Love Interest

Summer Camp

~~author's note

Aww It's almost over. :( -cries- It's been fun writing this fic anyway. And.. I've decided, that there will be 2 endings. One happy ending with Seulong, and one happy ending with Minhwan. How does that sound? ^^ So everybody's happy. Keke~ here is your update! :D 

~~end of author's note 

"So, I'm not the only one with a love interest." I smirked at Sunny. "E-Eh?" She stuttered, watching Sungmin walk away from him. She sighed and then continued to eat her food. "No, there's no relationship. H-He doesn't even like me." she muttered, taking a bite of her cereal. I scoffed. 

"_-__.." someone stuttered my name. I looked away from Sunny and up. "M-Minhwan." I said. I felt.. red rise to my cheeks. I looked down, afraid he was going to see me. "N-Ne.. err.." he started to stutter also. I swallowed. Sunny nudged my feet underneath the table. "Ow!" I yelped in pain. "Huh?" Minhwan asked. I shook my head. "Nothing.." I added. 

"H-How are you feeling?" he asked. I nodded. "Much better.. t-thanks to you." I had trouble saying the last few words. "T-T-Thank-Thank-Thanks to me?" he was stuttering real badly. I nodded and tried to smile slightly, but I really wanted to scream and blush so much I couldn't bear it. But then, I saw Seulong seated along with the other FT-Island members, chatting his way out. Then he saw me looking at him, and he smirked. He waved. I gulped and didn't respond. 

The guilt, crept up on my flesh. Minhwan kissed me, Seulong kissed me, what do they want from me? "I need to ask you something." Minhwan suddenly said. "W-What?" I asked. "Later. I--I'll tell you later." he promised, glancing at the people eating around us. I nodded slowly, I didn't really get what he meant. "Can't you tell me now?" I asked. 

He bit his lip then sighed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the table. He led me out into the field, a bunch of tress hovering over us, protecting our skin from the sun with their shade. He made me sit down next to a tree, underneath the shade. He stood up in front of me. At this point, I wanted to freak out. He ran his fingers through his hair and paced back and forth. 

"O-Oppa? What are you doing?" I asked him, tugging on his jeans. He looked down and sat in front of me. "___, I've been-- Well.. I've-- Aish~" he gave up when he looked at my face. "Why is it so hard to talk to you?!" he yelled. I gulped and my eyes widened. He sighed. "L-Look, I.. Iike you. Maybe more than I should." he said. 

Narrator's P.O.V. 

___'s heart skipped a beat, mabye grew 3 times larger, or something. Pumped more kilo's of blood. *laughs* Okay, Okay. Anyway. ___ was really struck by his statement. He loved her? Suddenly, his face started to close the space between theirs. His lips, crushed onto hers. And she was afraid, but then it faded, as his hands reached up to her chin, held her jaw close to his, and she felt herself sigh. 

This was what she was waiting for? A proposal? She felt her hands, wrap around his neck. Suddenly, he made her stand up, until she was standing on her tip-toes, wanting more of the affection. He smirked as she pulled his lips back to hers, and then it ended. She let go, he let go. It was over. 

But as they pulled away, eyes closed, they didn't know if it was a dream, or reality. But ___, she wished, oh so much, that it was reality. 

"Y-You like me?" she frowned, eyes still closed. Minhwan stared at her clear face, and he touched her soft cheek with her finger tips. "N-Ne.." he replied softly. "L-Like?" she repeated, slowly fluttering her eyes open. "E-Eh?" he didn't get her. But as he stared into her deep brown pools of eyes, he couldn't bear, but to say it to her straight. "I love you." 

"'I love you'?" she repeated out loud. Minhwan nodded and held her close. He brought her into a hug, hugged her tight, and he had doubts that she didn't love him back. His heart started to hurt again, all he wanted was her to mend it. 

"I--I love you too." 

