Chapter 5.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm.. I've done a check up on him, aaand it seems like the peanuts didn't have any effect on him. If he had an allergic to peanuts like you said, it could be because of the memory lost that make his body totally forgot the allergies." The doctor explained as Tiffany listened to him attentively. "I don't know that's possible." Yul said crossing his arm across his chest. "Nothing is impossible Mr. Kwon." The doctor said smiling. "That mean, he's perfectly fine?" Tiffany asked receiving a nod from the doctor. "Ok then. Thank you." All of them thanked the doctor before going back to their car.

"So, now that Taeyeon's ok. Where are we going next?" Jessica asked as Yul was driving. "I was planning on going to the theme park with Taeyeon at 6, but it still early. So I don't know." Tiffany said. "What about you Taeyeon? Any place you had in mind?" Yul asked. "I don't remember any place around here. Anywhere is fine with me if it will bring my memory back." He smiled. "Then, what kind of place you want to go? What do you want to do?" Tiffany asked sweetly hugging his arm. "Uh.. I don't know." He said. "I think going to theme park earlier won't be a problem so why don't we just hang at any mall until the theme park open?" Jessica suggested.

They hang out around the mall, shopping some stuff and just eye shopping until the theme park was open. "Wow~ It's been a long time since the last time we had a double date." Said Yul as they got into the theme park. "Let's go ride the roller coaster!" Tiffany hooked her arm with Taeyeon, smiling excitedly. "Wait! You forgot the first thing before that." Jessica said. Tiffany frowned while Yul smiled knowingly. "Headband." Yul said rolling his eyes but still smiling. "Ah! I forgot. Come on Tae. I know one cartoon character you love." Tiffany said pulling Taeyeon to one of the stalls with YulSic following behind.

"Tadaa~ A mickey mouse." Tiffany said putting the head band on his head. "I didn't know I like cartoon. I prefer action movies though." He said looking at himself through the mirror. Taeyeon frowned. Since the first day he meet Tiffany after the accident, everything Tiffany talk about him is completely opposite what he is and what he feels. "Really? But you used to love buying mickey's toys and accessories whenever we came to a theme park." Tiffany pouted. "What about you? You'll look cute with cat ears." He said trying to cheer her up. "Urm.. Nope. Cat is for my Sica. Sorry." Yul came up behind Tiffany with a lion ears on his head.

"Uh.. Then why are you a lion?" Tiffany asked. "Because I'm also a cat but a bigger and manlier one for my littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter