Chapter 4.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*honk!!!*

Taeyeon turn his head back to the road and was surprise to see Tiffany standing in the middle of the road with a car almost hitting her. "Tiff!" He screamed before running to her. "Sorry. Sorry." He said bowing to the car while slowly pulling her of the road. "Hey. Are you ok?" Tiffany nodded but she was slightly trembling. Without thinking, Taeyeon quickly pull her into a hug.

"Shh.. It's ok now. I'm sorry." He apologized. Tiffany felt at ease in his embrace. She nodded her head slowly. "Ok. Let's go home." Feeling guilty toward her, he gently held her hand and interlocked their fingers together. Tiffany looked at him confusedly but received a warm smile from him. That night, Taeyeon keep remembering the girl's face. He closed and opened his eyes trying to bring his memory about the girl back. "Tae, are you sleeping?" Tiffany suddenly asked. "No. Why?" He answered not looking at her. "Do you wanna go to the theme park tomorrow?" She asked. "If you wanted to, I'm fine with anything." He answered. Tiffany showed her eyesmile.

"Ok. We go at 6pm ok?" Taeyeon nodded. "Ok." Tiffany moved over closer making him feel more and more uncomfortable. "Night Tae." She said sweetly. "Night." The next morning came and Taeyeon was awoken from a dream. A dream of the same girl but at a different occasions. He sighed deeply and looked at his side only to find it's empty. He got of the bed and get into the bathroom to do his business. "Oh! Good Morning~" He was greeted sweetly by his wife as he get into the kitchen. He smiled before replying. "Good Morning to you too." Tiffany placed their breakfast on the table and asked him to join.

"Sorry but I forgot that we don't have any ingredient anymore to make a breakfast." She apologized and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter