Troublemaker

Kiss Me, Love Me

"Let's go kill some time until the period for gym class ends," Sulli suggested to Tao as she stood up from the bench. She looked down and checked the time on her wristwatch. "There's still an hour left."

Tao looked at Sulli with a worried expression on his face. "You know, you should really be resting right now."

She gave him a disappointed little pout. "You're no fun at all." she muttered and slowly started walking away from Tao.

Tao sighed in defeat and eventually stood up to follow Sulli. "Yah! Wait for me!" he called out to her.

Sulli turned around and smiled at Tao who was quickly approaching her, "Hurry up!"

The two of them roamed around the campus leisurely to while away the time.

"Look, your boyfriend is over there." Tao tapped Sulli's shoulder and nodded his head in the other direction.

Sulli stopped and turned to the direction Tao was nodding at to see if Kai was really there. "Hmm, looks like he's really enjoying himself."

"And here i thought you said he was really busy nowadays." Tao said to Sulli.

"He is!" Sulli shot back, sounding a little bit defensive. "What's wrong with him spending time with his friends?"

"Shouldn't he be spending his free time with you instead?" Tao asked.

"He said he'll make up for it after the school festival, okay?" Sulli said quickly. "Hey, that's the girl i was telling you about. The one beside him, her name is So Hee."

"Oh really? They look good together." Tao knew that saying this would annoy the hell out of Sulli, but he purposely said it to her anyway.

Sulli clenched her fists in anger and was about to argue with Tao but she decided to just let it go because arguing won't benefit anyone right now. Deep in her heart, she actually knew that Kai and So Hee really did look good together but she just didn't want to admit it to herself. So Hee loves dancing too and she has that mature and refined look that suited Kai well, unlike Sulli who was just a pretty girl with brains. 'I wonder if he's starting to develop feelings for So Hee too..' Sulli said to herself but immediately shook her head to get rid of the bad thoughts plaguing her mind.

"What a flirt..." Sulli muttered under her breath when she saw So Hee sitting really close to Kai and flirting with him. Kai and his friends were too engrossed in their conversation, they did not notice Sulli and Tao watching them from afar.

"What did you say?" Tao asked Sulli, breaking her away from her contemplation.

"Nothing." Sulli started walking again to the direction they were heading to before the two of them stopped to watch Kai. "Let's head back to our classroom."

"Aren't you gonna say hi to them first?" Tao said as he tried to catch up with Sulli.

"Nah. Maybe next time."

Tao grabbed Sulli's shoulder and turned her to face him. "What's the matter now, Tao?!" Sulli exclaimed, still a little bit annoyed with Tao.

Tao took a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak. "I didn't mean it when i said that they looked good together earlier. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you were right anyway. Nobody can deny the fact that they do look good together." Sulli avoided Tao's eyes as she spoke and looked the other way.

"But you and Kai look good together as well. It was selfish of me to compliment him and So Hee with you right beside me. I only said it because i like you too. Even if you're carrying his child, it's not gonna change the way i feel about you." Tao confessed, thinking that he should make Sulli aware of what he feels about her before it's too late.

Sulli turned to face Tao. "Tao-ah... I can't---"

Tao placed a finger on Sulli's lips to silence her. "Shhh.. You don't need to say anything.. I'll just stay quietly by your side, protecting you and loving you in my own way. You're not so sure about your feelings yet right? At least give me a chance to show you who i really am. That kiss we shared... it wasn't just any other kiss, i know you have feelings for me too. Once you've sorted out your feelings already, i'll go away if you want to be with Kai, but if you want me to stay, then i'll gladly stay and love you even more."

Sulli smiled at Tao and nodded her head. She likes the sense of security that Tao gives her when they're together and especially the fact that Tao is giving her time to sort her own feelings. There's no pressure when she's with Tao, Sulli feels like she can be herself, but when she's with Kai she becomes a different person to suit his liking.

The two of them finally headed back to their classroom without any interruptions. Tao felt like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders now that Sulli knows how he truly feels.

 


 

-Night of the School Festival-

 

It was already around 6pm and all the students in the school were gathered at the school field while waiting for the program to start. Sulli, Krystal, and Sehun were seated somewhere along the frontlines of the crowd. The three of them wanted to watch and cheer on Kai's performance together.

"Aish, they're taking forever to start!! I'm gonna die from boredom already!" Krystal wailed in her seat.

"Krystal-ah just calm down, at least we're sitting comfortably here at the front and besides, Sehun is here too, don't say that you're bored!" Sulli giggled as she listened to her bestfriend's endless complaints.

"Sulli's right, i didn't come here to hear you complain all night." Sehun looked at Krystal and smirked.

Krystal pouted at the two of them. "You guys always gang up on me!"

"Sulli-ya!" a familiar voice called Sulli from the right.

Sulli turned to the direction where the voice was coming from and saw Kai waving at her. "Oh, there's Kai." she said to Sehun and Krystal who was seated beside her. The two of them also turned their heads to the right and looked for Kai who was quickly approaching the three of them.

"Hey guys, don't forget to watch my performance later okay? Don't leave yet unless you saw me perform already!" Kai said to the three of them.

"Of course, if it weren't for you performing up there, the three of us wouldn't be sitting here right now." Krystal blurted out.

"We'll definitely wait for your performance bro." Sehun said to Kai.

"Oh and Sulli-ah don't forget our promise for tonight!" Kai winked at Sulli and gave her a sweet smile.

Sulli smiled back at him and said, "Don't worry, i didn't forget."

Kai squeezed her cheek lightly then he left right away and proceeded to the back of the stage.

"Ah, finally the program is gonna start already!" Krystal exclaimed. The three of them focused on the stage and enjoyed the different performances from the students in their school.

Tao was standing somewhere in the middle of the crowd, also watching the performances and at the same time keeping an eye on Sulli by catching glimpses of her from time to time.

Finally, it was time for Kai and So Hee's performance. They were the highlight of the event and that's why their performance was set as the last. The crowd including Sulli, Krystal, and Sehun cheered wildly for them. Even though Sulli didn't like So Hee being Kai's partner, she was also happy that Kai was given the chance to perform at the school festival and they even made his performance as the highlight of the event.

Kai went up the stage first and did a solo dance performance. [ Click this - imagine he was performing this]

Then after his solo performance, So Hee also went up the stage and they started to dancing together. [ Click this - imagine that it was Kai and So Hee dancing XD ]

There was so much touching and skinship in their performance that Sulli didn't know what to think of it at first whereas Sehun and Krystal were both too focused in the performance for them to even notice the immense skinship between So Hee and Kai. You can tell that the performance was coming to an end already because the song was starting to fade. Suddenly, before the music ended, So Hee found the opportunity to kiss Kai on the lips, which shocked everyone in the audience and it also shocked Kai as well. His eyes grew wide when So Hee's lips touched his lips. Kai never expected So Hee to do that to him especially on the day of their performance and while Sulli was watching him.

Everyone fell silent at first because the kiss was all too sudden. Kai pulled away from So Hee right away and they bowed awkwardly to the audience. Krystal and Sehun were dumbstruck and didn't know how to comprehend the situation, instead they just sat there gaping at Kai who was still on the stage.

Sulli had mixed feelings; she felt like her heart was being ripped into pieces. Even though it was evident that Kai was also surprised by the kiss, Sulli couldn't help it but feel really mad at Kai and So Hee right now. Her tears started to fall mostly because of anger, and not because she was sad or hurt. Sulli stood up from her seat and ran away with tears streaming on her cheeks.

Krystal saw Sulli getting up and she wanted to follow her too but Sehun stopped her from doing so. "No, don't interfere. Let Kai go after her." he whispered to her and Krystal just remained in her seat.

Tao saw Sulli running away and he wanted to follow her too but things would only become more complicated if Kai sees him with Sulli. He decided to just wait for Kai to run after her first and follow him quietly from the back.

 


 

Kai was horrified and didn't even know what to say or how to react to what So Hee did. He saw Sulli crying when she got up and ran away. He wanted to run after her so badly but he had to wait for the other performers to get up the stage too so they can all bow together.

The program finally ended, Kai hurriedly went down the stage because he wanted to find Sulli right away.

So Hee caught up with him and tugged on his shirt, "Kai i'm sorry that was too sudden, but you know that i like you right?"

Kai only glared at So Hee and didn't say anything to her. He pulled her hand away from his shirt and ran as fast as he can to the place where he was supposed to meet Sulli tonight. 'Sulli-ah i never meant for this to happen. Please, please don't leave me...'

 


 

Author's Note:

Don't kill me for writing this chapter ㅠㅠ Gosh, i really really hate So Hee too now ㅠㅠ

Sorry for the late update! Tao's cheesyness in this chapter took me a while to write LMAO ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