Bad Luck

Kiss Me, Love Me

When Sulli entered the classroom the next day, she saw Tao sleeping on his desk again. She doesn't really want to think of him yet she can't help it but notice Tao whenever she sees him. Sulli spotted Krystal combing her hair in her seat.

"You're early again today." Sulli said to Krystal while fixing her skirt before taking a seat.

"I'm always early. You're the one who comes in late or just in time for the class to start." Krystal continued to comb her hair like there was no one else present in the room.

Sulli laughed at what Krystal said. "True."

Everyone in the room was busy talking and they did not notice that Professor Suho was already at the teacher's table in front of them.

"I guess everyone is a little busy today. Now, remember the pairings i made yesterday? We will base the seating arrangement according to that. You shall sit together with your partner until the school year ends."

"Will we follow the seating arrangement only for our english class?" Daewoong, one of their classmates asked.

"No. You will follow that seating arrangement for all your classes unless a certain professor requires you to change seats for his or her class. I am the adviser for this class and i've decided to plan the seating arrangement."

There were students who liked the idea of sitting with their partner and there were students who dreaded the idea of sitting with their partner for one whole year. Sulli was one of those who didn't like it because she'll be sitting with Tao and Krystal was beaming in delight because she'll be sitting with Lay.

"I'm so sorry Sulli, i really can't contain my happiness. I feel like i'm the luckiest girl in this room right now." Krystal inhaled deeply. "Just try to get along with Tao okay? If you need me, i'm only a few seats away." Krystal winked at Sulli and headed over to the seat next to Lay.

"I guess i'm going to be stuck with Mr. Sleepyhead for the rest of the year. My luck keeps getting worse each day. It's all that new professor's fault. If he wasn't our teacher, i wouldn't be stuck with Tao like this." Sulli thought to herself and sighed.

She sat on the seat next to Tao and surprisingly he was wide awake this time.

"You again huh." Tao said to Sulli.

Sulli rolled her eyes and said, "You should be glad it's me and not anyone else."

"What makes you say that?" Tao stared right into Sulli's eyes while he waited for her reply.

"Don't you know that all the guys in this room are dying to have me as their partner?" Sulli said confidently to Tao. "I guess you're the only exception to that."

Tao smirked at what Sulli said. "I never knew that you were so full of yourself."

"I guess you need to get to know me better then." Sulli replied.

"Sure. I'll take that as a challenge i need to overcome."

"Ha! Suit yourself. I have no intention of becoming friends with you anyway. Good luck with that" Sulli said with a silly smile.

"Tao and Sulli, care to share with us what you two are talking about there at the back?" Suho called out. "You seemed to forget that we are still having class right now."

Everyone looked at Sulli in disbelief, thinking that they never imagined that a day would come where Sulli would be talking to Tao.

"Sorry professor." Sulli apologized.

Suho nodded his head and continued where he left off.

Sulli gave Tao a look that has "Don't talk to me anymore" written all over her face. Tao saw that and laughed lightly in his seat.