Husband, I made an event for you

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Every day the couple is getting nervous because its next week there getting married. They know that it’s going to be successful because their parents help them

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I’m nervous, next week will be our day! But I want to make an event for Nichkhun. It will be our last week before our marriage.

 

I think of any idea that I can make to Nichkhun. I feel guilty because he’s always the one who makes an event now I need to do him at least one.

 

    Next day, there will be a concert, 2pm concert in Busan. I want to make an event to that concert; of course I need the help of s, Minjae, my members and my manager also.

 

    I call Taecyon because he’s the closest to khun.

 

“Hello, Taec” I said

 

“Victoria? Oh you surprise me, you call me” he said

 

“I want you to do me a favor” I said without hesitant,

 

“Okay, just tell me. Oh it’s a surprise? Okay, I won’t tell Khun” he knows it’s a surprise.

 

    We planned on something to the concert. He even told to the other members.

 

 

The day of the there concert

 

“Hello, Qian we wont be able to see each other for 2 days, its okay cause the the next next day after our concert we will be married” he said to me in our dorm. He visit me before he go to the airport that day

 

“Its okay Khun, take care of yourself” I said and bid him goodbye. He doesn’t know that I will come to Busan the next day for their last day of concert.

 

    All is plan thanks to Taec and other members. I don’t have schedule that day because my manager told me that I need to get prepare to my wedding. I’m very thankful to his understandings.

 

    The next day I flew to Busan. I went to the airport all by myself so reporters and other fans won’t recognize me.

 

    It goes well I landed to Busan without getting caught. Minjae fetch me in the airport he did a lie to Khun he said he wants to buy something. Minjae is a big help to us.

 

It’s time for there concert I even contact Junho telling him that I was now sitting in the middle and I will wait for the time to our plan. Other members are now excited to our plan.

 

    I sit in the middle where I can move to the stage. I wore disguise so they won’t recognize me and caught attention It may ruin our plan.

 

    I watched 2pm performance on my sit. I sang along with them but my heart beats fast because it’s getting nearer and nearer to our plan.

 

    Then the time has come its there last performance they sang Thank you. I’m getting prepared and Minjae text me good luck and it’s now time

 

    The song has now ended they just bow.

 

    The lights are now turned off all of the lights are now off.

 

    There fans know that it’s ended while 2pm members atys on the stage because they knew the plan.

 

    Suddenly  I’m in love song began and a beam of light shine through me with flowers in my hand. I and khun only have the light. Fans started giggling. As I walked up to the stage. Videos I prepared started. It was a video of our memories the start of our dating time to the day he proposed.

 

    He was a teary eyes because he holds a towel and even s are touched because they didn’t know the video but they knew that a video will show.

 

    I’m in the stage already and Khun hug me and

 

“Thank you Qian, I didn’t know this, you surprise me.”

 

“It’s not enough compared to the great things you have done to me” I said while hugging him

 

    As we lose the hug s started to tease us and say “KISS KISS KISS”

 

Of course I know that Khun wouldn’t do it infornt of the hottest because we knew that some of his fans never accepted us but to my surprised he kiss me.

 

Fans giggled even s and camera’s flash through us.

 

This day I was so happy because I made an event to my one and truly love.

 

3 chapters today!

enjoy and leave comments