Milk

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

 

Its been a week since Victoria and Nichkhun found out that Victoria is pregnant.

 

Its been all over the internet about the news and all of their friends and relatives congratulated them.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Its been 2 weeks since one life is living here in my tummy. My stomach is not big right now but I’m pretty sure next month my tummy will grow a little.

 

Our families congratulate us; since they can’t come to Korea we use different ways just to have a communication regarding the situation. They are so happy finding out that I’m pregnant, the day we had the conversation Khun is nagging beside me because he wanted to sleep already but His mom has a lot of words to say like advices when pregnant. The conversation ended only when Khun talk to her mom on the webcam and his swollen eyes are infront of the camera and blurted out that we can have a longer conversation soon regarding this because 3 weeks from now its Christmas and we will meet that time because all of us will head to Thailand to spend Christmas with them.

 

On the other side, Nichkhun as usual taking care of me. If I have schedules to a different station than he is, he always text me, call me, even my members he calls them just to make sure that I’m pretty taken care of.

 

I’m very grateful that I marry someone like him. He always understand me even when I nag always about something I ddint like he was just like “okay, I will get rid of it” it makes my mood change into good one.

Now I’m here at 2pm’s dressing room and waiting for them to finish there Photoshoot for a brand. They said that they wanted to have dinner with me tonight since they are free and they miss hanging out with me.

 

After a while, 2pm enter the room.

 

“Annyeong, Noona..Victoria-ssi” they said while they take a sit in front of the mirror so they can erased there make up and change clothes. Then my husband entered

 

“Honey, do you wait that long? Are you already hungry” he asked me as he gave me a peck on my forehead.

 

“Not that long, yes I’m hungry” I answered him

 

“Okay, I book in a restaurant already. I’ll go changed so we can go” he said while he go to change his clothes.

 

On our way to the car…

 

“Hyung, Victoria can drink wine right?” Wooyoung said

 

“yah, How can a pregnant woman drink alcohol” Taec said while giving a hit in wooyoung’s arm

 

“Noona, I’m pretty sure Khun’s over protective side upgraded when you discovered your preganant” Junho said

 

“You said so, he always tell me what to do” I said while I gave Nichkhun a glaring look

 

“Its just because I don’t want you to get too tired” Khun said while he tug his arms on mine.

 

Then we enter the car and head to the restaurant Khun booked for us. After 15 minutes we arrived at the restaurant its not that expensive but the food is so good that I love it.

 

“Qian, you love the food? You don’t need to throw it up right?” He asked me.

 

“Yes, I love the food its not that smelly and disgusting” I answered him and gave him a piece of food

 

While we were eating, we talk about my feelings of being pregnant.

 

“Victoria-ssi, do you want a girl or a boy for a baby?” Junsu asked

 

“Hmmm…” Then I look at Khun who is eating beside me.

 

“Its okay, if it’s a girl or a boy as long its healthy” I answered them

 

Then we finished eating, 2pm dropped us at our house. I said that they sip a coffee or tea but they said they need to go home, early schedules again tomorrow.

 

“Wah, Khun, I’m so tired, lets go to bed” I said while I tug my arms on his and try to drag on our way to our room. Its my way so I cant drink those milk.

 

“Okay, just drink your vitamins first and drink your milk” he said while he lead the way to the kitchen.

 

I hate drinking the milk the doctor gave me. I want to throw it up. But because of my husband I drink it every night. I remembered the first time I drank it I vomit it on Khuns shirt.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

Its been another tiring day for the both of us. Now where here at the kitchen. Preparing for Victoria’s Milk. I commanded her just to sit down on the table and wait for me.

 

I went to the medicine cabinet and get the vitamins she needed to drink. I know she don’t want to drink the milk but she had no choice but to drink it.

 

“Here, Drink it!” I handed her the vitamins and a glass of water. And I get her milk and place beside her.

 

“Khun, just change the milk, I really don’t want the taste.” She pleaded me.

 

“But.. The doctor said it’s the best Milk for you, so please just drink it,” I said whle she was giving me a cute expression.

 

“Okay okay, just drink a half of it and we can now go upstairs” I gave up with her pleading eyes.

 

“love you..” she said and gave me a kiss and drink her milk.

 

We went upstairs to get rest..

 

“Honey, Whats our flight schedule to Thailand? Have you book a flight already?” she asked me while she sat beside me on the bed

 

“Hmm, how bout we leave here on December 22 and comeback on the 28?” I gave an idea. She think for a moment and then.

 

“Okay, its settle then, wait do you have any performances to do during the end of the year like gayo daejuns?” she asked me while she massage my hand by putting hands cream.

 

“We will have, how bout your group” I asked her. “Of course you cant join them” I added

 

“True, I cant join them Instead I will be watching and waiting for you and my group at the dressing room” she said with a pout

 

“Don’t worry honey, after you gave birth, if you wanted to dance again you can, I wont force you to stay here but let the baby grow more” I said to her and gave me her sparkling eyes

 

“ahhh, thank you” she said to me

 

“Okay, lets go to sleep, for tomorrow I will book a flight,” I said while I position myself to sleep

 

“How bout, we make a little lie to Mommy Vera and the others we tell them that we will arrive at the 23, so we can surprised them at 22” She said while she hugged me so her head is on my chest now

 

“Good idea, lets do that, For now lets take a rest, so goodnight Qian” I said and kissed her head.

 

And a few minutes we went both to our lala land.

 

How was it?

I was rushing when I wrote this chapter so maybe some of you  think its boring.

I’m rushing it because school starts today and again my asthma is in my way Land decided to update.

So please do comment.

Thank you.

 

The picture above: I freaking love it that’s whi I posted it. Credit to the owner.