Advanced

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

We went to the nearby mini mart and the boys wait for us in the car so we can’t gather attention to the people if we all go together.

 

We bought meat for samgyupsal and Victoria wanted to cook sweet and sour pork with fried rice. Of course Wine! We didn’t buy many stuffs because we have the common ingredients on the house.

 

We arrived at our house and our members are playing  at the basement. Everytime they go here they always go straight and play.

 

“Qian, do you need help?” I asked her.

 

“Hmm, just cut this and wash that, and I will be the one who will cook” she said while pointing to the ingredients I will do.

 

It took only 30 minutes for Victoria to cook our lunch. Once the dining table is almost done.

 

“Everyone, Lunch is ready” I shout at the hallway to our basement and I think its good enough to hear them

 

I heard footsteps coming and not to my surprise, Chansung and Sulli are racing onto each other that will arrive first.

 

“Aish, these two, never changed” Victoria said while we both look to all of them.

 

“Okay, take a sit” I commanded them and again we’re a big family eating together.

 

“Advanced merry Christmas to all of us” I said as I hold a glass of wine

 

“Merry Christmas” They all said

 

“Enjoy your trip to Thailand” Junsu said

 

“Don’t forget our gifts” Krystal said.

 

“Merry Christmas to Baby,Come out soon so we can play with you” Taecyon said

 

“Hope we will again have a fruitful year next year and more opportunities” Wooyoung said

 

“Cheers!” We all said

 

“Lets eat” Chansung said

 

“Yah, you already ate a piece of pork” Sulli said while Chansung only stick his tongue out.

 

Then we ate the food Victoria cooked for us. We drink wine, ate the cake. It’s a common lunch for all of us but we call it an advance Christmas party. We enjoyed and all of them keep repeating to us that don’t forget their gifts when we came back on 28th.

 

Time really passed fast. Its almost 2 and we only have an hour left to go to the airport.

 

Our members help us to put the baggage in the car. They decided to drop us at the airport using F(x) car and 2pm’s car since we cant drive our car

 

We now change into our travel attire. Victoria wore some dress she have, a scarf, and a sunglass while I wore some jeans, a printed shirt, a jacket and a sunglass.

 

In the car, I’m with the girls while our baggage’s are in 2pm’s car.

 

We arrived 5 minutes before 3pm; it’s a good thing that we aren’t late.

 

“Hyung, Take care there, and just say HI to Mommy Vera for us” Junho said

 

“Take care of you and Victoria, Bye” the boys said and they gave me a hug.

 

F(x) side

 

“Unnie, Goodbye and Merry Christmas, take care of yourself okay!” Luna said as she fixed Victoria’s bangs

 

“Uh, I will miss you guys” then they hugged

 

“Hey you guys can leave now before people will notice us” I said while they broke there hug

 

“Goodbye!” They all said and rode back to there respective cars and I hold Victoria’s hand and on we enter the airport. Good thing no one seems to notice us. I don’t want to be our plan will be ruin.

 

We enter the plane after we checked in our baggages.

 

“Khunnie, I’m so excited! I wonder what would be the reaction of them” she said as we smile together because of our plan.

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I’m comfortable now sitting beside my husband who is asleep, he seems too tired. Anyways we have another 3 hours left before we land. Maybe I can sleep too. I started to rest my head in Khun’s shoulder. I feel he moved his shoulder lower so I can rest comfortable.

 

30 Minutes before the plane will land.

 

I started to rub my eyes and stretch my shoulders and body. My Khun is sleep, he is definitely too tired.

 

The pilot started to announce that we will be landing after a while so I decided to wake Khunnie.

 

“Khun, Khun! Honey” I said while I touch his face to the tip of his nose and leaned forward to his lips and kissed it a little

 

“We were landing in a minute, better to wake up and continue sleeping at the house” I said while he seems to open his eyes.

 

“Hey! Woah, I didn’t realize I sleep that long” Nichkhun said as he fix his hair and shirt.

 

“You kissed me, do you?” He said to my ear. Of course my face turns red.

 

Then he leaned and pressed my lips with his.

 

“I love you Honey” he said as he looks deeper in my eyes. I cupped his face and said

 

“I love you too!” then fix something in his hair and pinch his nose.

 

The plane safely landed and we are now waiting inside the airport. Nichkhun dialed Minjae’s cousin to fetch us. We do used disguise so no one can notice our presence. We wait at the corner where people are less.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting in the corner. A man who just wears simple shirts approaches us.

 

“Nichkhun?Victoria? I’m Minjae’s cousin, and he told me everything so can we go now?” He said in English, and of course my Best Husband also answers him in English.

 

We rode the car and the two men are talking in English, I can only understand some words. I think they are talking about Minjae.

 

“Khun? Mom just texted me asking what kind of food do we want to eat tomorrow when we arrived!” I asked him.

 

“Haha, so mom still doesn’t know that we are here, just don’t reply her, so that she cant track us” He said while we laugh a little.

 

“You married couple are so silly, to trick your mom like that, anyways! Merry Christmas!” he said while he joined us in laughing.

 

25 minutes of driving is only like a minute because we didn’t notice that we’re getting nearer and nearer.

 

“We’re almost there, Hon, haha. So excited! What will be there reaction” Khun said to me while pecking to the car window.

 

We arrived a few meters away from there gate, our baggages are in the car. We invited Minjae’s Cousin to eat with us in dinner.

 

“Khun!!!” I said while I hold his hand.

 

“Haha, lets press the doorbell and hide at the post” he said

 

We are now hiding at the post and we both press the button and Mom asked who is this on the speaker.

 

“Food delivery” Khun said in the microphone

 

“Okay, I’m coming” Mommy Vera said on the other line.

 

We hide and after a while the door opens and we are sure its Mommy Vera who opened it.

 

“1.2.3” we both said and

 

“Surprised!!!!!” we again yell 

 

 

How was it?

Will Update on Saturday Evening Again