Shock of My Life

Summer Camp

"Ma'am.." a soft voice nudged your shoulder. You twitched and opened your eyes slowly. You fell asleep on the bus. 

"Were here Ma'am." the driver said. You nodded and got up. You then grabbed your suitcase and rolled it across the bus. You got off the vehicle and stepped out. 

The Summer Camp was a little fancy, huge and it was guarded by huge gates. You were wondering why it was so guarded and private, where are all the activity places and fields where you play sports? You scratched your head and knocked on the huge gates. 

It suddenly opened and you were shocked. You stepped back a little as the gates opened. You saw a lot of people walking around. You could see a lot of cabins marked with different numbers. You saw the lake and the field inside. 

You can tell which were the girl cabins and which were the boy cabins. The boy cabin doors were painted blue, while the girls pink. You frowned at the color, you hated pink. You looked left and right, and searched for some people to tell you where your cabin was. 

"Excuse me?" someone said, stopping in front of you. It was a girl, with her hair tied in a pony tail. Her eyes were small, but you could still see the color of her eyes were a light brown. Her lips pointy and light pink. She was wearing a checkered green t-shirt and jeans. Her shoes were sneakers, and her carry-on was a parka. 

"Yes?" You replied. "Can I see your permit?" she asked, handing out her hand. You fished for the permit they gave when you paid for it on the bus. You gave it to her and she peered at it closely. "Oh, you're.. not an idol!" she screamed. You looked confused. "What?" you asked her, looking at the permit. 

"P-Please come with me." she stuttered and started to walk away. You followed her nervously, what was going to happen to you? 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

You were at a the biggest cabin, and the door was painted a light gray. She knocked on it and tapped her foot. "Come in!" a womans voice said form inside. You gulped and followed the girl inside. There sat, behind a large mahogany desk, was maybe the camp's head master. You blinked and sat on the chair in front of her desk. 

"Yes?" she asked me. "Ahh.." you mumbled. "She's not an idol Ma'am." that one girl told the head master. "Really?" she asked, peering at the permit. "I see." she replied and drummed her fingers on her desk. "We'll have to send her back on the bus then." she said. "What?!" you yelled. "Ma'am, there's no bus going out of the camp until the end of summer." she told her. You sighed in relief.

"Then I guess we don't have any choice." the head master said, smirking at you. "What?" You asked them again. She smiled and made a sign for you to leave. You were hesitant, but finally got up and walked out. "You're very lucky you know." the girl told you. 

"Lucky? How?" You replied, looking at her as she led you to one of the cabins. "Do you not know where you are?" she asked. You were about to answer but--

"YA!" someone yelled. You looked up from the ground. And getting up in front of you was a guy. 'My, My. He's pretty cute.' You thought. You then shook your head, trying to get rid of the thought. "Watch where your going!" he yelled at you. You instantly felt hurt. "Ah.... Mianhe.." you told him softly. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." he scoffed and brushed off his clothes. "Pssh." You complained and cleaned your clothes. The girl who led you here was staring at you. "What?" you asked. "Do you now know who he is?" she asked. You shook your head. "That's Choi Minhwan. Kingka. He's been going here since 2 summers ago." she told you. You gulped. 

"He's such a jerk." you muttered. "You better say sorry before he decides to take revenge on you." she warned. You left your bag on the floor and ran towards the walking away 'Kingka'. 

"YA! Wait!" You yelled at him. He looked back and stared at you running towards him. You panted as you stood in front of him. "What?" he asked you rudely. You swallowed and held your chest. "M-Mianhe again. I wasn't watching where I was going." You apologized again, bowing. 

"Please don't take revenge on me!" You begged. He raised one of his eye brows and laughed. 

Minhwan's P.O.V.

She looks so desperate. I'm not that mean, am I? I calmed myself down. "Aniya, I won't take revenge on you." I told her. She just sighed and looked away. "M-Minhwan-shi." she called. "How do you know my name?" I asked. She says my name.. so much better than anyone else does. It's like her voice keeps replaying in my head. 

"T-That one girl.. told me." she said slowly. I smirked. I guess my name has been getting around a lot. "Ah. Right. And.. how about your name?" I asked. "____..." she replied. 

Her name sounds different from the rest. I've never come across that kind of name before. I my lips because of the dry wind and stared at her exhausted figure. "Minhwan, are you mad?" she asked. I smirked. I like to play with girls, so why not with this one? 

"NE! I'm mad at you! Don't talk to me! Watch it!" I yelled. She gasped and her eyes widened. "Y-You're really angry with me?" she stuttered. I nodded and turned around, walking away. "YA! Minhwan-shi!" she said, grabbing my arm. I was instantly pulled back, maybe because of her strength, or I just like the attention. 

"What do I have to do to get your forgiveness?" she asked. I laughed. "Walk with me." I said. She bit her lip and nodded slowly, not sure of what I was going to do. "I won't hurt you babo." I snapped at her. She laughed, embarrassed and continued to walk with me. I looked at her closely. 

Her eyes were the right size, and her hair was my type. It was a dark color. Her lips were a dark, slightly light pink, and her complexion was clear. 

She was wearing a white t-shirt, with a blue jacket underneath with white stripes. Her jeans were fitted, and they were a dark blue. Her shoes were white converse, and she wore a silver necklace with a star as a pendant. I blinked. I've never seen someone so---

"You can talk you know." she told me. O_O How dare she speak to me like that! Who does she think she is?! "W-What? Me talk?! You're the one that went with me!" I exclaimed. "YA! You're the one that invited me!!" she yelled. I stared at her. "Aish~" I complained and looked away from her. 

She was so annoying, yet why am I suddenly attracted to her? 

Your P.O.V.

God Damn!! Who does he think he is?! A king?! An idol?! He's so stuck up. You rolled my eyes at his pouting position and looked away from him also. Suddenly, you saw a girl walk past me. And she looked so familiar. You tilted your head side to side, wondering who she is and why she seemed so familiar. 

Then her name rang in your head. She was one of your friends bias in the group called f(x). O__O Su Li!!! She was going to camp here?! You almost went up to her when you paused. You froze. ...

Where were you?