Chapter 12.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae?” Tiffany got in the room and sit beside her husband on the bed. “Calm down Tae. He’s here to apologize.” Taeyeon sighed deeply. “I know. But for all these years why now? Why didn’t he search for me before he went to LA?” Taeyeon asked in anger. Tiffany held his arm and put her head on his shoulder as she missed him so much. “There’s always a reason for everything Tae. Give him chance.” Taeyeon suddenly stand up surprising Tiffany. “No Fany. You don’t understand what I’ve gone through. He left me for almost 20 years, and now he came back to say sorry? And he expected me to forgive him just like that? No freaking way.” Taeyeon said with raised tone to Tiffany.

Tiffany’s eyes got teary. She’s surprised by the sudden out burst. “I.. I’m just trying to help. For almost two month I’ve lost you and now that you’re finally back, I thought I could smile again.” Tiffany got up and about to leave but Taeyeon react faster by pulling her into a tight hug. “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to raise my voice at you. I know you’re trying to help. I miss you.” He said in the hug as he sighed. “I miss you too. So much.” Tiffany replied feeling at east in his embrace. “It’s late. Let’s rest.” Taeyeon said.

As they were lying on the bed with Tiffany’s head on Taeyeon’s chest, she speaks up. “Now when I think back about it, no wonder he feels different from Taeyeon I know.” Taeyeo look down at her. “Huh? Feel different? What do you mean?” Tiffany smiled as she sensed jealousy in his voice. “You know when we’re together. When we hold hands. When we.. urmm..” She pretended to think. “What have you done with him? Did he kiss you?!” Taeyeon suddenly said loudly. “Shh~!” Tiffany said hitting his chest once. “No~ I’m just kidding. We’ve done nothing except holding hands. He would always push me away if I intend to do more skin ships.” Taeyeon instantly heaved a deep sigh. “Thank god. If not, I’ll have to kill him.” Taeyeon joked. Tiffany smiled and closed her eyes.

Morning came and Taeyeon woke up only to find his wife gone. He sighed and did his morning routine before walking to the kitchen. He smiled when he saw his wife cooking in the kitchen. He was about to give her a back hug but stopped when he saw Sunny cutting some fruits. He frowned and look to the dining table. He quickly got out from the kitchen when he saw Taehyun sitting there. Sunny nudged the clueless girl and motion her head to Taeyeon. Tiffany turned around and saw Taeyeon walking to the living room. “I’ll continue with the cooking. You go talk to him.” Sunny said. Tiffany thanked the girl before making her way to the living room as well.

“Good Morning, Taetae~” Tiffany greeted cheerfully. “Morning~” He smiled and opened his arm making space for Tiffany to snuggle in. Tiffany smiled and snuggled into his embrace. Taeyeon peck her forehead as she sat down and place her head on his shoulder. “The breakfast’s almost ready. Let’s go?” Tiffany asked lifting her head from his shoulder. “You eat first. I’ll eat later.” He said smiling. “Tae~ You want to avoid Taehyun right? Come on Tae~~” Tiffany whined cutely. “Obviously~~” Taeyeon playfully whined. Tiffany hit his chest again. “Tae~ Come on~ Let just eat our breakfast. Please?” Tiffany said getting up. “Ok~” Taeyeon smiled and got up.

“Here, Tae. I made this special for you.” Tiffany said placing a plate with his favorite breakfast in front of him. “Thank you~~” Taeyeon smiled and gave a peck to his wife before start eating his breakfast. Taehyun kept glancing at him from time to time and Taeyeon noticed it. “Stop glancing. It annoyed me.” Taeyeon said coldly. Taehyun sighed and continued eating his breakfast. Taeyeon quickly finish his breakfast and give a peck to his wife. “I’m done. I’ll be in the living room.” He said before getting up and walked away. Taehyun heaved another deep sigh. “Taehyun, I think you have to talk to him. If he kept acting like this, nothing is going to get solved.” Tiffany said. Taehyun nodded. “Yeah. But let me finish my breakfast first.” He said smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter