Chapter 13.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jess!!” Tiffany called out in surprise.

Jessica looked to her left and her eyes widen when she saw Taeyeon beside Tiffany. She then looked back to the guy in front of her and gasped. She turned her head to the left again and slowly weakened. “Yul~” She said before falling to Yul. Yul grabbed her body just in time before she fell down to the floor. “Sica. Sica.” Yul called out shaking her body. He then looked up to the two guys. “The heck is all this?” He said furrowing his eyebrows. “Yul, we could explain this.” Taeyeon said. “You better.” He said picking up the unconscious girl.

Taeyeon, Taehyun, Sunny and Yul were in the kitchen at the dining table as Yul was getting his explanations. While Tiffany was accompanying the unconscious girl. Suddenly Jessica started to wake up. “Jess.” Tiffany gently called out seeing the girl frowning. When Jessica finally opened her eyes, she quickly sit up and pulled the Tiffany into a tight hug. “Uh.. Jess?” Tiffany was confused. “Shh~ It’s ok Tiff. You don’t have to cry. He don’t deserve you.” Jessica suddenly whispered. “Huh?” Tiffany asked. “I know Tiff. I know it’s hard but I’m here for you.” Tiffany frowned and tried to push her away.

“What happened?” Suddenly Yul came with the other three. Jessica eyes widen seeing the twin again. Her gripped slowly loosen and Tiffany quickly broke the hug. “Jess.” Tiffany called out but the girl stay frozen. She was about to lose conscious again but Tiffany held her shoulder. “Wait. Jessie. They’re twin.” She quickly said. Jessica frown and stare at the girl in disbelieve. “Twin? Since when did he have a twin?” She asked. “Long story, short. Taeyeon and Taehyun is a separated twin. We mistook Taehyun for Taeyeon and that girl who is Taehyun’s wife mistook Taeyeon as Taehyun but now, everything is back to normal.” Jessica keep staring in confusion as the girl words slowly registered in her brain.

Slowly, Jessica nodded her head. “Uh.. Ok… I understand?” She said unsure. Tiffany smiled. The two couple sat down at another couch as Yul went to Jessica’s side and Taeyeon to Tiffany’s side. “Jess, I’m Taeyeon and who you saw before is my twin. Taehyun and his wife, Sunny.” Taehyun and Sunny awkwardly waved they’re hand to the girl. “Oh…k” Jessica said. “I’ll explain everthing to you later. For now, just calm down. Nobody’s cheating with anybody. Ok?” Yul said smiling. Jessica sighed. “Alright then.”

=

“Fany~ Can you pass me the carrots?” Taeyeon asked cutting some vegetables to cook their dinner. Tiffany was about to hand him the carrots when Taehyun came in the kitchen. She smiled and quietly gave the carrots to Taehyun as Taeyeon was back facing them. Taehyun look at her confused. Tiffany just smiled and motions her head to Taeyeon. Taehyun blinked his eyes for a moment before finally understanding the situation. He smiled and nodded his head. Taehyun quietly went to Taeyeon’s side and hand him the carrots. Taeyeon took the carrots without looking at him. “Thanks~” He said without knowing that Taehyun is the one who just gave him the carrots. “You’re welcome.” Taehyun replied smiling.

Hearing the voice, Taeyeon immediately turn to look at the person. “Uh.. H-hyung.” He said awkwardly. Taehyun kept his smile on. “Want some help?” He asked. “Uh… N-no. I’m fine.” He said continue cutting the veggies. “Ok then.” Taehyun was a bit disappointed but he’s glad that Taeyeon’s willing to talk to him. As he’s about to walk away, Taeyeon suddenly groan. “Argh!” Taehyun looked at him and saw his finger’s bleeding. “Oh my god. Are you ok?” Taehyun asked panicked. “Yeah. It’s just a little bit.” Taeyeon said. “No. Let me cut the others. We don’t want to have blood all over the veggies.” Taehyun said pushing him aside. Tiffany smiled watching the two. “Yeah Tae. Come. Let me treat your finger.”

Taeyeon obey him and went to sit at the dining table as Tiffany treats his finger. He smiled when suddenly he remembered the past.

“Waaa~!!” Little Taeyeon cried again when his finger got poked by the torn from the flowers. “Taeng. What wrong?” Asked his brother. “Hyung, I was just helping mommy plucking the flowers but the torn hurt me.” He complained to his brother cutely. “Really? Let me see.” Taeyeon showed his bleeding finger. Taehyun wipe the blood with his shirt and smiled. “There. The blood’s gone.” Taeyeon smiled happily. “Thank you hyung~” Taehyun giggles and patted his head. “Go give those flowers to mommy. I’ll do the rest. Ok?” Taeyeon nodded cutely before picking up the basket filled with flowers and ran to mommy.

“Tae! What happen to your finger.” Suddenly Sunny came in the kitchen in surprise. “Oh. I accidently cut myself.” Taeyeon said. “What? How?” She suddenly grabbed his finger and pout. “Uh… Sunny. I’m Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said awkwardly. Taehyun who had been watching her, laugh loudly. “Honey, I’m here.” He said laughing. “Oh?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon up and down. “Uh.. Sorry.” Sunny smiled. “It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter