Bonding

Summer Camp

Your P.O.V.

"You're totally falling for him." she sighed at me as I told her about my day with Seulong. 

~~flashback

"That Jinwoon, always such a pabo.." he sighed as the hike ended and we were back at the camp grounds. I laughed lightly and started to walk a little farther away from him. "Hm.. __-ya." he called. I turned around. "Hm?" I asked. 

"H-How long have we known each other?" he asked. "Err.. 2 weeks?" I answered. "Oh." he replied, then looked down, kicking the dirt. "Why?" I asked. He shook his head and suddenly had a firm grip on my hand and smiled at me. 

"_-___!!" someone yelled. I looked away from Seulong's face and found Minhwan running towards us. "Ne Oppa?" I asked. Then he froze when he saw Seulong holding my hand. I didn't let go, what was wrong with him?

Minhwan's P.O.V.

I hid the boat tickets behind my back. Too embarrassing if she finds out I was supposed to ask her on a date but then she's holding hands with that player.

"I--I-- never mind." I stuttered and walked away. 

~~end of flashback

"Just because he held your hand a few times and he called you unique, or whatever he did," Sunny explained. "It doesn't mean-- that you-- have to automatically like him or he automatically likes you." she added. 

I rolled my eyes. "Don't ruin my fantasies. It's nice... you know.. being with him." I told her, folding my arms. She scoffed. "If you ask me, I agree with Minhwan. He does seem a little fake." 

"Yeah, but I didn't ask you did I?" I spat and sat on my bed, covering my face with the pillow. "Why does everybody hate him? He's so nice and sweet, it makes no sense." I muttered into it. 

I heard Sunny sigh and walk out of the room, leaving me to think. 

Why did they always think that Seulong-oppa was fake? What was so fake about him? *sigh* I don't care anymore. 

~~comment replies

digibff1428

>is that a good thing or a bad thing? XDD like it or not? XDD