Seulong's Beginning

Summer Camp

~~playback

(You remember this right? Okay, it starts from now.) 

"O-Oppa? What are you doing?" I asked him, tugging on his jeans. He looked down and sat in front of me. "___, I've been-- Well.. I've-- Aish~" he gave up when he looked at my face. "Why is it so hard to talk to you?!" he yelled. I gulped and my eyes widened. He sighed. "L-Look, I.. Iike you. Maybe more than I should." he said. 

I couldn't help.. but.. I can't.. all I could think about was how Seulong's lips felt against mine, and how my spine went like livewire whenever he would touch my hand or smile at me. I got shivers just thinking about it. "You like me?" I asked, looking down. He nodded. "D-Do you like me too?" he asked. I gulped. All I could think about was Seulong, all I could ever think about was him. 

"I'm sorry.." I said, grabbing his hands. He jerked them away slowly. "You're sorry?" he asked. I nodded. "I don't.. like you." I said softly, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Why in the hell are you crying?!" he yelled. "Out of all people I'm the one that should be crying! I just told someone that I love them then they just tell me they're sorry?! What am I supposed to say to that?!" I swallowed and let the tears fall. 

"You.. like Seulong?" he asked, scoffing. "You actually like him?!" he yelled. I gulped again. "Then hug me for the last time ___." he ordered, wiping my tears away. Why did his attitude suddenly change. "I don't want our last memories to be bad." he whispered into my hair. "I don't. I'm leaving.." he said. My breath caught up with me and I broke down in his arms. "And I'm never coming back." 

~~with Seulong 

Seulong's P.O.V.

"Oppa!" she called. I stopped in my tracks. "Hm?" i asked, not looking at her. She hugged me. I slightly gasped at her touch. What was she doing? "Ya, are you okay?" I asked, looking at her closely. She nodded. "Oppa..ah. Saranghae!" she said in the most cutest way I have ever seen in my whole entire life. 

"S-Sarang?" I asked, resting my head on the top of her head. "Ah Oppa Saranghaeyo!" she said louder. "Shh!" I warned, pressing my finger on her lips. She smiled underneath them and took my finger off. "Silly, why aren't you telling me you love me too?" she frowned. "Shh.. I do.." I said, hugging her. 

Oh so I do. So so much.. I do. 

~~few months later

"AHH!!" he said, reaching over, placing the lettuce wrap in front of my mouth. I stared at him wide-eyed. "It's too big.." I whined. "Pabo, eat it! It's good. Oppa made it especially for you." he smiled, urging it closer to my lips. I parted them and he placed the lettuce wrap inside my mouth, I stuffed it in and chewed it slowly. It was made with spicy chicken and bean paste along with bean sprouts and pepper. 

I swallowed it and drank some water. "Aigoo~ it's good." I smiled, giving him a thumbs up. I picked up a chicken from the grill in my chopsticks and placed it in his mouth. He chewed it and smiled, getting some rice and eating some. "Kumao.." I whispered,w watching him eat. "Eh? What for?" he asked, making another lettuce wrap. For taking me out to dinner." I smiled. "Pssh." he sighed. 

"Don't need to thank me. I always love taking you out."he smiled. "Even when theres so many girls outside?" I asked, looking down and saw many fan girls taking pictures. "N-Ne.." he replied nervously. "Mianhe.." he said. "It's fine.." I smiled. I got used to his fame and all the girls that loved him. As long as I know that he still loved me with all his heart. ^^ 

The End. 

Sorry, Seulong's was kinda short. I wasn't in the moment. XDD How was it? Feedback. :D Thank you for all the support. :) Saranghae. And.. if you want. You can send me ideas to my formspring. I answer everybody's and I'll even make a fanfic for you guys. go go go! :D:D http://www.formspring.me/blindlight