Memories Lasts

Marrying you is not a crime (editing)

 

       3 years of being in-love is enough for Nichkhun and Victoria to know each other. Their relationship is private, no rumors, they are happy with that. They can date in disguise because for the past 3 years as idols they have different love teams like Victoria with Kyuhyun they even have issues and rumors of being together but they only laughed at it. Khun with the Thai actress but Khun only know her name never met in personal. When they accidentally bumped with each other they just a throw a smile but if you see closely to their eyes there is this spark that no one can understand only their hearts.

         Only there members, close friends and managers know about their love life. There managers suggested that as long as possible keep their relationship in secret. They keep it in secret, Khun even went to their dorm to serenade and visit her while Vic will go to 2pm’s dorm to cook food! And Victoria personally introduced khun to her family when her family visited her in Korea same with khun’s family. They even had this private dinner all 2pm and f(x) members with Khun and Victoria’s family. All of them have the bond of being one big happy family. There family wants them to be forever because they are so sweet, they understand each other very well. They have this relationship that people adore of.

 

Until one day, month of February…

 

“WHAAAAAT! Pardon unnie” said the three girls in shocked, Sulli, Krystal and Luna screamed.

 

“Nichkhun and I are getting married!” said Victoria and showing her engagement ring.

 

Amber who just came back from the kitchen said “I’m not shocked so happy for you unnie, Congratulations!”.

 

Amber just hugged Victoria cause she is so happy for them.

 

“I want to be the flower girl” Krystal said while looking to the mirror.

 

Then, out of a sudden, Sulli threw a pillow to Krystal and yelled “yah, that’s my position in the wedding”.

 

Victoria who was just smiling ear to ear to hear the girls excited said “Hey, we haven’t plan it yet! So stop planning. But thank you for congratulating me. Can’t believe I’m marrying”.

 

“So how did it go?” asked Sulli.

 

“I think it was romantic than ever” Krystal said

 

“I think it’s the best event so far” Luna then giggled to her thoughts.

 

“I remember the day he told you he wants you to be his girlfriend” Krystal reminisce the moments.

 

 

-Flashback- (3 years ago at a secret place without Victoria )

 

The story goes like this, khun together with s and krystal luna sulli and amber are planning on how can khun proposed to Victoria to be his girlfriend.

 

Khun: Hey, I need your help guys! I’m not good at planning events you know that.

Taecyon: As long they have foods it’s okay with me.

Chansung: Don’t forget bananas. hahaha

Khun: Your not even helping

Wooyoung: As long you do it with all your heart it’s a good idea.

Sulli: Woah, IU fall for that charm ha! (IU and Wooyoung are couple also)

Junho: What about we sing you dance, haha

Khun: (devil look) Please be serious we only have a day to go

Amber: What if we serenade her, we will tell her to go to this place and that place is so dark and if she will open the lights we will immediately sing to her and Oppa will also sing at the end and give her something and tell something and that’s it. We just need to wait an answer from Vic Unnie.

Junso: AMBER AMBER AMBER!!!

Taecyon: Good idea. (clap clap clap)

Krystal: Yah, have you done this before amber? Or someone did this to you. Hahahah

Amber: Stop that Krystal, I think you want this event also.

Khun: Thanks Amber, I owe you one this time, so Ready to plan? Let’s go

         

They planned it and it goes well. The next day. Amber told Victoria to go to somewhere near their dorm because Amber’s friends wants to meet her (of course amber was lying) So Victoria went and as soon she opens the door and turn the lights on. The 2pm and f(x) sing I’m in love and khun was in the back sweating because of nervousness as soon Nichkhun went to Vic’s front to sing few lines he bend his knees and said..

 

Khun: (sweating) Victoria-ssi, For the days being with you, I feel like I have met my soulmate, my fate, I feel that I don’t want to lose you, I laugh,I love,I hope,I try I hurt,I need,I fear,I cry. I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.. So Victoria-ssi would you be my girlfriend?

All: yiiee (giggling)

Victoria: (Tears fall) Nickhun-ssi, I can't promise you a perfect relationship, but what I can promise you is that as long as we're trying, I'm staying. So Yes, I’m willing to be your girlfriend

Khun: (Teary Eyes hug Victoria for a few minutes he let go his hug because he want to pee)

All: (laugh hard) hahhaha

Teacyon: Hahaha. Khun, you are funny,

Wooyoung: How can he was so nervous at all

Krystal: Daebak

Vic: (Vic was in shock but suddenly she burst into laugh) hahha. Khunnie , I didn’t know you’re nervous like this. You should pee before you sing. Hahaha.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

Vic: Ya, don’t laugh. At least he tried to look cool when he returns.

Amber: hahha. Fine. We will stop.

Luna: Daebak.

Sulli: Atleast Khun-Appa is romantic he did all of that only to Vic unnie,

Krystal: Hahaha, So unnie How did it happen?

Vic: What?

Krystal: The proposal

Vic: I’m so tired let me tell you tomorrow

Amber: But unnie,

Sulli: Just stay where you are, if you don’t tell us tonight. We will call Nichkhun-appa and tell him that you are laughing about his sleeping habits. We will tell him that you think he is a pig when he sleeps.

Vic: Fine. It went like this……

 

=================================================================

(editing)