Prom Night

Summer Camp

 

~~authors note 

digibff1428

>Ahh I see. Aw, you're really sick? :( Get well Dongsae ^^ How did you like my latest update? :D 

~~end of authors note 

I walked inside the gym, pulling my dress down even though it was already going up to the tops of my knees. The gym was a little cold, and the ceilings were decorated with a white banner that flowed down to the walls and down on the floor. The floor was tiled and wooden, glossy and shiny. 

"___!" someone called my name. I looked up from my dress and saw my best friend running up to me, her high heels clicking behind her. I smiled and waved at her. "I thought you weren't coming!" she exclaimed. "Yeah, my Mom talked me into it.." I replied, sighing. She grinned. I then looked around and saw people dancing and drinking punch. 

There was a long table, covered with 3 large punch bowls and billions of trays of appetizers and desserts. "What am I going to do here.." I complained, folding my arms. "If you don't want to dance, you can go like sit over there." she said, pointing at the empty tables on the other side of the gym. I blinked and then hugged her. She smiled and let go of me. "Go on." she said, pushing me towards the table. 

I loved the idea. I could sit here through the dance and maybe eat something and drink some punch. I pulled out my phone, I could still hear it ring because the music wasn't playing. I was kinda early. A text message was received, and it was from the one person that I've been waiting for all day. All freaking day. I pressed reply. 

"Ya, Yobeo. How come you haven't been texting me?! D: :(" 

"AH?! MIANHEEEEEE. I've been kinda busy with all my schedules and I couldn't just sit down and call you like I've been dying to do all week. :(" 

Suddenly, right when I was about to reply, my phone started to ring. I ran out of the gym and went to a quiet area. I sat down on the bench, underneath a tree that was lit up with little circle lights filled with tiny white candles. 

"Yobeoseoyo?" I answered. "___!" Minhwan said over the phone. "YA! Minhwan-shi!" I said, grinning. "Where are you? Why is it so noisy?" he asked. "I'm at my school's dance right now." I sighed. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I really don't want to be here right now." I confessed, looking up at the stars. "You might want to think over that for a bit.." he replied. I felt a slight smug tone in his voice. 

"Huh? What do you---" Then someone pulled me off the bench and hugged me from behind. "Ah!" I yelped in surprise. Then someones lips pressed against the corner of my jaw. "Miss me?" he whispered. And I was probably dead by now. "H-How did you get here??" I asked, turning around and facing him. He my hair and I hugged him tightly. He was wearing a low hat and a tuxedo. I smirked at his cautious expression as people passed by. 

"Aish~" he muttered as girls suddenly looked at him closer. "I'm gonna get recognized if people keep looking at me, then were never gonna be alone.." he frowned, lowering his hat down and looking at me. I smiled and wrapped my hands around his waist, bringing him to me. I missed him a lot, and I couldn't let go. 

"Ya.." he muttered in surprise. "I have to hide my face.." he said, leaning closer. "Oh, let's go somewhere else then." I said, stepping back and holding his hand only, bringing him farther back. 

Minhwan's P.O.V.

Aish. She didn't get me. Why didn't you kiss me? D: T_T 

~~few months later 

"Y-Ye?" I asked as he made me sit down. He gulped and got something out from his pocket. "Ya. Ya. YA!" I yelled as he got a ring out. He then cleared his throat. "_-___... I've-- I've-- aish." he said, running his fingers through his hair. "Wait!" I said, and grabbed his hand. "Your image. Your image!" I repeated. "So?" he asked, holding my hand and pulling out the ring. "So what if I'm married?" he asked, putting the ring on me. I swallowed. 

"Isn't that great? Being married and doing what I love while the people that I love are right beside me." he added, holding my cheek. "B-But--" "Ssh." he said, kissing my forehead. "Just say yes. It's easier." he smiled. "Will you marry me?" he asked. 

I swallowed. . . ___ Lee? Ahaha. Being Minhwan's wife. Ahh.. what a ride. A joy ride in the matter of fact. "Y-Yes." I stuttered. "Still stuttering in front of your husband?" he asked, pulling me closer. 

I just got home from school, and he was there, playing with his fingers and talking with my Mom. I was in my school uniform while he just got home from a KBS Radio schedule. My hair was messy, my face was dry, less make-up, I haven't felt so unprepared in my whole entire life. 

So then I was married. 

~~author's note

LOLOLOLOLOLOL THAT WAS MINHWAN'S HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH CHU. :"> How did you like it? Anyway, I'll start Seulong's happily ever after. It will start from when Minhwan confessed to you, okay? :D 

~~end of author's note