Morning Sickness

Kiss Me, Love Me

The next day....

 

*SULLI'S POV*

I squinted my eyes against the sunlight that shone brightly through the window. I suddenly remembered that it's morning already and i cried myself to sleep last night. I can't stop thinking about Tao lately and it bothers me a lot. To think that we have already gone as far as kissing when Kai isn't around, it just feels so wrong. I love Kai, but i am starting to like Tao as well. But i'm not exactly in a relationship with Tao...so this isn't cheating yet right? Sigh. I decided to climb out of bed before i get stressed on more thoughts of Kai and Tao that fill my head. The moment i stood up, i felt a wave of dizziness take over me and the sudden urge to throw up. I ran as fast as i can towards the bathroom and heaved out everything i had the day before over the toilet. Did i eat something bad yesterday? This is unusual. I stared at myself at the mirror. I look paler and weaker than usual. It must be because i've been having an emotionally hard time lately. Yeah, that must be it.

 

I went downstairs and started to brew some coffee. While waiting for my coffee, i took out 3 slices of the bread i bought the other day from the cupboard. While i chewed on my second slice, i felt my stomach starting to churn again. I desperately ran towards the bathroom and vomitted again. . What's happening to me.. Could it be that i'm...? No way! I cringed at the thought of being pregnant. I hurriedly went back to my room and checked the date on the calendar. I gasped when i saw the date. Holy . I might actually be pregnant. I missed my period twice already. I unconciously lifted my hand and placed it over my stomach. I felt the presence of a very tiny bump which i have never noticed before up until now.

 

There was so much going on in my head at one time. My body started to sag as i leaned at the bathroom wall for support. I'm too young for this. Kai is also young. We're both too young to be parents..

 

*END OF SULLI'S POV*

 

Sulli sat at the corner of the bathroom, crying and curled up in a ball. She took out her phone from her pocket and started dialling Krystal's number.

Krystal: Hello? Sulli?

Sulli: Krystal, help me please...

Krystal: Sulli-ah, why are you crying?? What's wrong?

Sulli: My life...it's over...

Krystal: What do you mean it's over?! What happened?

Sulli: I think i'm..

Krystal: You're what??

Sulli: I'm pregnant.

Krystal: Wait...what? You're pregnant?

Sulli: I don't know..i'm not sure yet. Find a way to get me a pregnancy test kit and bring it over at my home please. You're the only one i can count on right now. Don't let anyone know yet, not even Kai..

Krystal: Okay, okay..i'll be there in a few minutes. Sulli, please calm down first okay? I'll be there right away, don't do anything to hurt yourself.

Sulli: I won't. Please hurry Krys..

 

Sulli ended the call and continued to sob in the bathroom. Her legs were too weak to move. She was still in a state of denial, hoping that when she takes the pregnancy test it might show a negative and this would've been just a pregnancy scare for her, which is unlikely to happen.

 

After 40 minutes, Krystal arrived at Sulli's house. She used the spare key Sulli gave her before and went directly inside.

"Sulli-ah? Where are you?" Krystal called out to her.

"I'm here in the bathroom." Krystal heard Sulli's vague reply and immediately went upstairs to look for Sulli in the bathroom.

She saw Sulli sitting at a corner in the bathroom curled up like a ball, looking very weak and frail. It was not the Sulli she knew, she was like a different person already. Krystal walked quickly towards her and wrapped her arms around Sulli to comfort her. "It's alright Sulli-ah, i'm here already." She caressed Sulli's hair tenderly, and her tears started to fall as well seeing her bestfriend like that, looking so delicate yet lost.

Sulli looked up and saw tears streaming down Krystal's face. "Did you get me a pregnancy test kit?" she said in between sobs.

Krystal nodded her head and took out the pregnancy kit from her bag. "Here..." she whispered.

"Thanks Krys, i'll return the favor to you someday." Sulli said weakly.

Krystal just shook her head at what Sulli said. "No, you don't need to Sulli-ah, we're bestfriends remember? Besides giving you support, this is the only thing i can do for you right now."

"I'll wait outside of the bathroom while you take the test, okay?" Krystal stood up and patted Sulli's back, then she went outside the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Sulli sat on the toilet and followed the instructions on the pregnancy test. After getting the sample, she stared at the stick for the duration of the waiting period. At that moment, time seemed to move very slow for Sulli and she grew more and more anxious as every minute passed. Five minutes were up and Sulli didn't move at all from her position. She was horrified as she saw that two lines came out indicating a positive.

Krystal knocked on the door. "Sulli-ah, are you done yet?"

Sulli didn't reply.

When she heard no reply from Sulli, Krystal opened the door right away. She saw Sulli just sitting on the toilet, staring blankly ahead with no expression on her face. She looked at her hand to see the pregnancy test stick she was holding and saw two lines. Krystal didn't need to ask Sulli to know what it meant, instead she moved closer to Sulli and wrapped her arms around her again.

"It's okay Sulli-ah, you'll get through this." Krystal gently rubbed her shoulders. "How far along do you think you are now?"

Sulli's tears started to fall again. "I didn't have my period for 2 months already. I didn't even notice that it never came since it used to be irregular around 4 years ago too.. Kai and i did it two times during the vacation, and one time not long after school started. I guess it must have been during the vacation, so probably a little less than two months?" she sobbed into Krystal.

"Shhh.. Don't cry anymore." Krystal tried to comfort her. "When are you planning to tell Kai?"

"Definitely not now, he's still preparing for his dance number during the school festival. I'll tell him once the school festival is over."

"Stay strong Sulli-ah, everything will be okay.." Krystal said softly to her.

"You think so? What if Kai will hate me? Or even worse, what if he'll leave me..." Sulli continued to cry harder.

"That won't happen. I won't let that happen to you." Krystal murmured. "I won't tell Vic, Amber, and Luna about this. I'll wait for you to tell them the news yourself."

"Thank you for being here for me today. This means so much to me." Sulli whispered to Krystal and hugged her back.

 


Author's Note:

Shocking right?! Don't worry, more Kailli and Taolli moments will come soon~ Be patient guys

Don't forget to comment & subscribe if you like it :)