Secret Notes

Kiss Me, Love Me

After eating dinner, Sulli washed the kitchen utensils she used, took a quick shower, and got ready to go to bed.

She decided to text Krystal before going to sleep and tell her to come over her house the following day.

 

To: Krystal

Krystal-ah, want to come over at my place tomorrow? =^.^=

From: Sulli

 

To: Sulli

Sure. What time do you want me to be there? ^^

From: Krystal

 

To: Krystal

Around 2pm is fine. Don't forget to bring Vic, Amber, and Luna too~~~ I'm getting sleepy already, so i'll count on you to inform them. See you tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

From: Sulli

 

And of course, since Sulli was already texting Krystal, she didn't forget to send Kai a message too before she slept.

 

To: Kai

My friends are coming over tomorrow, i just thought i'd let you know too =^.^=

Sleep well oppa, goodnight~~~ ♡.♡

From: Sulli

 


 

At around 2pm in the afternoon the next day, Sulli immediately opened the door as soon as she heard the doorbell ring.

The girls squealed in excitement when they saw Sulli because they haven't talked much at school lately due to the recent happenings in Sulli's love-life.

"Sulli-ya, we missed you. We rarely get to talk to each other at school since we're not in the same class anymore." Victoria wailed as she hugged Sulli straightaway the moment she saw her.

"Vic is right, you spend all your time with Kai now, even Krystal feels the same way as we do." Luna pouted her lips and put on a sad face.

"Sorry if i made you guys feel ignored. Me and Kai went through a hard time last week but don't worry, everything is okay now. That's why i invited you guys today so i can spend more time with you." Sulli said earnestly.

"It's alright, Sulli-ya~ We understand you. After all, we're not friends for nothing, right?" Krystal chuckled and sat down at a couch in Sulli's living room, making herself feel at home.

"Yeah, Krystal is right. Don't worry about us too much," Amber chided in. "We didn't want to come empty handed so we brought some food over. Where do you want me to place it?"

"Oh, just place it at the table in front of Krystal," Sulli replied to Amber. "Make yourselves comfortable guys, feel free to sit anywhere."

The remaining girls made their way to the living room together with Sulli and they sat on different couches each forming a circle, with the food in the center table.

"So, what's up with you and Kai?" Krystal asked without further ado.

"Yeah, who was that girl we saw him with? Amber asked, curious as well.

"Well actually i confronted him about it on that day and he lied to me. We fought during that day but then it rained and he came back for me. He apologized so many times, so I eventually forgave him." Sulli said, omitting the part about how Tao had been eavesdropping on them which led to him giving Sulli love advice.

"Ya! You shouldn't forgive him that easily! If i were you, i would've ignored him for at least a week." Luna complained.

"Hey, hey Luna just chill. Kai is not just any other guy, okay? Sulli wouldn't be able to resist him for too long." Victoria said, openly proclaiming how much she adores Kai.

Sulli giggled at what her friends were saying about her and Kai.

"So did he tell you who the girl was? Amber asked again.

"Oh, yeah. Me and Kai bumped into her the other day. She's a transfer student and her name is So Hee. She said that i looked 'cute'. I mean what right does she have to say something about my appearance when she's not even close to being pretty." Sulli felt disgusted even with just talking about So Hee.

"Haha, you look like you really despise her." Krystal said as she took a bite from the pretzel she was holding.

"I've got every reason to despise her. She confessed to Kai right in front of my face!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Woah, daebak! That girl has a lot of guts." Luna blurted out.

"Guts? Pft, I think that girl is just shameless." Sulli murmured and puffed her cheeks.

"So? What did Kai do?" Victoria asked.

"Well... So Hee didn't give us a chance to reply. But of course Kai made it clear that i'm his girlfriend." Sulli proudly told everyone.

"Don't worry Sulli-ya, if ever Kai cheats on you with that girl, tell me right away and i'll give him a nice good punch in the face for you." Amber said, balling her hands in fists.

The girls laughed at what Amber had just said, then suddenly Krystal interrupted them with the question Sulli ultimately prayed she wouldn't ask.

"By the way, what were you, Kai and Tao arguing about outside our classroom? I saw the three of you talking intensely two times in the hallway. I was dying to ask you that day but you said you were in a hurry." Krystal said to Sulli.

"Ugh, i was praying you wouldn't ask me that," Sulli sighed. "Sehun saw Tao teasing me and reported it to Kai, Kai made a huge fuss about it, so yeah you could already tell what happened next."

"Whaaaat? You and Tao are an item now?" Victoria grinned mischievously at Sulli.

"No! We. Are. Definitely. Not. An. Item." Sulli said each word loud and clear.

"Calm down, i was just teasing you!" Victoria and the other girls laughed at Sulli.

"Sulli is so sensitive when the topic is about Tao." Luna giggled.

"What's wrong with Tao? He's a little weird, but he's definitely good-looking." Amber suggested.

Sulli rolled her eyes at Amber and Luna. "Guys, please."

"What's up with Sehun? Did Kai pay him to tail you around or something?" Krystal suddenly asked.

"No. He's following me around for his own entertainment. He said that because Kai is his bestfriend, he'd do anything to find out if i'm cheating on him or not." Sulli sighed. "That boy is just bored and needs more love. Weren't you interested in him Krys?"

"Who? Me? Never. Who'd fall for a guy who follows his bestfriend's girlfriend around all day. I didn't know guys like him still existed in this world." Krystal said frankly.

The four of them laughed at Krystal's remark and they continued to talk about school and boys until it was time for the four girls to leave.

 

 


 


The following Monday, Sulli arrived a little earlier than usual at school. When she opened her desk, she saw a small piece of paper attached at the bottom. It said:

 

I only said i liked you to defend you from Kai. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't you dare think of weird thoughts about me. ㅡ_ㅡ

 

Sulli recognized Tao's handwriting right away and giggled to herself. She quickly checked to see if Sehun was around, and when the coast was clear, she took out a piece of paper and wrote back a reply to Tao.

 

I already knew before i read your note. ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋ

Sorry for dragging you into this mess. Don't worry, Kai and I already cleared the misunderstanding.

He won't bother you anymore. =^.^=

... i can't say the same for Sehun though. /sigh ㅠㅠ

 

She attached it right away to Tao's desk when no one was looking so that she wouldn't get caught. Sulli saw Tao coming inside the room and immediately let out a small smile enough for only him to see. Tao immediately smiled back, thinking that Sulli must have already read his letter. He sat down on his seat right away, opened his desk and looked if Sulli left a reply or not. After reading Sulli's reply, he can't help but smile at what Sulli had wrote and decided to write back to her again.

 

Your handwriting is really cute... just like you *–*

 

Sulli laughed and almost fell from her seat when she read Tao's reply. She wrote back:

 

Are you flirting with me again?

Pft, i thought you said you didn't like me~~~

Tao-yah, you are definitely one weird guy O.O

 

I was just complimenting you.

I know you like it when people say good things about you ;D

 

Am i supposed to say 'Thank You' then? ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ !

 

The two of them kept exchanging small notes playfully like this the whole day, because of fear they might get caught by Sehun if they talked.

 


 

At the other side of the room, Sehun had his hand under his chin thinking to himself, 'there's definitely something fishy about those two', as he took a glimpse at Tao and Sulli from time to time.

 


 

Author's Note:

I wrote a long chapter to make up for the previous chapter which was a bit short. ♡