myself because of my condition which Nichkhun freakingly agree.

 

“Khun, you are going to be very busy tomorrow…what am I going to do, I’m alone in our house… what …if” I said to him while he was finishing his luggages.

 

“What if?” he answered me back as he stood up and walk towards me

 

“What if, I come with you” I suggested when he lay himself on the bed ffeling tired of what he just did rtight now

 

“eh, but you might get bored” he said still laying beside me eyes close

 

“It will not, and you will practice at our company because of the special collaboration with super junior right.. so if I get bored I can also go to my members who are also practicing.” I said like I was negotiating for his approval to my suggestion.

 

“Hmm..” he said as he sit and he hug me and let me rest on his chest laying on our bed.

 

“Okay, its okay for me and I can also take care of you since I can see what you are doing” he said still eyes closed and hugging me.

 

I hug him back and stay like this for a while.

 

 

My family will stay in Thailand for another 2 days but they will not stay at Mom Vera;s house because my father wanted to treat my Mom a vacation in Thailand. Father didn’t told us where they will be going so it will surprise mom. They leave early this morning so it means for now they are enjoying themselves in pleasure.

 

Its time for us to leave. We only have 2 hours left and all our luggages are now in the car. Mommy Vera and Cherleen will go with us at the airport, the rest will only stay here. Its so hard to bid goodbye even if we can meet anytime.

 

“Dad…” I said as I gave Nichkhun’s father a hug. He hug me also and told me…

 

“Don’t tired yourself okay” he said and I went to Grandma who was next to Dad

 

“Grandma,..” then I hug her “I will miss you, be healthy, okay” I added and she answered me “You also,I will miss you too”

 

Then I also bid goodbye to Yanin, Nichan who just finished his call to Chloe

 

“We need to go, the car is ready” Mom vera said and All his relatives wave goodbye to us again.

 

We didn’t notice the time and just like a flash we arrived at the airport

 

“Bye Mom” I said as Mommy Vera hug me.

 

“Stay healthy, and if Khun hurts you or he didn’t take care of you, just call me and I will book a flight staright to where he was and punch his face” Mommy Vera jokinglu said and enough khun can hear

 

“Ouch” Khun said as he try to hide at my back

 

“Mom” KHun said.

 

“Hahah, just kidding but mark my words! Haha. Bye son” Mommy vera also hug Khun

 

“Bye cherleen, I will miss you, if you want anything from Korea just call me not your brother he will be against you AGAIN” I said and khun only stick his tongue out while he was like a child want her mother help him against us.

 

I love his attitude.

 

“Okay, By Unnie, I will, Love you” Cherleen hug me and kiss me.

 

“Bye brother!” then she also bid goodbye to his brother who is happily looking at us

 

“See you this summer, Bye” then we went inside and wvae to Mommy Vera and Cherleen who are also waving to us.

 

Inside the plane we are currently waiting for the plane to fly.

 

“Baby, did you enjoy here in Thailand, Don’t worry you can go here anytime as the time comes.” I said as I rub my tummy and Nichkhun who is beside me playing his Cellphone look at me and also rub my tummy.

 

“Baby, just tell Daddy okay, but you cant go alone we will always accompany you, and we can also go to China where your mother spent his childhood life” Nichkhun said seriously and I cant take my eyes off him because of I just don’t know I just love enerything about him.

 

Then his eyes met mine and asked

 

“Why looked so serious, Hon, are you sick?” then he placed his hand to my forehead

 

“No, its just that. I love you so much” then I peck his lips and he just smiled.

 

“Go get rest, we are now leaving.” He said as he turned off his phone and put a blanket to my legs and place a pillow so I can rest comfortable.

 

“You also, sweetdreams Hon” I said and after a minute I’m in my lala land.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Victoria feel asleep as the plane flew. She is in her deep sleep I also took a nap.

 

After an hour, I stretched my hand up in the air and let my soul be with me. Victoria is still sleeping smiling I wonder what is her dream is.

 

When I was reading a magazine. I felt Victoria moved and she slowly open her eyes and I greeted her

 

“Good evenining” I said as she rubs her eyes.

 

“Good evening, I didn’t know I took a long sleep” she said stretching her flexible arms.

 

Its not that long flight since we are busy talking about our baby and our members.

 

“Hon, Junho, Wooyoung, Sulli and Krystal will be waiting for us, they decided to fetch us.” I said to Victoria who is drinking her drink

 

“Those guys, its not that they wanted to see us but Junho and Krystal only wants the gifts from us” Victoria said with a sure tone.

 

“Haha, you said so, those guys will always be like that, they will never change” I proudly said

 

The plane already arrived at Incheon and we are  now waiting to our luggages. Good thing I have someone I knew here and he will help us.

 

“Hyung… Unnie” Our members said and they went immediately to us and Hug us as a welcome greeting. As expected they are waitng for there gifts.

 

“So how was the Holidays? Does Auntie Vicky (Vic’s Mom) arrived safe?” Junho said and Krystal hit his arm

 

“Oops” Junho said and he runbehind wooyoung to hide

 

“So you guys know about it. I was only the one who didn’t know.” Victoria said. Right now, I want to punch Junho

 

“I just needed there help so they can fetch Mom and Dad here” I said as he tug his arm along mine.

 

“Haha, Its okay, No problem. Its getting late, did you guys already ate?” Victoria asked these guys.

 

“5 hours ago we just ate, so for now…” Junho said

 

“Were hungry” They all said in Unison

 

“Okay okay, we will eat before we head to the house.” Khun said

 

They all yell and now we enter the car. We ate at a nearby restaurant where we always eat.

 

We arrived at the house at past 11 and we are all tired. I didn’t know those guys are prepared to stay overnight at our house. There reason is to help us unpacked things tomorrow. We teased them by saying they don’t have any gifts but they never belived us anyways so its useless.

 

Victoria is now tired and want to sleep. I also told our members to sleep also. While I put some of our clothes back to our closet.

 

Tomorrow will be a busy day at 1 pm we will all go together at SM Ent and my Other members will be also here tomorrow.

 

“Goodnight Qian” I said as I turned off the lightsin the lamp beside her.

 

Sorry!

Its all I got

Don’t hate me, :(