Chapter 6.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 weeks, things become more complicated for Tiffany as Taeyeon keep pushing her away. He even made lots of excuse to stay up late only to sleep on the sofa. This action made Tiffany frustrated. She did lots of thing to make him remember but all Taeyeon did was pushing her away. It's also the same this night.

He told her to go in the bedroom first but an hour pass by, still he didn't get in yet. Tiffany let out a deep sigh as she held in her tears. She got out from the bedroom and search for Taeyeon. "Tae?" She called out seeing him sitting at the dining table in the kitchen. "Uh? Hey. Why aren't you sleeping yet?" He asked watching her walking into the kitchen. "I was waiting for you." She asked taking a sit apposite him. Taeyeon keep silent, didn't know what to say. "Uh.. You look tired. Just go sleep first. Don't wait for me." He said trying to push her away again. "No. I'm ok. I'll wait for you." Though her heart is broken by his action, she hold it all in and smile.

Taeyeon was silent again. After a few minutes of silence, Tiffany can't hold it in anymore and decide to ask. "Taeyeon, it’s me Tiffany. Your wife. Can't you remember me?" She asked gently reaching out for his hand. "I'm sorry. I can't." He said not looking at her. "Taeyeon. I'm your wife. Please try harder." She said pleadingly. "No! I-i can't. This doesn't feel right at all. From the first time we meet at the hospital, nothing about you or anything else around me feel right. I don't know you! You're not the one I'm missing!" Taeyeon suddenly burst out, harshly pull his hand away and yelled. "I-i'm sorry." He said apologetically before getting up and walked away.

With that, Tiffany again broke down in tears. Her shoulders shake as she cries harder. The next morning came full of awkwardness. Taeyeon did his morning routine in the guest bathroom and stay silent on the couch while Tiffany cooked in the kitchen also in silence. Taeyeon was feeling guilty, his palm is sweating while his eyes keep glancing toward the kitchen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter