Confession

Kiss Me, Love Me

Sulli left Sehun's side and went out to meet Kai.

"Oppa, i can explain." Sulli said nervously as her eyes met his insolent gaze.

"Who was that guy beside you earlier?" Kai asked her coldly.

"That's my seatmate Tao." Sulli replied in a low voice.

Kai cocked his head to the side and scanned the room to see where Krystal was sitting. "Didn't you always sit beside Krystal before?" He asked.

"We were seatmates at first but the new professor changed everyone's seats to his preference so that's why i ended up having Tao as my seatmate."

Kai exhaled deeply. "Tell me honestly, is this revenge for what i did yesterday?"

"No!" Sulli squealed. "You're the one i love the most, i would never take revenge on you even if you hurt me. And we already cleared our misunderstanding yesterday."

"You know, Sehun sent me a message saying that you and that guy have been acting really close and he was a bit bothered by it. At first i didn't want to believe him, but he insisted that i should come and see. I got really curious as well so i came to see you. And unfortunately, i found out that Sehun was actually telling the truth." said Kai.

"But it's not what you think it is. It's just a misunderstanding. Please believe me." Sulli pleaded.

"Then explain to me why that guy was only inches away from you, and why he was holding your hand."

"Because we were arguing---"

Kai cut her off with his laugh. "Arguing? Is that how seatmates argue now?"

"No, that's not what i---"

Kai cut her off again. "Now that i think about how much you overreacted yesterday, it all makes sense to me if you like Tao. Were you just making an excuse to dump me so you can start fresh with him?"

"No, it's not like that. I'd never do that." Sulli was already on the verge of tears.

Tao saw that Sulli was already having a hard time explaining to Kai and thought that she might cry if they don't resolve this soon.

'Aish, i'm gonna slap myself later for what i'm going to do right now' he said to himself and headed towards Kai and Sulli.

Kai noticed Tao approaching but he didn't move his eyes away from Sulli. "Can't you see that we're having a private conversation right now? We don't need you here." Kai said without even turning his head to face Tao.

Sulli turned to Tao and looked at him nervously without saying a word.

"It's just a misunderstanding, bro. Sulli was hitting my shoulder because she was annoyed with me, so i stopped her from hitting me that's why i was holding her hand and our faces just got a little too close. There was no malice intended, so you can stop falsely accusing her now. I apologize for causing you guys trouble." Tao said sincerely.

Everyone inside of the room stared at the three of them standing outside. They couldn't believe that Tao actually went out and talked to Kai.

Whispers about Kai, Tao and Sulli from almost everybody filled the room in an instant.

'oh my god, what is he doing out there? has he gone insane already?'

'sulli and tao? no way! she can't ditch kai for that stupid guy.'

'i will be so glad if sulli and tao end up together so i can have kai all to myself~ kekeke'

'you think the two are gonna fight? that situation is already obvious to me'

'i never knew that sulli can go so low and date tao'

'i always thought kai and sulli were the perfect couple, but now with tao in the picture it doesn't make sense at all. ㅠㅠ '

Kai shifted his position towards Tao and looked at him straight in the eyes. "Are you asking me to believe you right now?" He smirked and continued, "Then tell me why you leaned in too close to her if the two of you were only arguing."

"Because i like her." Tao said without thinking.

Kai restrained himself from hitting Tao because there were many people watching and he could get in trouble. He turned to look at Sulli and laughed, "You hear that? He said he likes you."

The tension between the three of them grew more and more intense with Tao's sudden confession.

"And what are you three discussing about here?" Their math professor Minho suddenly asked.

The three of them were startled by the teacher's sudden arrival and bowed their heads at once.

"Sulli and Tao go in right now or else i'll mark the two of you as late in class today. And you, Kai, go back to your class now too. I don't allow people who are not my students in this room."

Kai nodded his head and gave Tao a stern look. He quickly caressed Sulli's hair and whispered softly, "Let's go home together later" before he left. Sulli and Tao went back to their seats straightaway and this time they did not dare to look at each other. The air was filled up with awkwardness between them because of the recent event that happened with Kai.

Sulli looked around the room to see where Sehun was sitting and both of their eyes met in an instant. He gave Sulli a look that says, 'Don't try to do anything foolish right now because i'm telling Kai no matter what'. Sulli quickly avoided his gaze and looked straight in the direction of the teacher.

She looked like she was paying attention to the lesson but the truth is, her mind was filled with confused thoughts of Tao, especially when he said he liked her. She wanted to ask Tao if he was lying or not, she wanted to make sure that Tao only said it to defend her from Kai but she couldn't say a word to Tao because she's afraid that Sehun might catch them talking and it would only make things worse for her and Kai.