Realize

Summer Camp

~~recap

 

Then her name rang in your head. She was one of your friends bias in the group called f(x). O__O Su Li!!! She was going to camp here?! You almost went up to her when you paused. You froze. ...

Where were you? 

~~end of recap

"Hello?" someone waved their hand in front of your face. You blinked and looked back at Minhwan. 

Minhwan's P.O.V.

I just realized.. she doesn't know where she is. I chuckled at her expression, she looked scared and surprised at the same time. "YA! When you enrolled in this summer camp did you not know which one you're enrolling in?" I asked her, laughing as we continued to walk. 

She blinked at me. "T-That was Sul Li!!" she yelled, pointing at the girl behind her. It was Su Li. "So? Do you now know Su Li from f(x)? You'll see a lot of idols here so get used to it." I snapped at her. She bit her lip and looked down. 

"M-Minhwan-shi.." I heard her voice call again. Aish~ stop saying my name, it's killing me inside. "W-Wae?" I stuttered. "Which.. camp is this?" she asked. I laughed. "See! So you don't know what camp your in." I said. She sighed. 

"What camp are we in anyway?" she asked. I stared at her. "What? You don't know what camp were in?" I asked. She shook her head, then she saw another idol, my 2 favorite idols. Hongki and Jaejin.