Chapter 3.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey. You're awake." Taeyeon was greeted by Tiffany as he got out from the room. He smiled awkwardly at her. "How long have i been sleeping?" He asked. "Urmm.. Two hours? Maybe?" She answered cutely. "Do you want anything? I could prepare it for you." She asked again. "No. It's ok. I can do it myself." He said walking to the kitchen. He washed his face before taking a glass to the fridge. He opened the fridge to get some water but before he could bent down to take out the milk, a pair of hand suddenly hug him from behind. *gasp!* He gasp. "Tiffany?" Tiffany giggles at his reaction.

"Tae. Want some help?" She asked sweetly. "Ugh.. No. I'm ok." He said peeling her hands of off him. Her smile almost dropped but she controlled it and kept smiling. She watched as he poured the milk in a glass and gulped it down. He smile awkwardly at her before placing the glass in the sink and walk to the living room. He sat down on the couch and was surprised when she sat closely beside him. "What do you wanna watch?" She asked showing her eyesmile. "Anything's ok with me." He said feeling slightly uncomfortable. "What about cartoon? Frozen. Hmm?" She asked.

"Don't we have action movies?" Tiffany feel a little confused because Taeyeon that she knew always prefer cartoon but still she feels great when Taeyeon said 'we' rather than 'you'. "Of course we have. Hmm.. Terminator? Sherlock holmes? Or Thor?" She asked wanting him to choose. "Hmm.. Terminator?" He said, unsure. She smiled before answering. "Ok." She get up and put the disk in the player before going back to sit on the couch. As the movie started, Tiffany lean her head on Taeyeon's shoulder. "Do you want some snack?" She asked. "No. I'm ok." He answered.

"What else do you wanna do today?" Tiffany asked again wanting to have a conversation. "I don't know." He said feeling uncomfortable with her head on his shoulder. "Do you wanna go have lunch outside?" Tiffany removed her head from his shoulder. "Hmm.. Whatever you want." He said. She smile and they continue watching the movie. After the movie ends, Tiffany got up and stretched a bit. "That's a great movie. Now, let's go get some lunch." She said excitedly. After they dressed up nicely, they walk to a restaurant nearby. As they were walking, Tiffany slowly hooked her arm around his arm.

Taeyeon was a bit surprised. He looked at her but instantly feels warm inside when he received an eyesmile from her. "Where are we having lunch?" He asked. "Your favourite place." She said smiling. "Ok." As they get into the restaurant. "Taeng! I heard about the plane crash. Thank god you're alive." Came a guy in a waiter uniform greeting him excitedly. "Yeah." He answered awkwardly. "Tae. Do you remember who he is?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon shake his head. "*gasp!* You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter