New Rival

Kiss Me, Love Me

As soon as Sulli's class ended, she saw that Kai was already waiting for her.

Sulli was already on her way out but Krystal stopped her on her tracks.

"Krys, do you have something to say to me? I'm in a bit of a hurry right now. Kai's already waiting." Sulli said in a rush.

"Don't worry, this won't take long." Krystal reassured her and continued, "I saw the three of you earlier. What was that all about?"

"It's just a misunderstanding. I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Please, can i go now?" Sulli huffed in frustration.

"Promise to tell me tomorrow, okay?" Krystal said to Sulli with concern written all over her face.

"Yes, i promise. I'm sorry but i'm really in a hurry, i'll make it up to you tomorrow! Bye!" Sulli waved and ran out to meet Kai.

"I think Krystal wanted to talk to you." Kai said as soon as she stepped out of the room.

"I told her i'll talk to her tomorrow. I didn't want to keep you waiting." Sulli said to Kai.

"Are you sure it's alright with her?"

"Yes, it's alright. I don't think it was that important anyway." Sulli reassured him.

"So, where's your new guy?" Kai asked nonchalantly.

Sulli gave Kai an evil glare. "First of all, he is not my new guy. And second, why don't you go and ask your loyal bestfriend? He's been stalking me like crazy. He even accompanied me to the ladies' room!"

Kai laughed at what Sulli told him about Sehun. "Don't worry, i'll scold him for you later." Sulli rolled her eyes.

"There's the guy that likes you." Kai scoffed and pointed to Tao who had just stepped out of the room.

Tao didn't look at Kai, neither did he say a word and just continued walking. Sulli stayed silent beside Kai.

"Ignoring me, are ya?" Kai yelled after Tao. This time, Tao stopped walking and turned to face Kai.

"Kai just stop it already. Give him a break. Many people will hear you." Sulli pleaded.

Kai looked sternly at Sulli, "Stop telling me what to do, you're supposed to be on my side." He then turned to look at Tao and smirked. "You think you're cool already just because you're sitting beside Sulli in class?"

"What the hell is your problem?" Tao shot back, clearly annoyed at Kai.

Kai moved closer to Tao. "My problem is you, idiot."

Tao stared at him in bewilderment. "What did you just call me?"

"Are you deaf? You dare make me repeat myself?" Kai laughed arrogantly.

Sulli tugged on Kai's arm. "Please, just stop already. Oppa, please!"

Kai couldn't resist Sulli's plea and said his final words to Tao. "Let me just say one last thing to you. If you ever think that you might have a chance with Sulli, just forget it. She would never fall in love with someone like you. Sulli is mine, always remember that."

Tao didn't bother to reply anymore to what Kai said.

Kai turned to Sulli and grasped her by the wrist, dragging her away from Tao. "Let's go home."

Sulli had no choice but to quickly follow Kai and Tao just watched the two of them walking further away.

 


 

"Oppa, you're hurting me." Sulli exclaimed to Kai who was still clutching her wrist even though they were already far away from the building.

Kai quickly let go of Sulli's hand and hugged her. "Sorry, i got a little carried away."

"It's okay, i understand how you feel." Sulli said as she wrapped her arms around him too.

"Oh, it's So Hee." Kai reluctantly said as he recognized the person approaching them.

Sulli got startled when Kai suddenly mentioned an unfamiliar name. She pulled away from Kai's embrace and turned to see who the person was. Sulli gulped as she remembered that that was the girl who was with Kai the other day.

The girl skipped towards Sulli and Kai while waving her hand.

She moved closer to Kai and said, "Hey, Kai! Didn't expect we'd bump into each other here." A bright smile was evident in her face.

Kai smiled back at her but didn't forget that Sulli was right there beside him. "This is my girlfriend, Sulli. Sulli, this is Yoon So Hee, the new classmate i mentioned to you." Kai turned to Sulli and held her hand.

"Nice to meet you." Sulli said awkwardly as she forced a small smile on her face.

"Ooooh, so this is your girlfriend? Hmm, i think she's cute." She said to Kai.

So Hee then turned to Sulli and looked at her from head to toe. "Nice to meet you too, you can call me So Hee. Let's be friends, okay?"

"Uhm.. sure." Sulli said stiffly.

"Looks like your girlfriend doesn't like me." So Hee joked to Kai.

Kai chuckled lightly, "I think she's a little jealous."

Sulli pouted her lips at Kai.

"It's okay, she has every right to be jealous." So Hee then turned to face Sulli. "I really liked Kai ever since the first day i saw him. Too bad he has a girlfriend already, but i'm not gonna give up. As long as you guys aren't married yet, i still have a chance." So Hee gave Kai a flirtacious wink and immediately left without giving the two of them a chance to reply.

 


 

Author's Note:

I hope you guys like the story so far, hihi~ Your comments about sehun made me laugh a lot. Don't worry, i'm not trolling you guys~ I have other plans for sehun in the future :P

Btw, So Hee is that girl Kai kissed in the wolf drama which was edited out due to a lot of fans complaining >.< (i'm not sure if you guys heard of this or not) . Well anyway, i really dreaded writing this chapter because So Hee makes my blood boil too hahaha i think she's perfect as Sulli's rival though xP

Keep the comments coming guys~