Afternoon with Seulong

Summer Camp

Now Playing: Follow Your Soul -- 2PM

March 19, '10

Narrator's P.O.V.

"___!" Seulong called after they finished breakfast. "Yes Seulong-shi?" ___ replied cheerfully, she enjoyed his presence. He chuckled. "You can call me Oppa if you want. We can even be more closer." he offered. "Ahh okay. I would like that.." she replied softly, holding her hands softly. 

"And.. maybe we can go sit by the lake or something." he offered. 

Minhwan froze. A date?! Already?! He stared wide-eyed back at them, he stopped walking with FT-Island. 

"At the lake? Oh.. okay!" she smiled. He smiled back. "R-Right now?" ___ asked. He shrugged. "Would you like to?" Seulong asked. Minhawn's jaw clenched, say no ___-ya, say no!!

"Yes.. I would." she grinned. Seulong put out his hand. She quickly held it and they walked out of the cantine. Minhwan's heart sank. "Aish~ why does she even like that guy." he muttered. 

~~at the lake with Seulong and ___

"Ahh! I can't get wet~" __ whined. Seulong laughed and helf her hand tightly. "Don't whine. It's relaxing. Look." he urged, sitting by the lake and lounging on the grass. The lakes water just touched the tips of his toes. 

She smiled at his relaxed appearance. "Oppa, your softening up." she laughed, sitting next to him. "E-Eh?" Seulong replied, confused. 

"Your softening. As in like, you're not portraying your bad boy image." she reminded him. He stared at her curiously. "Why? Do you like that other Seulong better?" he asked. She shook her head. "I--I like this version better. You should always be like this.." she added, softly. 

"Really?" he asked, sighing and lying totally on the grass. "C'mon, lay down next to me." he asked her. She smiled slightly and lied down next to him. "Hm.. you know what ___." he said. "Hm?" he asked. "I like you." Seulong said plainly, looking up at the sky. 

___ was taken back at his statement, he liked her? Already? "R-Really?" she stuttered. "I want to like you. I want to get to know you more.." he whispered, looking at her. 

"What do you like to do?" he asked. 

 "I like to-- uh-- anything I guess." I shrugged, embarrassed at my answer. He laughed. "Do.. you like singing?" he asked. She shrugged this time. "I like singing. It's fun I guess.. it's nice to learn right?" She smiled. He nodded. "I'm glad you feel that way." he smiled at her, turning to his side. 

She laughed lightly and turned her head only to look back at him. "I think I've known you forever." he said quietly. She became nervous. "Really? A-haha-h-haha." she laughed nervously again. He grinned at her nervousness. 

"So-- do you really like that Minhwan character?" he asked ___. "Minhwan? He's just an Oppa." she smiled at him. "Oppa? I see.." he replied quietly. 

"Hm.. ah Oppa. We should be getting to the afternoon hike meeting." she reminded him. "Oh that's right." he smiled and sat up. __ stood up and brushed off her clothes and stood in front of ___. "You're probably going to be with 2AM, right?" she figured, kicking the dirt and sighing. 

He laughed lightly. "Why? Do you want me to walk with you?" he smirked. She blushed feverishly. "Ah-- A-Aniya, if-- if you want to.." she stuttered, looking down. He lifted her head up by her chin with his finger. "I can if you want to.." he whispered. 

"A-Ah, I'm probably going to be walking with Sunny-Unni. So.. maybe it's best if you stay with 2AM, eh Oppa?" she tried to smile. He dropped his hand. "Right. Okay. I'll walk you there." he said, tilting his head towards the camp. 

She nodded and walked with him, and they continued to talk. 

A good friendship, that might even bloom to a relationship, started to form.