Chapter 6

Summer Camp

"Except for who?!" she screamed. 

"I well, I kinda met FT-Island." I said. 

"F-F-FT-Island?!!!!" she yelled louder. I gulped. "Y-You met Minhwan? And Jaejin? And Hongki? And... Jonghun?! AND SEUNGHYUN?!!!!" she screamed.

I inched the phone away from my ear, still able to hear her screams. I put it back to my ear and sighed. "Yes, didn't I just say FT-Island?" 

"So, they're nice to you?" she asked. "Eh. I really didn't get to know them. I kinda freaked out once I figured out that I was in an idol camp." I replied. "Aish~ I really wish I was you." she whined. I laughed. 

"___-unni, you wouldn't. You would be totally overwhelmed. 

~~later that night. 

"Woah!!" I heard boys yell. O_O I sat up slowly, and looked to my right at my roommate. My roommate was Sunny. She was pretty and funny, definitely cute. And she was surprised that I was a non-idol, (go figure) but she was optimistic about it and was always nice to me. I rubbed my eyes and walked towards the window.

I peeked through the curtains, and I caught sight of the cabin across from me and Sunny's. I looked at the alarm clock on the vanity, HOLY SHISUS 4AM?! "Aish~" I complained and put on my slippers. I quietly snuck out of the cabin and stepped out. It was cold, and the wind was blowing lightly. 

I pushed my glasses up to my face and folded my arms, trying to warm myself up. I sighed and walked closer to their door. I wanted to knock, but then decided to surprise them. I peeked through their window.

Good thing the curtains were closed. And there, on the TV some DVD was playing. O_O WHAT THE ?!! ?!!! ASKJSGHADGJDSHGADJGA. THEIR WATCHING ! I looked at them sitting in front of the TV, clutching on to pillows and mouths dropped open at the scenes playing on the DVD. I covered my mouth in shock.

But I couldn't contain my screams. I screamed. I guess the glass wasn't soundproof. XD