The Feeling That I Can't Bear To Hide

Summer Camp

Minhwan's P.O.V.

___ was still sick, and when the camp activities started, I just couldn't leave her. 

~~flashback

"Ya, Oppa, go. You're missing out." she sighed, her effortless pushes off the bed. I sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you this ___-ya? I'm not leaving you when you're sick!" I said loudly. She scoffed. "Oh please. I'll be fine." she said, flicking her hand at me. "I'm fine!" she yelled again when I didn't reply. I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't try to force me out I'm--" "Oppa." she warned. Her eyes were glaring at me, I've never seen her this mad before. I gulped, then sighed. "You sure? You'll be okay?" I asked, concerned and held her hot hand. She smiled. "Ne.. I'll be okay." she added. I sighed and moved her hair out of her face. "I'll be back asap." I promised and walked out of her cabin. 

~~end of flashback

"Ya. Ya. YA!" someone yelled. I blinked. I was zoning out, remembering the flashback. It was Seunghyun, staring at me closely. "Are you okay Minhwan-shi?" he asked. I nodded and put my chin in my palm, picking my breakfast. "What's wrong?" Jaejin asked, sensing it. "___-ya is sick.." I replied. "Really? With?" he asked. "High fever. She's been having it since yesterday." I sighed and took a bite of my omelet. 

"Why are you so concerned?" Hongki asked. I dropped my fork. Then shook my head to drop the thought. It was because I loved her. A lot, I loved her so much it hurt my heart. My heart was throbbing for her love, needing her love, wanting it.. craving it. I needed her to say those 3 words to me like I'll say it to her every single day for the rest of my life. 

And as long as I shall live. I just can't hide it anymore. I sighed. 

"B-Because--" "Don't tell me you actually like this chick?" Jonghun interuppted. "What if I do?" I challenged, eating more. "Then that would me.. mind." Jonghun shuddered. Jaejin laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Will you please be more mature? I do love this girl." I confessed. "I love her so much it's confusing." I added, looking up at the ceiling and imagining her smile. I sighed, smitten, and totally in love with this ing girl. 

God damn, why did she have to be so appealing?

Seulong's P.O.V.

"Will you please be more mature? I do love this girl." I heard Minhwan say. I gripped my fist and swallowed hard. Jealousy filled my heart instantly. ___-ya is mine. Mine! Mine I tell you! I grabbed my fork and started to eat my breakfast angrily. "Ya, hyung what did the breakfast ever do to you?" Jokwon asked, chewing slowly, observing my cross expression. "Stupid Minhwan, stupid heart." I muttered and chewed fast. 

"What's the matter with him?" Jokwon asked Changmin. He shrugged. "Someones trying to steal my girl." I replied to him. "Your girl? I didn't know you already had a girlfriend." Changmin said, surprised. "I--I don't. But she was supposed to be." I stuttered, embarrassed. "Who??" Jokwon asked, more curiously. Jinwoon was busy eating his scrambled eggs. "_-___." I replied, sighing, slamming my forehead on the table. 

"Woah!!" the yelled in surprise. "Shut up both of you." I muttered, forehead still on the table. "Seriously?" Changmin started to laugh. "She's pretty, I get it.. but.." he started to laugh again. "S-She's not an idol Seulong-shi. I remember you're promise." Jinwoon said with a mouthful of eggs. 

Seulong blinked, he quite remembered it too. 

~~flashback

"God. So many hot idols here." Jinwoon sighed, watching SNSD on TV. "Damn. One night with Taeyeon and my life is complete." Changmin said, putting his head back on the edge of the couch. I sat down, looking intently at their long legs. I gulped. Damn.       

So.. damn.. long. 

"With all these girls out there.. who would want anyone else?" I asked, smirking. "True that." he said, Jokwon high-fiving me. I high-fived him and sighed at the screen. "I would marry any of those girls," then I laughed. "Imagine liking a non-idol!" I said, laughing. Jinwoon laughed also. "N-Non-idol? Holy .." he laughed, hiding his face in his knees.

"I swear, I'll never fall for a non-idol. Cross my heart!" I said, crossing my heart really. Jokwon laughed and patted my shoulder. We continued to watch SNSD on TV. I

~~end of flashback

I gulped. "I wasn't serious.. at least I think I wasn't." I said. Jokwon rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Besides.. she's hot anyway." Changmin shrugged. "That's not just it Changmin. I don't just love her because she's pretty. She's.. different. She's not fake. How long does it take any of us to find a girl who isn't fake and not just trying to be your girlfriend and get some extra dough?" I explained, looking at him seriously. He nodded. "Seriously, she's so real. I know she won't do anything to hurt me. And.. someones taking her away from me." I said, looking at Minhwan from behind my back. 

I gritted my teeth. Eyes off my girl Minhwan. Eyes off.