Wont Last a Day without You

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

 

Victoria’s POV

 Last night was our second time doing that. This time we were not that shy as before. Its our first morning here in our house and I just want to lay beside him. Feeling his breath through his broad chest. I started to touch his face.

 

“I love you” I was shocked because of him. I thought he was sleeping.

“Good Morning, My husband!!!” I said. While I try To kiss his lips before I will make my way to the kitchen to make breakfast but he again pulls me and..

 

“Khun, lets get up, make me breakfast!! Breakfast..” I commanded him

 

“But, I don’t know how to cook, your food are better” he said

 

“But I want you to cook for me! Just cook what you want I will eat and finish it all” I said with my puppy dog eyes.

 

“Okay, lets go!” He said

 

We both head down to the kitchen an started to cook for me, I was sitting on the table waiting for my food.

 

“Cook me foods, Cook me foods” I repetedly said.

 

“Haha, Cute! Wait for me, Baby” He said and he started to cook American breakfast. I only watched him. After 20 minutes all is done!

 

“Special Breakfast for my Special Wife”  Khun said and he placed the plate infront of me

 

“Looks yummy” I said and “Lets eat well” then I strated eating. Its tasty and I love it. We finished are breakfast.

 

“Khun, lets go to the mall. I want to walk around Today with you” While I hug him in the back.

 

“Eh, okay lets buy some groceries. Wait do we need to wear disguise?” he asked me.

“Hmm, we just wear some hats and shades, that’s enough” I said and we both agreed to leave the house at 1 pm.

 

1:00 PM

 

“Qian, lets go!” he said

 

“Already done” I immediately went down and as Khun saw me

 

“y!” he utters. I only wear jeans and a loose shirt with accessories with a hat and shades.

 

“Stop it, lets go!” I said

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

        It was only a simple outfit and I like it when she wears something like that.

 

“Lets go first to some mall and we will eat our dinner at some restaurant” I said

 

“Okay, I want to check out some stuffs in the mall and go to Supermarket” she said and she seem so excited.

 

We arrived at the mall at 1:45 we first walk around and good thing only some people recognize us. We walk and walk and buy some stuff. We both have a good time. We are like a normal married couple buying some stuffs to our house and I like it.

 

“Where do we go next?” I said after we exit a boutique shop.

 

“Hmnmm, lets just walk” she said.

 I hold her hands while walking. I don’t know where we’re going because Victoria lead the way. The whole afternoon she was the boss. We enjoyed our time really together how I wish this moments like this will not end. Its time for us to eat after half day ofgoofing around.

 

“What do you want to eat?” I ask her.

 

“Hmm, Anything,” she said while she tug along with my hands

 

“Lets eat there!” I point at a restaurant

 

We entered at the restaurant and good thing it doesn’t have many people we sat at the side of a couple.

 

“Hmm, what a good class of environment” I said then I started looking around as my eyes saw who was the couple beside us my eyes widen..

 

“Omo, you! What are you doing here? A couple date?”

 

Who saw Khun???

 

Short update

Sorry.

Research/ Thesis make me crazy nowadays. 

Help..