Conference with LOVE

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

The Press conference starts when the host signaled that we can now start talking.

 

“Hello, Good Afternoon to all of you who are here today, I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul, member of 2pm. I’m in front of you today to tell the story about me and these lovely girl beside me” I introduce my topic while Victoria was sitting beside me, holding my hand and I can sense that she don’t want to let me go.

 

“We dated 3 years ago and we became a couple since then. We first met at a variety show and fate brought us to do We Got Married, she became my virtual wife and as the time goes by I didn’t notice that I really fell in love with her”  I told the reporters with a smile on my face and I can see their faces with a smile. “3 years of being a couple is not easy , we usually disguise ourselves so that reporters can’t see us,we succeed by being not caught, were happy with that” I continued and I took a glance to Victoria who were smiling in her seat. “But, we can’t hide it anymore for now because of the picture that is all over the internet. So to all of you, to my loyal fans, people who are here today I Nichkhun Horvejkul love Song Qian a.k.a Victoria Song with all my heart.” I finished my speech like that and all the reporters stood up and clap there hands while some even had tears on their eyes because of the cheesiness I said. I glance at Victoria and somehow I saw watery eyes of her. I was so happy I hug her and she hugged me back a sudden beam of light plasters around us. As we lose the hug I said “Now, I will give the microphone to the girl I love” and again reporters tease us saying “yyiieee” Victoria has a big smile in her face.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

          I can’t believe Khun said that. My heart beats so fast right now I don’t know what to do. I was so touched to every word he mutters and now it’s my turn to say a word.

“Good afternoon everyone, I’m Victoria Song and I will say something that Nichkhun didn’t say earlier, during that 3 years I was so happy, He made me happy also his family and s. I can say that I was so blessed being them around me, he cared for me so much that’s why I love him. And during the times of loneliness for my parents in China he was there for me and he filled the empty space with joy and laughter. But there are times we need to be careful at variety shows we need to lessen glances so we don’t have issues. And now I must say I Song Qian will also love Nichkhun Horvejkul no matter what, no matter what storms we need to face. I will stay by his side. Love him and be his best friend for life” I said those words while my eyes started to cry and as my tears fell Nichkhun hug me tight and reporters stood again clapped, our managers are there also and some bosses from our company, they also clapped which made me happy.

Then Nichkhun face me and said “I love you, my Song Qian” I answered him saying “I love you too, Khun” and cameras all over us and the host hold the microphone and said “Questions are now entertained.” We sit straight ready for some questions.

 

Then reporters started raising their hands and one by one we answered, so good mostly all of them loved us and support our decision. Suddenly one reporter asked this lovely question

“Victoria and Nichkhun, are you planning to get married, we can see a diamond ring on Victoria’s ring finger, did you proposed already?” that question made the whole room excited to our answers. Our manager laughs at the question because they all knew that I was engaged. Then Khun stare at me and Hold the microphone while holding my hand.

“This ring was a proposal ring” He said and reporters were dazzled. “I proposed to her not too long ago and planning to get married soon” and we stared to each other too long. And the host finally said that we need to go somewhere for another schedule he needed to say that so we can rest.

 

          We leaved the room, holding hands and as soon we arrived at the van s were not there. Khun told me that they need to go somewhere. We hop to the car. And khun said to his manager “Lets go there, hyung” I was so curious. I asked him “Where?” with my curious face. He only said “You’ll see”

 

I’m curious where. Then suddenly we arrived at I don’t know where. He covered my eyes with his hands and commanding directions and finally he removed his hands and whisper to my ears “You can now open your eyes”

 

I opened my eyes and….