Sparks Fly

Kiss Me, Love Me

As Sulli was walking on her way home from school, it suddenly started to rain very hard.

'Aish, i didn't bring an umbrella today," Sulli thought as she grabbed her bag and placed it over her head. She ran to the nearest shelter she could find and just stood there waiting for the rain to stop. 'If the rain doesn't come to a halt soon, i have no choice but to endure it and go home with my bag and my self wet.'

 


 

When Kai left Sulli at school, he didn't immediately go home yet. He stopped by at a coffee shop near the school to drink an iced cappuccino in the hopes of clearing his mind. He was staring blankly at the window when he saw that it started to rain very hard. The first thing that came to his mind was Sulli. He immediately got up from his seat, left his cappuccino unfinished, opened his umbrella and went out to search for Sulli. 'If only i knew that it was gonna rain, i shouldn't have left her alone. That girl seriously never brings an umbrella with her if it wasn't raining when she leaves the house.'

He went back to the school but saw that the gates were already closed which means there's a chance that Sulli might be on her way home now. Kai walked fast and continued to search for Sulli. 'If i don't find her, i should at least check if she's already home.' Kai thought of calling Sulli's phone but changed his mind because he knew that Sulli wouldn't pick it up.

A few blocks away from their school, Kai saw a faint image of Sulli standing alone under the roof of a closed store. He felt very relieved when she saw her and ran towards her as fast as he can even with an umbrella in his hand.

"Sulli," Kai said out of breath. "I'm so glad i found you."

Sulli can't contain the happiness she felt from seeing Kai. She moved closer to Kai right away and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry," she sobbed in his shirt.

"Shhh, it's all my fault. I'm sorry for what happened earlier and i'll never leave you again." Kai wrapped his free hand around Sulli's back.

"I thought you already went home. How did you know i was here?" Sulli murmured.

"I was drinking coffee at a coffee shop nearby. When i saw the rain pouring, you immediately crossed my mind, so i came out and looked for you. I knew that you didn't have an umbrella with you today and i was worried you'd get wet while going home and fall sick." Kai said softly.

Sulli hugged Kai tighter. She looked up and both of their eyes met. Kai moved in to kiss her on the lips and Sulli also followed suit. They shared a passionate kiss that made up for the words they couldn't bring themselves to say. After the kiss, it was clear that the two had made up already and are madly in love again.

"Let's go? I'll take you home." Kai said sweetly to Sulli.

Sulli agreed and smiled. "Let's go." The two of them shared Kai's umbrella and walked in the rain together on their way to Sulli's house.

 


 

Tao only watched from a distance as he saw Kai and Sulli back together again. His heart fell when he saw how affectionate they were for each other when they kissed. Tao slowly turned and headed in the opposite direction of where they were going with an umbrella in his left hand and an extra folded umbrella in his right hand which he intended to give to Sulli if only Kai didn't arrive first.

 


 

Author's Note:

How do you guys like the story so far? ^o^ Tao is my ultimate bias in EXO, but as i continue to write this fanfic, i feel like i'm falling for Kai too :3 hihihi~