Miscarriage

Kiss Me, Love Me

"What happened to Sulli?!" Krystal cried as she rushed over to Tao who was waiting outside the operating room.

"I don't know, i found her walking by herself in the rain without any jacket or umbrella. She didn't look so good and passed out immediately when i approached her, so i decided to take her to the hospital and the next thing i knew, she was already bleeding profusely." Worry was written all over Tao's face, not only for Sulli but also for her baby.

"What did the doctor say?" Krystal asked.

"She was in pain when we got here and she already lost so much blood. They don't know if the baby can still be saved but for now they're trying to stop her from bleeding." Tao sat down and buried his face in his hands, clearly devastated because Sulli's life can be in danger right now.

Krystal moved closer to him and patted his back. "Don't worry, Sulli is a fighter. She'll make it, and so will the baby," she said and then asked, "What about Kai?"

Tao shook his head straightaway. "I don't know either, but i think he's the reason why this happened to her. She looked so sad when i saw her, but i didn't even get the chance to ask her what happened because she passed out right away."

"They must have fought because of what happened earlier," she gasped. "He probably doesn't know yet. I'll text him to come over here." Krystal pulled out her phone and sent a message to Kai.

The doctor came out from the operating room and asked, "Who is the guardian of Choi Sulli?"

Tao and Krystal stood up at the same time and approached the doctor. "We're her friends. How is she?" Krystal asked.

The doctor looked down and had a grim expression on his face. "Fortunately, we have already stopped the bleeding and the patient is in a stable condition right now," he said. Krystal and Tao listened attentively to what he was saying, relief flooded through them when they heard that Sulli was already in a better condition. "What about the baby?" Tao hesitantly asked.

The doctor pursed his lips and shook his head. "I'm sorry, we tried our best to save the baby but there was nothing we could do..it was already too late."

"I see..." Krystal said quietly. "Can we see her now?"

"Yes, the nurse will guide you to her room." he replied. "Are you the father of her child?" The doctor turned to ask Tao.

"No.." Tao muttered. "I'm just her friend."

"Oh, i'm sorry, i thought you were...nevermind. I suggest that the two of you don't tell her about the miscarriage right away when she wakes up, or she might go into shock. Find the right time to tell her and then i'll be the one to brief her on it when i make my rounds." The doctor then called a nurse to usher Krystal and Tao towards Sulli's room.

 


 

It was already morning when Kai read Krystal's message. He bathed quickly, changed his clothes and went to the hospital right away.

"Is there a patient named Choi Sulli who was admitted here last night?" he asked the nurses at the station in the lobby.

"Yes, she's in room 208," one of the nurses replied.

He said thank you without looking back at the nurse and made his way towards Sulli's room on the second floor.

He opened the door to her room and saw Sulli sleeping soundly on the bed, looking very pale. Krystal woke up from the sound of Kai entering the room, "Ya! Kai! Where were you last night? Did the two of you argue?" she said.

Kai shifted his gaze towards Krystal who was on the sofa with Tao beside her. He ignored Krystal completely and went up to Tao. "Why are you here? What did you do to her?" he growled at him and before Tao could reply, Kai punched him hard in the face.

"Kai!! What are you doing?! He's the one who brought her here!" Krystal screamed at Kai who didn't even acknowledge her presence. Tao placed a finger on his lips and noticed that it was bleeding from Kai's punch. He grabbed Kai by the shirt and pinned him against the wall. "You think i did this to her?! Do you even know how she looked last night when i found her? She was crying and shivering in the cold. There's no one else to blame here but you! If only you didn't pull off that little stunt you did with So Hee, then this would've never happened!" Tao pushed him backwards and let go of his shirt.

"Excuse me? You think i wanted that to happen?! It was So Hee who kissed me, i didn't kiss her back! Stop sputtering nonsense because you obviously don't know anything!" Kai shot back at him.

"Oh really? Did you know that she almost bled to death last night? Who knows what could've happened to her if i didn't find her in time last night!" Tao shouted in Kai's face.

"What do you mean?" Kai's voice suddenly became as quiet as a whisper.

"She was bleeding nonstop and the doctor said she lost the baby," Tao sighed. "In other words, she had a miscarriage. I know you were with her last night, now tell us why she was alone when i found her.."

"Are you saying that...the baby is...dead?" Kai asked in almost an inaudible voice.

Krystal nodded her head and whispered, "Yes.."

"Are you guys done arguing already?" a familiar voice croaked behind them. Kai, Krystal, and Tao turned around at the same time and saw that the sound was coming from Sulli. They didn't know that she was awake the whole time they were arguing.

"We didn't know you were a-awake already Ssul.." Krystal gasped and stuttered, "How much did...you hear?"

"I heard everything." Sulli replied monotonously without any expression on her face.

Kai quickly went beside her and held her hand, "Sulli-ah, how are you feeling? Are you hurting anywhere?"

Sulli pulled her hand away forcefully from Kai's grasp, "Yes i'm hurting, and it's not something that a doctor can cure." she said sharply. "Are you happy now? The baby's gone already, this is what you wanted right?" Sulli tried her best to fight back the tears that were about to fall.

"No, i didn't want this to happen Ssul, i'm sorry." Kai attempted to hold Sulli's hand once more but Sulli pushed him away, making Kai lose his balance and fall backwards on the floor. "Don't touch me!" she yelled. "Go away. I don't want to see you." Sulli shifted her position and turned her back towards them.

"Sulli-ah..." Kai murmured, clearly hurt by Sulli's words. "I know you don't mean to say that.."

"You heard what she said, hurry up and leave the room now." Tao said to Kai who was still on the floor.

"Thank you for bringing me to the hospital last night, Tao. I don't mean to be rude, but i don't want you and Krystal in this room either. I want to be alone." Sulli whispered. She knew that Krystal would also be hurt by her words, so she added, "Sorry Krys.."

"It's okay, we understand.." Krystal said softly.

"We'll leave now..Call us if you need anything." Tao said.

Krystal and Tao dragged Kai out of the room before he could say anything more to hurt Sulli. When Sulli was finally alone in her room, she started crying uncontrollably, the tears didn't stop coming and she clutched her chest that was hurting from the pain. "It's all my fault," she sobbed, "Mommy is so sorry, baby. I failed to protect you.." Sulli curled up into a ball and cried her heart out as she spoke.

 


 

Author's Note:

So yeah, Sulli really lost the baby :c Don't kill me guys~~~ D:

For those who like Taolli couple and pregnancy, check out this oneshot i made :  Hiding the Bump featuring Tao and Sulli~ Note: This is not in any way related to this fanfic. I was just in the mood to write a short fic where Sulli gives birth~

Don't forget to leave comments after reading ♥♥♥