First Day

Kiss Me, Love Me

Sulli arrived just in time for her first class, it was 7:55am and there was still five minutes left before the bell rings. As soon as she walks in the classroom, everyone turns their heads to admire the beauty that Sulli is.

"Hey! Sulli! Over here!" Krystal stood up and waved Sulli to come over. "I saved a seat for you just in case."

Sulli went to sit beside Krystal and placed her bag on top of her desk. "Thanks for saving me a seat! Where's Luna and the others?"

"They're in the other class. It's just gonna be you and me against the world in here." Krystal sighed.

"I guess so. Don't worry, a few months without them isn't gonna kill us." Sulli laughed.

*Ring ring ring*

The sound of the bell signaling the start of the first period echoed throughout the hallway.

The teacher walked in their room at exactly 8:00 in the morning. He was young, fresh, and handsome. Definitely an unfamiliar face for everyone in the classroom.

As soon as he reached the teacher's desk, he laid down his books and immediately put on his glasses. "Good morning everyone. I will be your English teacher for the whole semester. You can call me Professor Suho, and do not hesitate if you have any questions to ask because i am always open to answering them. I am a new teacher here so please take care of me. I hope we can all get along well."

"Yes!" Everyone in the room simultaneously answered.

"Now because this is our first meeting, we shall have an activity for today. You'll be answering this in pairs." Suho announced.

Taemin raised his hand and asked, "Are we allowed to choose our pair for this activity?"

"Unfortunately no. I already prepared the pairings beforehand. Listen carefully because i will only call out your pairs once." Suho replied. "Okay first is Minji and Hyunwoo, Jiyeon and Minho, Sooyoung and Siwon, Krystal and Lay..........." Suho continued calling out the rest of the pairs from his list.

"Oh my god Sulli did you hear that? He paired me up with Lay!" Krystal whispered to Sulli when Suho called out her name. Lay is the smartest guy in their class so Krystal feels lucky to be paired with him.

"Haha good for you. I wonder why my name isn't being called out yet." Sulli tapped her finger impatiently on her desk while waiting for Suho to call out her name.

"And the last pair is Sulli and Tao. You may all go and sit with your pair now." Suho went back to his desk to get the activity sheets he needs to hand out to his students. When Suho said that Sulli is paired with Tao, everyone looked at Sulli with an apologetic expression on their face.

Krystal stood up and patted Sulli on her back. "Good luck!"

Sulli put her face in her hands. "Why me?! Why do i have to be paired with Tao? I've never even spoke to the guy before. I'm so doomed." Sulli said to herself.

Even though she really dreaded the fact that her partner for this activity was Tao, she forced herself to get up from her seat and be the one to approach Tao first. As expected, she saw Tao with his head on top of his desk sleeping ever since class started.

Sulli was slowly losing her patience already so she occupied the seat next to Tao and shook him until he woke up.

"Stop shaking me." Tao mumbled in a low tone. He looked up from his desk and saw Sulli staring at him intently. "What do you want from me?"

Sulli stopped herself from throwing harsh words even though she was clearly pissed by the fact that Tao was oblivious to everything that was happening around him. "The new teacher gave us an activity to do and because of such awful luck that has come to me at this very moment, i ended up getting paired with you."

Tao only looked at Sulli, still confused of what Sulli had just said to him. Suho handed Sulli the paper for the activity.

"Look here." Sulli pointed to the paper while she was speaking to Tao. "Let's just get it over with as soon as we can. Okay? I know you don't like me and i don't like you either. The sooner we start, the faster we can end.

Tao took the paper from Sulli and started reading the content. He only looked at it for 5 minutes and started writing lots of words down on a sheet of paper. Sulli only stared at what he's doing because she is not in the mood to engage in conversation with him. Another 10 minutes has passed and Tao already finished writing. He handed over the activity sheet together with the piece of paper to Sulli. "Here. Just write what i wrote in this paper into the activity sheet and we're done."

Sulli looked at Tao and raised her eyebrow. "Seriously? You expect me to think that what you wrote here is related to the activity?"

"Go take a look at it for yourself then." Tao suggested.

"Fine." Sulli sighed and started reading what Tao wrote on the paper. "Hey it's actually not that bad. I never knew that he can write like this." Sulli thought.

"Alright i approve of what you wrote." Sulli told Tao and then she started writing it on the activity sheet.

"Can i go back to sleep now?" Tao asked.

Sulli looked at him again, dumbfounded. "Sure. Just do whatever you like. I'll submit this to the professor as soon as i finish writing it down."

And without saying another word, Tao went back to his sleeping position and drifted to sleep.

"What a weird guy he is." Sulli said to herself.

After she finished writing, she stood up and submitted the paper to Suho. Then she went back to her original seat beside Krystal.

"That guy is unbelievable. He was sleeping when i approached him. Then he took the activity paper from me and answered it himself for both of us." Sulli told Krystal.

"Tao? At least he didn't make you do it yourself." Krystal laughed.

"Well you do have a point. But still, i find him really weird. He's one of a kind."

"Really? Then you should get to know him more." Krystal teased Sulli.

Sulli hit Krystal's shoulder lightly. "No way!" They both laughed together as Krystal kept on teasing Sulli about Tao.