Chapter 10.

Mistaken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m.. I’m not.. your.. husband.”

 

 

Sunny eyes widen as tears filled them. “W-what?” Her eyebrows furrowed as tears started pouring out like a water fall. “I’m.. not Taehyun.” Sunny lips quivered as she shake her head. “Th-then who are you?” Sunny asked. Her legs quivered, almost losing her balance but she managed to grab the chair. “I.. I’m Taeyeon.” Even though it’s still hard and he’s still stuttering, he forced every word to come out from his mouth. Sunny frowned and froze for a moment. She then tilted her head in confusion. “I-if you’re Taeyeon, then where is Taehyun?” She asked looking down. Taeyeon simply answered her with a slight shake of his head.

Sunny slowly sit down on the chair and covered her face as she breathed in deeply. “Are.. you okay? Who is.. he to you? Your h-husband?” Sunny nodded her head as she uncovered her face. Taeyeon suddenly furrowed her eyebrows in anger. “Why… in the world i-is he here? Wasn’t he.. supposed to be in LA?” Taeyeon asked staring down at the floor. “He was on the plane that crashed down about three weeks ago. He came here to find you.” Sunny explained. Taeyeon frowned. “Why would he.. bother searching for me… when he’s the one who l-left me.” Taeyeon said with a slight raised tone.

“He’s been wanted to come and find you Taeyeon. He just doesn’t have the courage to do so. He’s afraid that you would be mad at him, that you might forget him. He’s drowned by the guilt.” Taeyeon clenched his jaw. “E..excuses. If he REALLY wanted to f-find me, he should have push away a-all his doubt, insecurities and deal with the consequence later because I’m his f-freaking twin!” Taeyeon said clenching his fist. “Taeyeon, Be mad at him all you want but don’t you feel worried knowing that he’s missing right now?” Taeyeon’s anger suppressed as he slowly look up to Sunny.

Thinking for a while, finally he voice out. “Go ask the.. counter about any other patient who look like me.” Taeyeon said in uninterested tone. Sunny give a small smile to him before making her way out from the room. After about an hour, Sunny came back in with a doctor following behind. “Hey Taeyeon.” The doctor greeted smiling. Taeyeon replied with a small smile. “So, you could talk now? Faster than I thought. I’m impressed.” The doctor said talking out his tools. “I’m just gonna do a little checkup. Please open up your mouth.” The doctor did a little checkup on him.

“Ok. You’re fine. You’re improving a lot. All you have to do now is to improve your walking. If you follow your walking schedule every day, you might walk again in a few weeks.” The doctor said. “Alright. Thanks Doc.” Sunny said smiling. “Uh.. about what you asked me before, I’ve checked the information about all the victims. “Seems like Taehyun was mistaken by your wife Tiffany, as you. Taeyeon was mistaken by Sunny, Taehyun’s wife. So basically, you guys swapped identity. Taeyeon was paralyzed and couldn’t talk making him ‘stuck’ with Sunny. But with Taehyun, I don’t really know what’s making him followed your wife home. That is for you guys to find out yourself.” The doctor said.

Taeyeon and Sunny listened attentively. “So, Taehyun was with Taeyeon’s wife all this time?” The doctor nodded. “That’s all I know. Now, if you’ll excuse me. I have more patients to handle.” Taeyeon gave a small smile to the doctor as he walked out from the room. “So… what are we gonna do now?” Sunny asked sitting down. “Give me your phone.” Taeyeon suddenly said without stuttering. Sunny look at him in confused but decided to give him her phone anyway. Taeyeon took the ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter