Should I?

Summer Camp

Should I go talk to her? I mean.. it's no harm right?

"Anyong.." I greeted her quietly as we spread out after the morning announcement. She bowed and smiled at me after. I swallowed. "Let's go __-shi, we have to go get breakfast." Sunny told her, pulling her by the arm. She nodded at her and waved at me. 

"Bye Minhwan-shi." 

"Bye." I replied, and watched her walk away. Damn. Someone nudged me. I turned. "You okay?" Seunghyun asked me, watching ___ walk away from where I was standing. I nodded slowly and took a 2nd look. 

"Who you looking at?" he asked me. I shook my head and started to walk after her, running to the cantine. "Ya!" I heard him yell, and he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Aish~ Let go of me.." I complained, watching her figure turn smaller and smaller as she walked farther away. 

"Who are you running after now?" he asked again, more sternly this time. I sighed. "_-___." I stuttered and looked away. "Eh? You actually like that chick?" he asked, letting go of me and looking at ___. I shrugged. "She-- is just attracting." I said. He didn't respond. "And distracting." I added. 

Your P.O.V.

My, my. He seemed.. nice this morning. I thought about it as me and Sunny headed to the cafeteria. "Why did you pull me away..." I said softly, not wanting anyone to answer me. "Huh?" Sunny suddenly asked. I jumped up in surprise. "Oh-- uhm nothing." I replied and put my hands in my pockets. 

We walked into the cantine, I sat there, waiting for Sunny to get my food. She said she'll get it. I tapped my fingers, until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked to my right, and there standing, in a black t-shirt, and.. jeans. 

"A-Anyong.." I stuttered at him. He smiled and quickly pulled up a chair next to me. I gulped. He smiled again and took a breath. 

"I--I was wondering.. and the guys are nagging me..." he said, gesturing to the table behind us. I turned around and found all of FT-Island waving at me. I waved back slowly and looked back at Minhwan. 

"If-- you--" 

"Go on a date?" I asked, wondering if that was his question. 

"A-Aniya.. I mean.. like.. if you can call me Oppa." he offered. I felt embarrassed. I actually thought he was going to ask me out on a date, but then he just wanted me to call him Oppa. T__T 

"O-Oppa.." I repeated quietly to myself. "Yeah. Oppa." I heard him say. I nodded and started to pick my food as Sunny came around. She eyed Minhwan carefully, I mean, Oppa carefully. "Anyongyaseo." she said. He bowed and nudged me. "Bye Dongsae." he said. "D-Dongsae?" I asked, watching him sit on the chair behind me. 

He didn't reply. Oppa and Dongsae. A match in heaven?