Trust

Kiss Me, Love Me

"Did that just declare war on me?" Sulli asked Kai in disbelief.

"It's true that many girls like me, but it's the first time someone had the guts to confront you and threaten you," said Kai.

Sulli raised an eyebrow and pouted her lips. "Are you trying to say that i should feel threatened by her?"

"No, of course not!" Kai cupped her cheeks in his hands and planted a light kiss on her forehead. "You are the only one for me and you know that. I love you so much, Sulli. You mean the world to me."

Sulli leaned in to kiss Kai on the lips but Kai placed his index finger on her lips to stop her. "I think you forgot that we're still at school," Kai chuckled.

"Oops." Sulli giggled. "You owe me a kiss then, and make sure to pay it back later."

Kai laughed at Sulli. "I wouldn't mind at all even if i owed you a thousand kisses. It's my pleasure to pay you back."

Sulli blushed at the thought of Kai and his sweetness.

"Let's not doubt each other anymore. It's going to take a toll on our relationship and we'll just end up hurting each other. Let's put all the misunderstandings that has been happening lately behind us and move forward." Kai said sincerely to Sulli.

"Sorry, i was just jealous when i saw you with So Hee and i couldn't control my emotions." Sulli said ruefully.

"Same goes for me when i saw you with Tao. I'm sorry too."

They both looked meaningfully at each other, which was a sign that they already accepted each other's apology.

"I love you, Kai."

"I love you too, Sulli. Always."

Then the two of them walked home together hand in hand, leaving all their previous troubles behind.

 


 

Author's Note:

A short Kailli update for you guys before i go to school~