Chapter 9: Bickering

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! So I've surprisingly written this chapter pretty quickly actuslly, LESS THAN 24 HOURS! That's a new record I'm sure! It's to make up for the days I havent posted and I'll probably be really busy in the upcoming days too, so I hope this chapter does you a little justice, it's more on the cute side! Also, on a sidenote, my story has reached over 1000 views like what?!?! Thank you guys, and hello new subscribers!! ENJOY XD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:

Mark and Jinyoung were bickering slightly about which movie they should watch. They were standing in the queue of their local movie theatre one night, as planned, but came to realise they had very different tastes in genres. Mark enjoyed action movies and opted to go for an action movie, to which Jinyoung strongly refused since he despised those types of movies.

“What’s so bad about action movies Jinnie-ah?” Mark asked frustrated as he tried to convince the other to watch the popular action movie people have been raving on about recently.

“They’re all the same! The good guy kills the bad guy and gets the pretty woman in the end, it’s completely generic!” Jinyoung exclaimed as he couldn’t see the point in watching these kind of movies. He instead wanted to watch a romantic comedy since it had both comedy, so they could laugh along, and romance, which Jinyoung absolutely loved. It was a lot better than seeing semi macho guys running after other guys for an entire two hours. It seemed completely pointless.

“You haven’t even given it a chance!” Mark quickly replied. He didn’t imagine their first argument was going to be centred around a movie choice, though strangely he was actually enjoying this light hearted argument. It was as if they were two kindergarteners arguing over a lollipop. “Besides I don’t want to see a romcom either, I’ll fall asleep!” he continued knowing that it was going to annoy the latter.

“Fine! No romcom….. but no action movie either!” Jinyoung replied defeated. This narrowed down their movie choices tremendously as there were only an animated movie and a horror movie left in the selection. ‘Horror… now that doesn’t sound too bad’ he quietly thought.

It seemed like they were both in sync with their thoughts as they had both been staring the horror movie, which was on display in front of them as they stood in the queue. It was like they had mentally agreed on the horror as when they had arrived at the counter, they both requested to see that movie.

Now they began to bicker about who should pay for the popcorn and drinks. Mark wanted to treat Jinyoung since they were now unofficially ‘official’ and wanted to show his efforts on this date. He saw this as an opportunity to show Jinyoung that he cared since he hadn’t officially confessed but Jinyoung being Jinyoung refused and wanted to pay for it himself. They both finally agreed to pay half and half which they should have done originally.

As they were walking into the theatre, they spotted a few classmates from school. Jinyoung began to stiffen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter