Chapter 2.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"W-who are you?"

 Tiffany eyes got watery after listening to that question. "Taeyeon. It's me, Tiffany. I'm your wife." She said as the tears threaten to fall. "I'll go get the doctor." Said Yul, running out from the room. "My wife? I don't know who you are." Tiffany tears finally fall down. Jessica who was watching this rubbed her shoulder gently. "Taeyeon. Do you remember me?" Jessica asked. Taeyeon shake his head but seeing the crying girl in front of him, he felt sorry. Slowly, he reached out and gently pulled the girl for a hug. "I'm sorry. But who am I?" That question made Tiffany and Jessica realized this might be the effect from the incident.

~^~^~^~^~

"As you already know. Due to the accident, he might have lost his memory. But don't worry, there's a possibility that he could gain his memory back. You can take him home and let him be around the place he used to be to let him slowly get his memory back but don't force him." The doctor's words echoed through her head. "Tiff." She was awakened from her thought when Jessica called out for her. "Hey. Are you ok?" Jessica asked. Tiffany nodded her head and smile. "Yeah. I'm ok." Jessica smile back at her and pat her shoulder gently. "The food's ready right?" Tiffany nodded her head.

"Ok. I'll go call out for those two." With that Jessica went out from the kitchen. "Yul, Tae. Food's ready. Come, let's eat." They sit at the dining table together. Tiffany sat beside Taeyeon and smile at him which he replied with an awkward smile. "Here, Taeyeon. It's your favourite." She said taking some Haejangguk (soups that supposedly cure ailments and hangovers.) and pour it in a bowl before giving it to him. He smile and slowly started to eat. "How is it?" Asked Tiffany. "It's good." He said calmly. Yul and Jessica watched sadly as Taeyeon seems to forget everything about himself. What made it more sad is the fact that he can't even remember his wife.

After eating Tiffany guide Taeyeon around the house while YulSic follow closely from behind. "Tae, Look! This is when we first moved into this house." Tiffany said excitedly showing one of the photos hanging on the wall. Taeyeon watch the photo intently, trying to remember but he can't remember anything. "Hey. Look, this one even has us in it." Jessica said showing another photo on the wall. Taeyeon suddenly sigh and walk away. The three of them watch as he walked away and sit down on the couch in the living room. He sighed and covered his face with his palm. Tiffany eyes got teary watching his actions.

She's afraid that he m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter