Chapter 8: What is 'this'?

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey you guys! I've been slightly busy lately but I've written a slightly longer chapter compared to the others to make up for it! Also it would be nice to get some feedback on how the story is going so far as this is my first fanfic and would love to know what you guys think!! So without further a do..... I bring you..... Chapter 8! ENJOY! XD ps. Thanks for all the upvotes and comments so far, you guys are awesome!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 8:

“Leave me alone, Jaebum!” Jinyoung exclaimed as he tried to swivel his way around this the mysterious guy. Jaebum. The name sounded awfully familiar but Mark couldn’t put his finger on it.

“Hey! Come on, that’s no way to talk to your friend Jinnie boy,” the boy had said whilst pushing Jinyoung back to his initial position. Mark felt a wave of anger rush through him as he sensed Jaebum’s negative aura. He felt an urge to protect his Jinyoung from this guy. His Jinyoung?

“I just want to talk to you Jinnie we used to be so close remember,” he continued to say in the most cynical tone. “Who’s your new friend Jinnie?” Jaebum continued to utter as he had finally acknowledged Mark’s presence for the first time.

Mark finally realised why the name sounded familiar as he remembered the conversation he had with the stranger he met on his first day, during Maths. He was about to respond to this Jaebum when Jinyoung noticed and stopped him.

“You have no right to call me that Jaebum! We have to go, EXCUSE me!” he almost shouted as he grabbed Mark’s arm and almost sprinted towards his car. Mark couldn’t even hear obscenity Jaebum had been screaming at them as his mind could only think about the way Jinyoung’s touch felt like a jolt of electricity had suddenly gone through him. It was the first time he acknowledged how Jinyoung’s touch affected him greatly as he wondered when exactly had he started liking his friend.

When they had arrived at the car and began to drive away from the school, Mark decided to ask Jinyoung who exactly was Jaebum. Though he had an idea already, he wanted to hear it from Jinyoung’s perspective.

“Jinnie-ah who was that back there?” Mark asked as he observed the boy next to him. Although he had already formed an idea in his head from what the stranger told him that day, he still wanted to see things from his Jinyoung’s viewpoint. His Jinyoung? Again?

“No-one important Mark-ah, don’t worry.” He attempted to say. Jinyoung didn’t know how else to explain who Jaebum was to him without confessing that he was practically in love with him. He also didn’t want to jeopardise whatever he and Mark had as they seemed to be on very good terms so far. Mark refused to take no for an answer as he continued to pester the boy until he finally gave in.

Jinyoung had explained how Jaebum had been his first close friend when he arrived at Seoul. He described how he always confided in him and even told him his deepest and darkest secrets. It had all become too much for Jaebum as he couldn’t handle what he was being told. He started to hang out with Jinyoung less and less until it had come to a point where Jinyoung decided to confront his supposed friend. Jaebu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter