Detective Sehun

Kiss Me, Love Me

During the break, Sehun went over to Sulli's seat and sat on top of her desk.

"Annyeong~" He said to Tao and Sulli and snickered at both of them.

Tao pretended he didn't hear and Sulli just rolled her eyes at Sehun.

"Get off of my desk already." Sulli told Sehun.

"Aww~ Let me at least stay until the break ends." Sehun pleaded playfully.

Sulli sighed, "What do you want?

"I want to switch seats with Tao." Sehun smiled and looked at Tao. Tao showed no reaction to what Sehun just said, he didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

"So you can spy on me all day long?" Sulli asked.

"Bingo!" Sehun clapped. "I like how clever you are."

"Did Kai order you to do this?"

"Of course not. I volunteered to do it myself. You know, ever since you and Kai started dating, we never hang out anymore and he has so little time left for me. I think of Kai as my best friend and older brother, so if ever i find out you're actually cheating on him with this guy," he turned his head to give Tao an annoyed look, then he turned to Sulli and continued, "you're gonna be dead meat."

"Oh no, i'm so scared." Sulli mocked Sehun.

Sehun gave Sulli a smirk. "Ya! I'm being serious here. If ever i catch you doing anything suspicious, i'm reporting it right away to Kai."

"Whatever Sehun, it's not like i did it on purpose earlier to take revenge on Kai. I'd never hurt him that way..."

"Saying that won't take away my suspicions of you. I won't ever take my eyes off you everyday especially when you're with Tao." Sehun said proudly.

"Suit yourself. But don't blame me if you fall in love with me too. Staring too much might make you fall for me, and you know if that happens, Kai won't ever talk to you again." Sulli half-heartedly.

"Oh please, i already like someone else and it's definitely not you." Sehun boasted.

"Really? Who do you like then?" Sulli asked out of curiosity.

"Why would i tell you?" Sehun laughed.

Sulli sighed. "If you're gonna stick to me like this everyday, you should at least make our conversation fun."

"Well whatever. My love interest is none of your business." Sehun replied arrogantly.

"Then you should mind your own business to and leave Kai and me alone." said Sulli.

Sehun cleared his throat. "You and Kai? Or did you mean to say Tao?"

Sulli got pissed off by what Sehun had said, she stood up and decided to go to the comfort room. Sehun also trailed along behind Sulli.

She turned around and glared at Sehun. "Geez, are you gonna follow me to the ladies' room as well?"

"You were going to the ladies' room? Sorry, my bad. I'll you and wait for you outside then." Sehun said to Sulli.

"Seriously, you are unbelievable." Sulli said as she walked helplessly towards the ladies' room with Sehun just a step behind her.