Kisses & Confusion

Kiss Me, Love Me

The three of them arrived at Sulli's house on time the next day. The guys helped clear the table and couches out of the way in the living room to give space for the four of them to sprawl on the floor while doing the activity.

"Just looking at this activity makes my head hurt already." Krystal whined as she scanned through the activity for 5 seconds.

"That's the main reason why Lay didn't want to be in the same group with you." Sehun shook his head back and forth to show dismay at Krystal.

"Ya!" Krystal interjected before Sehun could say anything more.

Sulli giggled as she watched Krystal and Sehun bickering endlessly about the activity. "Stop arguing already so we can get this over with as soon as possible." she said.

"Here, i already split it into two so me and Sulli can work on the other half while the two of you work on the remaining half." Tao wasted no time in handing out Sehun and Krystal's share of the activity to them.

Sulli sat on the floor in a cross-legged position next to Tao. "I'll read this part and answer the first 10 questions then you read this part and answer the remaining questions, okay?" she told him.

"Yeah, sure." Tao answered and took the papers from Sulli.

Sehun and Krystal were also making progress on their part despite Krystal complaining about the activity from time to time.

After minutes have passed, Tao intently watched Sulli as she diligently wrote the answers to the questions that she assigned to herself. Her hair was covering the right side of her face because of looking down while writing. Tao reached out his hand and tucked her hair behind her ear which made Sulli look up at Tao, making their eyes meet at that very moment. He wanted to kiss Sulli so badly but decided not to because Sehun and Krystal were still around. Sulli felt the tension between her and Tao, her cheeks turned red and she instinctively looked away and went back to focusing on her work.

After two hours, everyone was already starting to feel bored, tired and sleepy.

"Sehun-ah, let's go buy some food." Krystal suddenly said to Sehun.

"Why me? Go ask Sulli to accompany you." he replied.

"Sulli is still busy and she wouldn't want to go either. Right, Sulli-yah?" she asked Sulli. Sulli immediately understood that Krystal wanted some alone time with Sehun. "Yeah, i want to continue working on this until i'm done. You can go together with Sehun." she replied.

"Come on Sehun don't be such a bummer! Let's go already~", Krystal called out to him as she headed towards the door.

"Aish, really annoying." Sehun had no choice but to stand up and follow Krystal. "Don't you two dare try anything funny while the two of us are gone." he looked back and warned Sulli and Tao before going outside with Krystal.

Krystal and Sehun had finally left and the only people who are in the house were Sulli and Tao.

"I really don't know what Krystal sees in Sehun." Sulli sighed and glanced at her phone.

Tao noticed that Sulli has been stealing glances at her phone from time to time the whole afternoon. "Are you waiting for someone's call?" he asked her.

"I'd be lying if i said no." Sulli replied, the sadness evident in her voice.

"Is it Kai?"

Sulli just nodded her head in agreement. "He's probably having the time of his life dancing with So Hee, enough to forget about me."

Tao honestly didn't know what to reply. So they went on with the activity silently for the next thirty minutes.

"Ahhh~ I'm done already." Sulli stretched her arms above her head and sighed in relief. "What about you? she asked.

"I'm almost done as well. There's only two questions left." Tao replied.

"At this rate, i'm sure we're gonna be done with our share by the time Krystal and Sehun comes back." Sulli moved closer to Tao and rested her chin on his left shoulder as she peeked at the stuff he was writing. "Your answers are very detailed." she commented.

Tao gulped when he felt Sulli so near to him, he can even feel her breath on his ears and his heart started to race. Tao let go of the pen he was holding and turned his head to face Sulli. Their faces were literally an inch apart from each other and Sulli had a startled look on her face.

"Why are you so---" Sulli wasn't able to finish her sentence before Tao silenced her with a kiss. It was soft and gentle, the very one he had imagined giving her earlier.

She gasped for air. "Tao-yah---"

He kissed her again, this time more insistently. Unlike the first kiss he gave her, he didn't hold anything back now. It was a hard, demanding, and breathtaking kind of kiss which persuaded her lips to part. Sulli didn't resist his kiss either, in fact it was like she longed for it even more. She her tongue inside Tao's mouth, and their kiss quickly became much deeper. His hands caressed Sulli's hair, and their breaths became desperate and fast.

With a gasp, she broke their kiss, and pushed him a little away from her. "This isn't right."

"And how is it not right?" Tao asked, still overwhelmed by their intense kiss.

"Because i'm still in a relationship with Kai." Sulli whispered, not wanting to meet the eyes of Tao.

"Then why didn't you stop me?" he prompted her. "Why did you kiss me back?"

"I don't know. I'm as confused as you are."

"You have feelings for me too. You're just afraid to admit it because of Kai."

Sulli stood up, went to her room, and left Tao alone in the living room.

Tao was also frustrated because Sulli doesn't want to talk about it. She just wants to hide and pretend she has no feelings for him and also pretend that the kiss never happened between them. When Sulli came back to the living room, she didn't say a word to Tao and they just sat there quietly waiting for Sehun and Krystal to arrive.

 

Soon enough, Sehun and Krystal came barging inside the house with lots of food and drinks in their hands. Krystal was beaming brightly because of her short date with Sehun when she entered the house but her expression suddenly changed when she saw the gloomy atmosphere between Sulli and Tao.

"Eh, what happened to you guys? What's with the distressed faces?" Krystal asked, with a puzzled look on her face.

"It's nothing. We're already done here so i might as well go." Tao picked up his things as he stood up and headed towards the door.

"But you didn't even eat yet, we bought so much ----" Tao already went outside the house and slammed the door shut before Krystal could even finish speaking.

Krystal turned to face Sulli. "Sulli-ya, what happened?"

"Nothing." Sulli answered dully.

Krystal looked at Sehun inquiringly, and Sehun just shrugged his shoulders.

"It's really nothing guys. Don't mind me and just continue on the activity that you were doing earlier." Sulli reassured both of them.

The three of them quickly ate the food and drinks Krystal and Sehun bought after they were done with the activity. Sulli tried to keep a smile on her face and pretended that she's really okay while Sehun and Krystal were still there.

When the two had already left, Sulli immediately went up to her room and lay down on her bed. Thoughts of Tao and Kai kept flashing in her mind; she was so confused about her feelings for the two of them right now. Eventually, tears started to come out and Sulli cried herself to sleep.

 


Author's Note:

Taolli feels~~<3 Hope you guys liked this chapter. :3 Don't forget to leave comments!

 

P.S. Did you guys watch the EXO SurpLINES already? XD If not, you better watch cos Tao and Kai are so freaking hot there hihihi~ The show really makes me nostalgic of the EXO Showtime days :)