Shopping Galore

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Victoria’s POV

 

WE both head down so we can start this last day of our honeymoon. I think today will gonna be tiresome. Victoria is indeed a shopaholic but I’m impressed to her because she doesn’t buy things that she or we didn’t need. She will buy valuable things and she even told me that we don’t need to buy big stuffs because either its big or small as long it’s a thing that we bought through our hearts its going to be so meaningful to the one who will receive.

 

Those words marks in my hearts and I even told myself “ah, I marry not only the prettiest person but has a good heart”

 

We ate at a small coffee shop because she only wants to eat bread with a hot choco. I ate also the same. We were happily chatting and take note that Vic cant stop talking and listing of stuffs we need to buy.

 

“I will first buy a bag, only one because I have many bags now, and a pair of shoes. How about you?” she said and ask me

 

“hmm, I think I also want to buy shirts color..” I said then

 

“RED” We both say

 

“You guess it right,” I said to her

 

“Of course you’re my husband.” She said to me while winking and sipping her hot chocolate

 

“I will also buy a pair of shoes as a souvenir” I added

 

“Okay, then stuffs and gifts for our members and family” she said

 

“Cherleen told me that she wants bag” she added

 

“Oh, she said that, that Girl” I said

 

“Lets go?” she told me while she put her drink on the table

We both started shopping. We went first to a shops of shoes. We bought a pair of heels for her and a pair also for me. It was good we cant even pick because its all pretty. We wish if we can buy all the shoes we wants. Theres a secret only we know, we’re indeed a shoe lover both of us.

 

The second shop was full of bags, she wants to buy two but she thought that its okay if she will only buy one. She bought also for Yanin and Cherleen and to her members.

 

The third shop was my shirts. I bought 2 pairs of simple shirts with designs. It was good I also bought a each for my members and for my father and brother.

 

Then we didn’t even notice the time its 3:00 pm, we didn’t get hungry because as we walk we try in different food carts we saw in the streets we try to ate different variety.

 

 We werer tired and we decided to take a rest first

 

“Wooah, Khun our both hands are full of shopping bags.” She said while she wipe my sweat in my face

 

“Haha, its okay we cant shop here every day” I said while its my turn to wipe her sweat. While she was busy retouching her face I took again pictures of her without being caught. Hahaha. I love her stolen pictures.

 

We rested for an hour before we decided to get a last look in different shops but then again. WE found couple things we bought a pair of couple slippers, jackets and a shirt. Then we found a unique shop. It’s a souvenir  shop, we can write on a piece of wood where we can engrave what we wanted to tell each other or anything we wanted to engrave. We wrote our names first and a promise that we will love forever and ever. Its nice.

 

“We can hang it in the room of our soon-to-be house” she said

 

“Of course.” I answered her

 

We now headed back to the hotel because our flight is at 8:00 am tomorrow and we need to pack the things we bought.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

At the hotel room…

 

“So exhausted” I said after I put the shopping bags in the sofa and I immediately lay on that.

 

“Hey, change first, you will get sick of your exhausted and you lay yourself like that” Khun said while he tries to pull me up so I can change but I want to rest first.

 

“Omo, my baby wants to rest but you need to freshen up baby or else I’m going to be mad at you” he said with his cute voice and cute expression. I can’t help it but to smile

 

“Okay, daddy” I . I love him if he’s always like that. He pushes me to the bathroom.

 

“Daddy, could you now pack the things so your baby won’t get tired later?” I said to him while doing my puppy dog eyes

 

“Okay, my baby!” he said

 

Our last day is so tiresome but we really enjoyed it. I finished my shower immediately and I put my pajamas so I can help Khun packing.

 

As I exit in the dressing room.

 

“OH” ... i mummbled

 

What happened? Wait for the next update. 

 

Is it boring?

Please do leave comments