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

~~author's note

So.. that's Minhwan's happily ever after. Don't worry, I still got your departure.. then your little cute moments with each other^^ Don't worry~ :D 

~~end of authors note

~~end of summer

"Promise me you'll visit." he said. Promise? "I--I can't promise you that.." I sighed, grabbing his hands quickly. He groaned in disappointment and held you close. "Seriously? You.. can't.. ugh." he sighed into my hair. "Mianhe.." I apologized. "Aish~" he complained and let me go. 

He went into the bus and looked out the window. Jaejin smiled at me. "T-Take care of him." I said, holding back my tears. He nodded and ruffled my hair. "Bye." I waved at them as they stared out the window. "Where's your car?" Minhwan shouted, pulling the window down. "They're coming." I said. He frowned. "Text me." he said, pointing to his phone. I nodded and flew him a kiss. 

He frowned sadly and put his arm out. I walked close to the bus and gripped his hand. He lifted me up and kissed the top of my hand, which the pull made my arm hurt. I laughed as he still held my hand as the bus started to move. I ran with him, and he let go of my hand as the driver yelled at him. "Ah, Anyong.." I cried, tears going down my cheeks. 

~~2 months later

"I haven't heard from him in a week." I frowned, looking down at my phone. "Eh? Nothing at all?" Umma asked, stirring the vegetables in the wok. I nodded and sighed at my blank phone. "Boring." I muttered. "Just got home from school?" she asked. I nodded. 

"Ah.." she sighed, looking at my depressed expression. "He's probably really busy ___.." Umma assured me. I nodded slowly, not really paying attention to any of them. My phone was getting all of the attention. I then sighed again and rested my chin in my left palm of my hand. 

"Don't you have your dance?" Umma said, dropping her fork in the wok. "YA!" Umma complained and fished it out with a napkin. "I was supposed to taste it.." She grinned apologetically. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at my phone. "I'm not going to the dance this year Umma. I can't even dance." I replied softly. "Can't dance? Please. Everyone can dance. Clap your hands __." she ordered. I started to clap my hands repeatedly. "Now bob your head." she smirked. I bobbed my head with the beat of my clapping hands. "Woah! See your dancing!" she chuckled. 

I sighed and stopped. I looked back at my phone, a text message was revealed. I pressed it quickly, hopes high, but then they went down when it was just my best friend texting me. 

"YA! ___-ya! Where the are you?!" 

I sighed and pressed reply, I texted back lazily. 

"Eh? I'm not going to the dance babo."

"You have nothing to do anyway. Why don't you go my child?" Umma asked. "I have nothing to wear." I replied, smug. She tsked and shook her head. She gave the stirring chop sticks to Appa. "Ya. Ya! Where are you taking me?" I asked her angrily as she dragged my upstairs.

"Giving you one of my old dresses when I was in high school." 

>>your dress. the right one^^: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NUbPhaVyuGs/RigZsZ3_o0I/AAAAAAAAAW0/uy55Mn0lBjc/s400/Prom+Dresses-+BCBG+%2B+Betsey+Johnson.jpg

I kept cursing in my head as she slipped dress after dress on me, until she paused as she made me wear the 50th dress. 

"How do you like it?" she asked. I looked in the mirror. Sure.. I liked it. I guess. I still don't want to go to this stupid dance in the first place. She laughed and smoothed it out against my waist. "It's perfect." she smiled and slipped on a slghtly wilted purple freesia on my wrist. "How did you know I would--"

"It's been in the case since forever." she snapped at me, adjusting it. I laughed and bowed to her. "Kumao Umma.." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "Have fun, eh?" she told me, gripping my shoulders. She led me out the door. "W-Wait! Who's going to drop me off?" I asked. She got the car keys from the rack.  

"Umma, you'll drop me off at the dance?" I smiled as he got in the car and the ignition. She smirked. "Be back before 12." I laughed and we drove there.. I was scared. Ottoke.