First step to our Future

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

     

The door is now opened…

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

The ceremony began as soon as the signal that MY BRIDE was there already. The church door is closed and the ceremony started. I walk in the aisle together with my best men. Everybody applaud. I was so happy I can’t even blink my eyes because I can’t leave a single memory to my wedding.

 

    I’m now standing in front waiting for my bride. I turned back so I can’t see her walk. I want to be surprised. I will turn to her if she was in the altar already

 

    Then the door has finally opened…

 

Victoria’s POV

 

    The door is now opened…

 

I’m walking behind my father and mother. I can sense that all eyes on me. It’s the day we were all waiting for. My eyes are teary because they are applauding while smiling to me and saying Congratulations. I can see my Members are now in front with their teary eyes.

 

We promised that we will not cry in the ceremony but as I walk in the aisle there is this feeling that I can’t understand. I want to smile and be happy so that tears won’t come out in my eyes but I can’t help it but to cry a little because of happiness.

 

I never imagined marrying like this. When I was little I believed in fairytales but I didn’t imagine that I will be something like this because my mother said that it’s only on stories to marry a prince but What do you call today. I feel like a princess marrying a handsome Prince. We may not be a Royal blood but we can be Royal couple in our own way.

 

    As I walk in the aisle I can see Nichkhun was not looking at me. Maybe he wants to be the last to see me.

 

    The altar is getting nearer and nearer. My father touch Nichkhun’s shoulder to let him know that I was there and he can now turn around to see me. I see my father hugging Nichkhun and whisper something

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

    I feel Father-in-law tap my shoulder I’m nervous that time because I know she’s there! He hugs me tight and whisper

 

“Love her just like I do”

 

It’s a simple sentence but full of meaning. I love Victoria that much that I don’t want her to be hurt.

 

    My best men tap me and said “You can now turn around”

 

    I now turn and I was dazzled and I think I can’t even speak. I saw a Princess in front of me with teary eyes. I wipe her tears and said

 

“Your highness, don’t cry or I will cry too”

 

    She didn’t respond but I see her smile behind the veil she’s wearing. I now guide her to our sit to the altar so the ceremony of being married to her will begin.

 

    As the ceremony started I glance to her every second she does the same and If we turn around to look we can see people wiping tears especially her mother.

 

“Now, please say your vows to each other” the priest said.

 

We stood up and were now facing each other. I begin my vow while holding her arms

 

“My pretty, gorgeous, unique and sweet Song Qian, I know we went through difficulties of being a couple with the last 3 years. It’s not easy for us because as they said were idols and we are not allowed to be a couple but were in love and we can’t stop ourselves loving each other. We face obstacles but we passed all of that because we love each other. Thank you for your understandings. Thanks for waiting me when I’m overseas. I’m sorry if there are things I can’t understand. I know there’s annoyance in your mind when I was nagging about stuffs of girls but you try to explain to me. Don’t worry about your future from now on because we can be together forever and ever…” then I sang “I’m I’m in love, I I fall in love.  I love you Qian”

    Tears are flowing in my eyes and I can see Qian sobbing. I wipe her tears and People in the church also did the same. Tears are flowing even my members.

 

“Now, your turn” the priest said to Victoria

 

“Khun, Khunnie, Nichkhun, Buck, My Prince, thank you for always being there for me in hardships and happiness. I know that sometimes always perhaps that you’re a bit mad because of girls stuffs because as we all know girls wants to be beautiful in front of their man right…”

   

The people laugh because of her cheesiness but that’s freaking true. I laugh a bit also to what she said.

 

“I also know that being with you I feel secure, protection and of course happiness. You don’t need to be scared if you’re overseas because of work because I will wait for you no matter what. My future opss OUR future will going to be happy only thinking of being with you forever makes my heart flutter. Were going to be together forever Doong doong hahah. I love you Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul”

 

    She said while I didn’t recognize that my tears are flowing like a river. She then hold my face and wipe my tears and said

 

“Its okay to cry my khunnie” then the people again laugh.

 

    The rest of the ceremony goes smoothly and we exchanged our wedding rings and then

 

“I may announce you HUSBAND and WIFE, you may kiss the bride” the priest said.

 

    I now uncovered her face with the veil and now I can see clearly the pretty face of MY WIFE. I hold her hand and then I kiss gently her lips. The people stood up and applause and cheers is all we can hear. We hug and cameras are flashing. Our family went to us. We hug each other. Congratulating each other. We take pictures. I think all the people this day have pictures beside us. We took Pictures together with her members and my members. I carry her to the door of the church and people are applauding again.

 

We rode to our wedding car to the reception.

 

At the back of the car has its sign

 

“WE GOT MARRIED”

 

Another chapter hope to update tomorrow

And I'm planning to end my Story on Chapter 20 or 19.

And I need your suggestions If you want to have the sequel of this, 

Thanks. I'm rushing today so If they were errors and its kinda boring please leave a comment. Thanks!!