Chapter 19: Make up to Make out?

You Who Saved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK WITH A NEW UPDATE? That's right! Merry Christmas, this is my gift to you wonderful, patient subscribers!! *Hearteu hearteu* <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 19:

Jackson was still completely dumbfounded about what had happened earlier. The girl’s beauty was hardly something that could be missed but what really surprised him was the attitude she had. She reminded him of someone. The more he thought about it, the girl definitely reminded him of himself. Which made it more understandable as to why they were so annoyed at each other. Whoever she was, had him very intrigued.

Jinyoung and Jackson decided to walk home together, as usual, to hang out. In the midst of playing video games, Jinyoung asked the other to leave in order to have the overdue conversation with Mark. Reluctantly, the other agreed and didn’t know how he was going to kill time for the moment. Maybe he should call up BamBam. In the midst of his thoughts, he bumped into someone whilst entering the elevator. He began to apologise when he recognised her. It was her. The girl from earlier.

“You know, you need to stop doing this. Bumping into people.” She started to say as the elevator door was closing.

“I guess it is fate, because it only happens when I’m around you.” he replied, flirtatiously.

“Wow that was so bad. If you’re trying to get into my pants it’s not working.” She replied, smirking. His eyes widened in fascination. The girl was beautiful and confident. Two can play at that game, he thought.

“First of all you’re wearing a skirt, which makes you technically wrong. And second of all, who says I want you anyway?” he retorted in amusement. Before she could respond back, Jackson continued. “I’m Jackson, what’s your name? Couldn’t catch it earlier.

“I’m Suzy, Bae Suzy.” She responded flicking her hair back, as though she was shooting for the cover of a magazine. She looked like a model too, Jackson thought.

“Well, can I be your Bae, Suzy?” he said cheekily. Suzy laughed at Jackson’s response.

“I thought you said you didn’t wanna get into my pants?” she asked half amused, half curious. Almost every guy couldn’t resist Suzy, and Jackson seemed like he was no exception.

“It was a joke! I’ve always wanted to say something like that!” he laughed with his famous hyena laugh. Suzy, slightly disappointed, laughed along too. “Anyway, do you wanna hang out? I have a lot of time to kill.” He asked.

In a normal setting, the idea of hanging out with someone you just met this morning sounded absolutely absurd however, Suzy nor Jackson fit into the quota of ‘normal’.

“That depends… Show me around Seoul, all the cool places. Deal?” she asked, sticking her hand out.

“Deal.” He responded, shaking her hand and setting off into the city.

---

Over at the apartment complex, Mark and Jinyoung didn’t exactly know where they stood with each other. Apologies aside, they had no idea where they wanted to go with whatever they have left of whatever they were before. What they did know however, was that they had to sit down and have a civil conversation, regarding everything. One of them had to make the first move.

So, that evening, Mark received a text from Jinyoung. It’s been a while since they last texted each other, and Mark’s heart jumped slightly from seeing the other’s name flashing on his phone.

Jinnie<3: Come over to mine, need to talk to you!

Mark responded in agreeance and immediately made his way to Jinyoung’s place.

Jinyoung could have sworn that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter