Chapter 7.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Taeyeon moved out from Tiffany house. They lived separately for a month. Even though they still meet each other once in a while, Taeyeon still wasn’t planning on moving back in with Tiffany. Taeyeon was still in a state of a person with no past memories. He walked around with questions filled his head. He lives in confusion. He tried hard to gain back his memory. He even went to the place Tiffany told him about but nothing. He got nothing. Tiffany on the other hand was miserable. She was always down and sometimes she cried in her sleep. Jessica had been taken care of her.

Jessica was disappointed and angry by Taeyeon’s decision. She wanted to confront him but every time she wanted to do so, Tiffany always stopped her saying it’s for the best. One day, Jessica came to her house only to find her sitting on the couch, hugging her legs and face hidden between her knees, crying. Jessica let out a deep sigh before approaching the girl. “Tiff~” She sit beside her and gently call out her name. The crying girl kept her head down and continued crying silently. “Tiff~ Don’t be like this.” Jessica gently caressed the girl head. “It hurt me seeing you like this.” Jessica said placing her other hand on the girl arm that was hugging her legs.

Slowly, Tiffany tilted her head to Jessica. Jessica’s heart literally dropped seeing the girl face with tears stain all over. She gently pushed the hair that’s covering Tiffany face behind her ear. “Jess, I miss him.” She said with a shaky voice. Jessica held in her tears and pulled the girl into her embrace. “I know Tiff. I know.” She said rubbing the girl’s back as the girl place her head on her shoulder and hug her back. “Will he come back, Jess?” Tiffany asked. Jessica clenched her jaw and nodded her head. “Yeah. He will. Believe in him Tiff. He had been through a lot to be with you. Of course he will.” Jessica said trying to comfort her bestfriend. Even though she, herself is having a doubt on Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, at Taeyeon’s house, Taeyeon was sitting at the dining table in the kitchen. He was holding a cup of water in his right hand while in his left hand was his phone. He was spacing out while staring at the picture of him and Tiffany on his phone screen. Thinking hard, trying to remember his past. His surrounding become invisible as his thought was wondering around. His doorbell had been ringing for about 20 minutes now but he still couldn’t hear it. Suddenly his phone rang surprising him making him jumped up and the water in his cup spilled out a little.

“Hello?” He answered the call. “Hey, where are you?” Yul voice was heard through the phone. “Home, why?” He said sipping some water from his cup. “I’ve been ringing your doorbell for almost half an hour now. What are you doing?” Yul nagged. Taeyeon quickly stand up and went to the front door. “uh.. Sorry.” He said after opening the door for Yul. “Nah.. It’s ok.” Yul said shrugging his shoulder as he ended the call. “Come on in.” Taeyeon said awkwardly inviting him in. “Thanks. Thought you wouldn’t said that.” Yul said getting in the house.

“So, Why are you here?” Taeyeon asked as Yul sat on the couch making himself at home. “I have something to talk to you about.” Yul said bending forward, placing his elbows on his knees. “Aaand what is it about?” Taeyeon asked slowly sitting on the other side of the couch. “It’s about Tiffany. Have you gathered your thought of moving back in with her?” Yul asked in serious tone. Taeyeon let out a sigh and lowered his head. “I.. I still need time.” Yul’s eyebrows furrow in anger. “Time? Taeyeon, it’s been a month already. How much longer do plan on letting Tiffany suffer?” Yul asked eyes burning.

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh as he spaced out again. Thinking about Tiffany. “Taeyeon. I know I never experience losing my memory but your action is making it looks like you didn’t try hard enough. Tiffany had been my friend for years Taeyeon. She’s like my little sister. I hate seeing her crying all day for you to come back. If only I wasn’t thinking of your condition, I will beat the crap out of you for making her cry. I’m being seriously honest right now. Please, Taeyeon. She’s suffering. If your love for her already fade away, please start over with her. Give her a chance to open up your heart for her again. She is your wife.” Yul said full of seriousness.

Taeyeon just kept his head low. He knows he wasn’t trying hard enough. He rarely thought of Tiffany as he always kept thinking about the girl he saw on the street. He even thought about giving up on his past memory with Tiffany. He’s filed with guilt. Yuri let out a disappointing sigh and got up. “That’s it. I don’t know what to say or do about you two anymore. It’s your problem Taeyeon. You gotta face it yourself. Moving away from Tiffany is just a way for you to run from yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter