Chapter 16: Unexpected

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16:

Mark assumed that his eyes were lying to him as he observed who it was that was sitting next to him

“Say something then!” the person exclaimed nervously as Mark didn’t say a word for the most part of 5 minute.

“Wh- wha- what do you expect me to say?” he stammered as he believed his eyes were deceiving him. ‘What are they doing on this plane?’ he silently thought as he attempted to regain his composure.

“I don’t know, aren’t you happy?” the person on his right questioned. Mark was stuck. He didn’t know what exactly he felt about this situation. Whether or not he is supposed to be happy. Whether or not he felt happy. He began to laugh as he attempted to put the latter at ease.

“What on Earth are you doing here, flying to Seoul?” he questioned as his curiosity took over.

 “Well I-” they started but began to grab their ears as the ringing sound was too much to endure. Not wanting to make the person feel uncomfortable, Mark nodded and began to get comfortable and almost instantly doze off.

---

“How did you know?” Jackson asked Jinyoung as he was lying on the sofa of his apartment. They had spent the day doing everything and anything possible to get Jinyoung’s mind off of what was bothering him the past week. Mark.

“What are you talking about? Know what?” Jinyoung asked as he got comfortable on the single couch beside the sofa. He genuinely had no clue what Jackson was talking about but the fact that Jackson’s mind worked too fast for his mouth, Jinyoung was pretty much used to it by now.

“That you liked guys?” He asked him whilst sitting up and observing the expression the latter’s face. Jinyoung was really bad at masking his expression, and you could pretty much figure out how he’s feeling with just one look at his face.

“I-er, that’s a really random question. Why do you want to know?” he fired back. He didn’t expect him to ask this question let alone have a simple answer for it, his only defence was to answer a question with a question.

“I just want to know, but if you don’t want to answer it, that’s fi-” he began to say, not wanting to make Jinyoung feel uncomfortable. However, Jinyoung cut him off.

“No no no! It’s okay. Well, if you really want to know, then I’ll tell you!” He began to say to an impatient and agitated Jackson.

“Go on then?” he pleaded impatiently causing Jinyoung to laugh.

“Well, when I was younger I had this friend who used to come over quite a bit. We weren’t exactly best friends but then again we were closer than just casual friends. Whenever he came over to sleep over, I would always pretend that he was my wife and I was the husband, a little game we played. We would always end up spooning until the next day wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter